PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So, I once again replay the game. If you play the game with all the mini-games and without cheats, then the playthrough of all 7 episodes will take 10 hours, if not more. That's cool!
If you only pass Dik roite without Maya and Josy, I really missed romance in a relationship. I would really like to see the romantic side of Sage, who is the main girl in DIK's way. Josy and Maya gave the balance. You could have had a nice cuddle with Josy, and then fucked Riona and Camila dirty at the party:devilish:

Now that I've had a chance process the initial pain of yesterday, I can think more clearly about DPC's last patreon update. Does anyone detect a note of melancholy in his post? In previous updates he sounded upbeat, almost giddy about working the next portions. When talking about this coming week he seemed like a man resigned to his fate. Is it a Bella mystery reveal? The return of James? Or just a sex scene he knows everyone is waiting for. He said he has been waiting 2 years to work on the next part, but it sounded more like someone preparing for a tough task than an OH BOY this is fun! And he spent the past week isolated? :unsure:
He said "the last 2 years". So this scene should be the finale of the entire season and mean something new in the relationship. I don't think her husband will come back. Most likely, Jill will find out about her best friend's cheating with her boyfriend, and most likely from Tybalt.
The season 2 finale should draw a line over several characters. The hero could fuck anyone without consequences In the first season, , and he grew up in the second season. Sage said that she wanted to try a relationship with the main character, Josy and Maya probably also decide how they should continue to live on.
But I am sadder because we will see the third season only in six months:cry::cry:.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC is morphing Josy into Bella for some reason recently. Her last closeup headshot looked more like Bella (hair, makeup and all) than our fun, cute, little Josy. And now he has given her a Bella-sized ass. Josy's tight, athletic bum was perfect. I hope this picture of her is just the angle and the fact that she is arching her back, because part of Josy's uniqueness is her slim, petite frame. I'd like to keep it that way but DPC has a dubious habit of continuing to play with the sliders of our girls.
I don't want to spoil people's fun, but in Tybalt presentation Tybalt mentions Dante Week again. In EP3 Tybalt already said something about it.

Tybalt "Personally, I wanted to rename it to Dante Week."
Tybalt "But the board pointed outvto me that it sounded way too foreign and perhaps even a tad German, so they passed on that idea."

Since I am German and I know how "Dante" sounds. "Dante" sounds like Tante. Now if we look further at Tybalt's presentation, Jill mentions that the poor neighborhoods are Isabella's neighborhood. Now add to that the fact that DPC gave his avatar of Josy's the style of Isabella.

Let's put 1+1 together. Josy's learns that she is the niece of Isabella and James. Isabella does not have to be her blood related aunt, but only married by James. This again indicates that James will return.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Sex scenes No you only really need 2 or 3 playthroughs... 7 or 8 is overkill unless you want to see every slight variation of text :KEK:
you need 3 playthroughs to be exact

if you pick lesbians, you miss out on jade scenes
& when you pick lesbians, you'll have to choose between josi scenes and maya scenes.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
lastest status

Development news
This week, I spent most time isolated and writing.

I've gotten a great deal of work done and I've finally written a couple of scenes that I've been waiting more than two years to write.

PCs are still rendering animations 24/7, and I will go back to working on art next week.

In next week's update, I will try to make a bullet point list of things left to do before the episode is complete so you get a better understanding of the workload that remains.

Steam news
This week, I published the store page on Steam for the second season of Being a DIK. I've been working on it in doses over the last six months.

You can find it .

If you can, please view, wishlist and follow the game. Doing any of this helps the game more than you think.

Patreon news
If you're in at least the $30 tier and want to be in the game's credits, please make sure that you've entered your name before the month is over.

I will remove the post at the end of the month, after which there will be no more new entries for the credits section for the second season of the game.

When closing the post, I will remove the corresponding $30 tier reward as well. This tier reward will return during season 3 development.

Poll news
A lewd scene poll for Madame Rose will start soon. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake.

Ps. I uploaded the last game update so yw to the ungrateful ones^^

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, you need to play the game multiple times in order to see the other content. One time with DIK, another with CHICK.

TBH, you need to play the game 7-8 times in Different ways in order to see ALL the content that the game has to offer for now.

If you face any issues with how to unlock certain scenes, how to pursue girls etc, you can seek help from the official walkthrough, it is very helpful. Here is the Link.
If we are talking about all the content, even variations in the dialogue, I don't know how many runs are necessary.

let's just consider the presentation of Tybalt

1. no dick pic
  2. dick pic
  3. dick pic + Josy
  4. dick pic + Josy + Sage
  5. dick pic + Sage

to be multiplied by two, depending on whether Tybalt still has his teeth or not.

If we're only talking about main scenes, I think 3, 4 runs at the most are sufficient.

Could you make your message more offensive please?
lesbian is considered offensive? i don't think

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Since I'm the number one Josy fan , it's only my opinion that matters :p :ROFLMAO:.
But Joke aside, if Josy's ass getting a little bit bigger , and her body a bit more toned because she is visiting the Gym, and DPC actually implementing this to the Story, then He is a Fucking Genius, :ROFLMAO:(y).
as for Hair and makeup etc etc. Josy has a unique position,
WE don't know her, We just scratching the surface so far when its about her. Her story basically started in episode 7. so DPC has a bit more freedom with her,
You would really want Josy's ass and hips to get bigger like Bella's? IMO, you don't mess with perfection. If you go back and look at Josy's rear closeups, man I don't know how anyone could want that masterpiece to be changed. We already have a Bella and Camila and several others with semi-large tushies, so turning Josy's ass into a dump truck would quite frankly look ridiculous on such a (previously) small frame. DPC already screwed up Bella by giving her an insanely small waist. I hope he doesn't go overboard with Josy too. I would much rather have Josy become more toned than to oddly grow a huge butt after a few gym workouts. Genetics do play a part in a lady's shape and there is a limit to how much you can grow. Unless Josy is becoming a power lifter who takes growth hormone and does nothing but heavy weight squats, her ass wouldn't grow like that, especially in such a short amount of time.

Back to the hair and makeup, even if it is just Josy trying new styles, it looks so similar to Bella. Maybe DPC is just getting bored with the same old models so he feels the need to constantly adjust them. That is one of the issues you have when you develop a game over many years. But, we have to keep in mind that in the BaDIK world only a month or so has passed.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
He comes from the same social circumstances as the MC and should actually know that many people are not doing well.

Tybalt does NOT come from the same circumstances as the MC. Yes, he claims he grew up poor:

screenshot0002.png

But this is his idea of poverty:

screenshot0003.png

If you assume he wasn't lying in the shower, then at worst he grew up middle income (in the U.S., anyways).

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You would really want Josy's ass and hips to get bigger like Bella's? IMO, you don't mess with perfection. If you go back and look at Josy's rear closeups, man I don't know how anyone could want that masterpiece to be changed. We already have a Bella and Camila and several others with semi-large tushies, so turning Josy's ass into a dump truck would quite frankly look ridiculous on such a (previously) small frame. DPC already screwed up Bella by giving her an insanely small waist. I hope he doesn't go overboard with Josy too. I would much rather have Josy become more toned than to oddly grow a huge butt after a few gym workouts. Genetics do play a part in a lady's shape and there is a limit to how much you can grow. Unless Josy is becoming a power lifter who takes growth hormone and does nothing but heavy weight squats, her ass wouldn't grow like that, especially in such a short amount of time.

Back to the hair and makeup, even if it is just Josy trying new styles, it looks so similar to Bella. Maybe DPC is just getting bored with the same old models so he feels the need to constantly adjust them. That is one of the issues you have when you develop a game over many years. But, we have to keep in mind that in the BaDIK world only a month or so has passed.
:unsure: Not necessary Bella level Ass, but even episode 7 you can see a just a slight adjustment. :love:
BeingADIK 2021-08-21 18-09-37-58.png BeingADIK 2021-07-22 17-05-40-61.png

As for the Hair and Makeup, I didn't know its exclusive to Bella :ROFLMAO::whistle:, and only to her. In Fact, its Bella who wore a similar hairstyle as Josy 18 years ago, and not the other way around :ROFLMAO:. One Time, One Fucking Time, in the Flashback.:ROFLMAO:
also , Is Josy not allowed to wear black eye makeup either because, it is usually Jill who wear it ?! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tybalt does NOT come from the same circumstances as the MC. Yes, he claims he grew up poor:

View attachment 1363972

View attachment 1363973

If you assume he wasn't lying in the shower, then at worst he grew up middle income (in the U.S., anyways).
How do you know that? Just because he calls the middle class poor at the time of his presentation? Tybalt is a big shot, a snob who is always showing off. He puts himself above others and in this way bullies Isabella.

We don't know how poor he was. But I would not use his presentation as his poverty reference, because he is just showing off.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:unsure: Not necessary Bella level Ass, but even episode 7 you can see a just a slight adjustment. :love:
View attachment 1363975 View attachment 1363976

As for the Hair and Makeup, I didn't know its exclusive to Bella :ROFLMAO::whistle:, and only to her. In Fact, its Bella who wore a similar hairstyle as Josy 18 years ago, and not the other way around :ROFLMAO:. One Time, One Fucking Time, in the Flashback.:ROFLMAO:
also , Is Josy not allowed to wear black eye makeup either because, it is usually Jill who wear it ?! :ROFLMAO:
You have to compare a g-string to g-string shot to make it proper. A bathing suit bottom can really accentuate a butt.

Well if Bella wore the style 18 years ago then that means she wore it first :D Sure Josy can wear whatever she wants, but I'm looking at the overall trend. Tan skin, similar hair, similar makeup, growing ass. One thing that could be said for DPC's main LIs is they were all so unique in the beginning. I want to keep it that way. (athletic blonde, tall ginger, brunette spinner, raven-haired thicc thighs, and dusky, curvy psychopath, not too bad!)

Jill's makeup is on a completely different level. She has reached raccoon tier eye makeup. :oops:
Please no one else try that.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1363972

View attachment 1363973

:unsure:. I honestly believe Burke is not his father. I think Jade was a middle class women, who married to Burke, and that's how Tybalt "rise" above the poorness. He is a liar Prick, we have literal evidence of his lies. HE lies all the time. " I chased away the guys who break into your room Jill. I used my italian suit to stop the fire. MC punched me, be he is weak, and I have very strong Jaw, I did not feel his weak punch, . I do all these sacrifices for you Jill ". :rolleyes:.
Do you actually believe he was literal poor, and risen above it by himself ? :ROFLMAO:.
I don't. And I do say he does not need any Redemption at all, let him be the Fucking Piece of Shit he is, we already have "Redemption and Sympathy " Toward 3 other character. Quinn, Chad, Tommy. They are not as Bad ass they first seemed, We dont need this with the Panty Sniffer Tybalt too.:ROFLMAO:.
What We need is Jill kicking him in the Nuts. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes