felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For me she's a character that has nothing to do with progressing the story. Just some random out of the blue, scratch your head and say WTF kind of character.:WaitWhat: I mean we have enough mommies in the story. Why another?
if already at the beginning of the game the idea that Mc had to pay for sex was hilarious, at this point in the story it is completely ridiculous

She's also an aesthetically "ugly" character.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't actually hate/dislike Tybalt? I mean, we came out of nowhere and started to flirt with his crush. I was on verge of hating him after he used the mansion incident for his favor against someone precious ( I'm not gonna spoil any further. :D ) but, after the conversation at the end of the tennis match in the showers, I'm starting to think that he will have some sort of a redemption arc. ( Just a speculation. )

His background story may be interesting. Same goes with Dawe. I genuinely felt bad for what we did to him during the party.
i have mentioned before that Tybalt is kind of a sad character. Yeah he is a snob to anyone he considers a "peasant", but it does suck to like someone who has no interest in you. And yeah he is kind of a creep with the panty sniffing and the watermelon and the blackmail plot, but im nearly positive that Tybalt is also a virgin and has never been in a real relationship and its part of why he is so immature and insecure. I have pity for him to some extent. He probably has no genuine friends (i.e. his own Derek) and he has probably never had any girls interested in him in his entire life. Thats a rough existence if you ask me.

Maybe if he could have gotten with Jill she would have been a good influence on him and he could change into a better/more complete person? They are more alike than Jill and MC at the very least.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
For me, the most interesting thing is the route of Josy and Maya's friendship on the route of the DIKs. It is obvious that it is no coincidence that the developer left a loophole for the resumption of relations (the main character said that he loves Josie and the girl herself admited that she loves him). What's the point of this? I hope it will be somehow beaten in the final.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i have mentioned before that Tybalt is kind of a sad character. Yeah he is a snob to anyone he considers a "peasant", but it does suck to like someone who has no interest in you. And yeah he is kind of a creep with the panty sniffing and the watermelon and the blackmail plot, but im nearly positive that Tybalt is also a virgin and has never been in a real relationship and its part of why he is so immature and insecure. I have pity for him to some extent. He probably has no genuine friends (i.e. his own Derek) and he has probably never had any girls interested in him in his entire life. Thats a rough existence if you ask me.

Maybe if he could have gotten with Jill she would have been a good influence on him and he could change into a better/more complete person? They are more alike than Jill and MC at the very least.
I see Tybalt's partial redemption as likely, with an apology to MC. both Jade and Jill would be in trouble with an eternal clash between the 2, at some point the hatchet will have to be buried

For me, the most interesting thing is the route of Josy and Maya's friendship on the route of the DIKs. It is obvious that it is no coincidence that the developer left a loophole for the resumption of relations (the main character said that he loves Josie and the girl herself admited that she loves him). What's the point of this? I hope it will be somehow beaten in the final.
the famous solo routes for Maya and Josy, which were opened in the fifth chapter but have not actually evolved (a very slight one in the seventh chapter but without visible consequences)

sooner or later they will come out

Aug 26, 2019
I agree with The Josy Maya relationship is the most interesting one. I would love for it to be a way in the next episode for a Maya only route her solo story is the most standout story in game

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I agree with The Josy Maya relationship is the most interesting one. I would love for it to be a way in the next episode for a Maya only route her solo story is the most standout story in game

“stand out” because it’s been focused on more than anyone else or “stand out” because it’s good?

For me it’s had undue attention and the game is built around it to the plot (and Maya’s) detriment. It just takes up too much of the story without adding anything to Maya or the game as a whole.

I want a solo Maya route to see more Maya rather than Maya being a paper doll DPC is stapling different story elements to. She’s all purpose plot filler. The Pokémon you teach all your HM’s to. Needed to advance the game but crippled herself by the necessity.

There’s a decent enough character hiding behind all this stuff with Patrick, student fees and the HOTs but it never gets to do anything but hold up the over arching plot. DPC needs to share the load. Have Sage carry the plot for a while dealing with Quinn promising tuition… or explore whatever the scheme with Burke is. Just have someone other than Maya burn their “screen time” advancing the plot so she can go do something constructive as a character.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Hi there.
I just found this game and before I delve into it I just need to know one thing.
Are the saves compatible for the following versions? I don't really want to play the game from scratch over and over, everytime there's a new update, like summertime saga...

Aug 26, 2019
“stand out” because it’s been focused on more than anyone else or “stand out” because it’s good?

For me it’s had undue attention and the game is built around it to the plot (and Maya’s) detriment. It just takes up too much of the story without adding anything to Maya or the game as a whole.

I want a solo Maya route to see more Maya rather than Maya being a paper doll DPC is stapling different story elements to. She’s all purpose plot filler. The Pokémon you teach all your HM’s to. Needed to advance the game but crippled herself by the necessity.

There’s a decent enough character hiding behind all this stuff with Patrick, student fees and the HOTs but it never gets to do anything but hold up the over arching plot. DPC needs to share the load. Have Sage carry the plot for a while dealing with Quinn promising tuition… or explore whatever the scheme with Burke is. Just have someone other than Maya burn their “screen time” advancing the plot so she can go do something constructive as a character.
I agree the scenes with maya do feel filler material but it was earlier on the game where we knew nothing about Maya's backstory with exception of her being a lesbian before she met mc
Now that we know her story the problem is that we are in an open relationship and that solo Maya time we had Earlier isn't there anymore whenever we hang with maya Josy's there most of the time that leaves out the time for a solo heart to heart convo

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hi there.
I just found this game and before I delve into it I just need to know one thing.
Are the saves compatible for the following versions? I don't really want to play the game from scratch over and over, everytime there's a new update, like summertime saga...
Yes, the saves are compatible (y) and FYI, the steam version saves won't work here. This one is patreon version.
what was the sage nsfw preview?
Just so you know, it is a Special Render

Big thanks to SomboSteel for this!

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I agree the scenes with maya do feel filler material but it was earlier on the game where we knew nothing about Maya's backstory with exception of her being a lesbian before she met mc
Now that we know her story the problem is that we are in an open relationship and that solo Maya time we had Earlier isn't there anymore whenever we hang with maya Josy's there most of the time that leaves out the time for a solo heart to heart convo
it isn’t just that for me. It’s beyond a lack of “heart to hearts” and it’s that she’s actively going the other way due to the plot. The story doesn’t add to her character it strips it away. It’s running roughshod over her and taking away any chance to establish who she is. Even Established characterisation is just shot to shit by the plots needs. She’s just along for the ride.

She was gay, there was one conversation about how she’s suddenly ok with being with a man. But the “plot” had Quinn forcing her to mount and seduce the MC. The scavenger hunt has her sucking dick in a bush. It took one drunken frat party for this lesbian to lose her “virginity”.

Compare this to Sage, Jill and Bella. Jill has multiple evolving scenes dedicated to her apprehension when it comes to sex and flirting. The lake scene where she pushes her boundaries show her changing as a character. We’re 7 episodes in of Bella coming to terms with leaving her marriage behind and her sexual attraction to the MC. She just took her ring off. Christ even Camilla has had multiple discussions about her sexuality, what she does and why. Her boundaries and so on.

Sage used sex outside to build up her sexuality. It’s talked about beforehand. She explains how and why she likes it. She seeks it out and the MC notices and comments.

Maya gets none of this. Maya has sucked as much dick in the woods as Sage but nothing about her as a person was gleaned from it. Nothing about her feelings on being with a guy is discussed she just gets railed in some frat house with no pomp or circumstance. We don’t even really know how she feels about the MC because the plot needed them to have this casual open relationship.

Maya’s defining trait is she does whatever the fuck the plot needs and it’s left her as a string of incoherent choices.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I see Tybalt's partial redemption as likely, with an apology to MC. both Jade and Jill would be in trouble with an eternal clash between the 2, at some point the hatchet will have to be buried the famous solo routes for Maya and Josy, which were opened in the fifth chapter but have not actually evolved (a very slight one in the seventh chapter but without visible consequences)
sooner or later they will come out
I am still sure that it is possible to realize group love on the Chick route. But it is no longer possible on the DIK route.

Maya’s defining trait is she does whatever the fuck the plot needs and it’s left her as a string of incoherent choices.

Absolutely right. Maya is a drama queen and a boring hero. Maya whines and complains almost in every dialogue with the main character. This is very annoying. I understand that the developer wanted to show a quiet and scared lesbian. Maya was a sweet hero before Josy arrived. But she became annoying after the drama with Patrick began.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
it isn’t just that for me. It’s beyond a lack of “heart to hearts” and it’s that she’s actively going the other way due to the plot. The story doesn’t add to her character it strips it away. It’s running roughshod over her and taking away any chance to establish who she is. Even Established characterisation is just shot to shit by the plots needs. She’s just along for the ride.

She was gay, there was one conversation about how she’s suddenly ok with being with a man. But the “plot” had Quinn forcing her to mount and seduce the MC. The scavenger hunt has her sucking dick in a bush. It took one drunken frat party for this lesbian to lose her “virginity”.

Compare this to Sage, Jill and Bella. Jill has multiple evolving scenes dedicated to her apprehension when it comes to sex and flirting. The lake scene where she pushes her boundaries show her changing as a character. We’re 7 episodes in of Bella coming to terms with leaving her marriage behind and her sexual attraction to the MC. She just took her ring off. Christ even Camilla has had multiple discussions about her sexuality, what she does and why. Her boundaries and so on.

Sage used sex outside to build up her sexuality. It’s talked about beforehand. She explains how and why she likes it. She seeks it out and the MC notices and comments.

Maya gets none of this. Maya has sucked as much dick in the woods as Sage but nothing about her as a person was gleaned from it. Nothing about her feelings on being with a guy is discussed she just gets railed in some frat house with no pomp or circumstance. We don’t even really know how she feels about the MC because the plot needed them to have this casual open relationship.

Who says that Maya is a lesbian and has always been true. You are forgetting a small detail from Maya's past, which was shown to the player in EP6. Maya has not had good experiences with boys in the past. From EP7 we know that Maya is introverted. In the flashback of EP4, we see that Derek breaks the ice for Maya by saying to Maya at the photo that she should tell her feelings for Josy and Josy overheard. After that Josy went on the offensive and that's how the relationship between Josy and Maya came about. If Josy hadn't taken the helm, it never would have happened. Now we come to the MC. As mentioned before, Maya had not had good experiences with boys up to this point. But the MC is different and she feels that. She slowly develops trust in the MC and through this she opens up. She learns through the MC that boys also allow to be different. At the end of EP1, Maya even gets wet from rubbing the MC's cock. This actually already clearly shows that Maya is not lesbian but bisexual. Only she can't handle it properly because she has no experience. In the EP7 library scene of Maya we see how Maya behaves during the conversation with Sage. Maya only pays attention to the MC during the entire conversation and doesn't really listen to Sage. Afterwards, Maya snuggles up to the MC and her facial expression reveals everything. She is addicted to the MC, just like Josy.

Based on the Josy Maya preview from EP8 we know that both end up in the bed of the MC. So I still assume that a Throuple can give. But I could also imagine, it depends on the chosen possibilities in EP7, that between Josy and Maya a fight for the heart of the MC breaks out.

WoW. I have written again around the bush. What I actually wanted to write is that Maya was never a pure lesbian.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Absolutely right. Maya is a drama queen and a boring hero. Maya whines and complains almost in every dialogue with the main character. This is very annoying. I understand that the developer wanted to show a quiet and scared lesbian. Maya was a sweet hero before Josy arrived. But she became annoying after the drama with Patrick began.
So Tommy is a drag queen. At least that's what Quinn suspects once in EP4.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kidding aside. Maya is not a drama queen just because she doesn't get into bed with someone at the snap of a finger.

She's an 18/19 year old girl who has been massively emotionally disappointed several times in the past. That would make anyone cautious when meeting new people. What many forget so that the drama with Patrick did not start in EP6/EP7. That's where we found out about it as players. But for Maya, it started before college. Her father massively abused Maya's trust. He put his own daughter's future at risk just to get his way. What that does to a young thing like Maya is something everyone should be able to imagine. If not, I can not help.:rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes