CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Does this game have NTR or Sharing? I know it's not in the genres, but sometimes they put NTR in the prologue, and they don't put it in the genres.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Does this game have NTR or Sharing? I know it's not in the genres, but sometimes they put NTR in the prologue, and they don't put it in the genres.
I think there is Netori to some extent, for example if you see my first signature,they are both on Li but they are girlfriends

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think there is Netori to some extent, for example if you see my first signature, they are both on Li but they are girlfriends
I mean there is cheating but there isn't really stealing love interests per say or forcing sex upon characters till they like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I mean there is cheating but there isn't really stealing love interests per say or forcing sex upon characters till they like it.
I think you confuse Netorare with Netori because Maya and Josy have been girlfriends since 1 years (I think) before the MC arrived and they both like the MC and the MC doesn't have to do any of that to be with them

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think you confuse Netorare with Netori because Maya and Josy have been girlfriends since 1 years (I think) before the MC arrived and they both like the MC and the MC doesn't have to do any of that to be with them
The Maya & Josy situation is not really Netori at all either they're not in an active relationship in Episode 1 to 3 t
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also gonna add that the fact they're both interested in the same guy while on their break makes me question if that is really netori too

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
In next week's update, I will try to make a bullet point list of things left to do before the episode is complete so you get a better understanding of the workload that remains.
Oh wow, the return on bullet points means we are almost there!

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
The one thing that makes no sense is how a fairly intelligent person like Jade, raised a son like Tybalt. Even considering that her husband is a jackass, Tybalt is on a whole different level.
#plotContrivanceForDrama
I disagree. Academic intelligence doesn't mean you can raise a child. However, when you are a powerful person like Stephen Burke there's a big chance your son will grow up entitled and spoiled, the two key ingredients of making a jackass character like Tybalt.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Am I the only one who doesn't actually hate/dislike Tybalt? I mean, we came out of nowhere and started to flirt with his crush. I was on verge of hating him after he used the mansion incident for his favor against someone precious ( I'm not gonna spoil any further. :D ) but, after the conversation at the end of the tennis match in the showers, I'm starting to think that he will have some sort of a redemption arc. ( Just a speculation. )

His background story may be interesting. Same goes with Dawe. I genuinely felt bad for what we did to him during the party.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn't actually hate/dislike Tybalt? I mean, we came out of nowhere and started to flirt with his crush. I was on verge of hating him after he used the mansion incident for his favor against someone precious ( I'm not gonna spoil any further. :D )
I used to pity him :( Then he called me peasant just because I gave him a like :

rdgf.PNG

No more mercy

ep7_tennis_tybalt_smashed4.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The Maya & Josy situation is not really Netori at all either they're not in an active relationship in Episode 1 to 3 t
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also gonna add that the fact they're both interested in the same guy while on their break makes me question if that is really netori too
That is why I said that "it was Netori to a certain extent" because it does not apply at all to be 100% :ROFLMAO: This game needs new tags because at least they have already added "virgin tag" but they are still missing

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
That is why I said that "it was Netori to a certain extent" because it does not apply at all to be 100% :ROFLMAO: This game needs new tags because at least they have already added "virgin tag" but they are still missing
Cheating tag sort of covers it imo unless something major happens like Maya or Josy splitting for the MC. Or Jade dumping her husband

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Am I the only one who doesn't actually hate/dislike Tybalt? I mean, we came out of nowhere and started to flirt with his crush. I was on verge of hating him after he used the mansion incident for his favor against someone precious ( I'm not gonna spoil any further. :D ) but, after the conversation at the end of the tennis match in the showers, I'm starting to think that he will have some sort of a redemption arc. ( Just a speculation. )

His background story may be interesting. Same goes with Dawe. I genuinely felt bad for what we did to him during the party.
Man, the dude literally harasses the girl and sniffs her panties. Like, wtf...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I disagree. Academic intelligence doesn't mean you can raise a child. However, when you are a powerful person like Stephen Burke there's a big chance your son will grow up entitled and spoiled, the two key ingredients of making a jackass character like Tybalt.
Someone can have good parents and still turn into a jackass but yeah I don't disagree with you

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Oh wow, the return on bullet points means we are almost there!
Episode 7. March 12th bullet point update. April 23rd release. 6 weeks.

Episode 6. September 4th bullet point update. November 13th release. 10 weeks.

Presuming we get bullet points next week that gets us a range of October 8th to November 5th which all fits in with previous predictions quite nicely.

In fact I mentioned both of those dates with my charts. (Though based on rendering completion dates not on release dates)

Mixed bag update really, A little behind anything else this season for still renders, closest at this point is 5. At current development speed he won't reach or surpass Episode 7 still renders unitl November 5th. However it is fair to presume that once the animations are done, the speed of still renders will be rapid and we might see a spike similar to week 15 of episode 7 where there was an uptick in still production after the animations were mostly done.

View attachment 1350179

Ahead of episodes 5 and 6 on Animations, but well behind 7. At this rate animations won't surpass 7 until the Spetember 17th update and won't cross 300 unitl October 8th October. The fact there are a bunch pre queued animations and, he may have actually finished more than the update says, might make this a little more positive.

View attachment 1350182

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes