znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Development news
This week, I spent most time isolated and writing.

I've gotten a great deal of work done and I've finally written a couple of scenes that I've been waiting more than two years to write.

PCs are still rendering animations 24/7, and I will go back to working on art next week.

In next week's update, I will try to make a bullet point list of things left to do before the episode is complete so you get a better understanding of the workload that remains.

Steam news
This week, I published the store page on Steam for the second season of Being a DIK. I've been working on it in doses over the last six months.

You can find it .

If you can, please view, wishlist and follow the game. Doing any of this helps the game more than you think.

Patreon news
If you're in at least the $30 tier and want to be in the game's credits, please make sure that you've entered your name before the month is over.

I will remove the post at the end of the month, after which there will be no more new entries for the credits section for the second season of the game.

When closing the post, I will remove the corresponding $30 tier reward as well. This tier reward will return during season 3 development.

Poll news
A lewd scene poll for Madame Rose will start soon. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake.

Ps. I uploaded the last game update so yw to the ungrateful ones^^
Is Josey putting on weight? :cool:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sich makes ass training in the fitness center and with at the Bella with the ass ball. Everything for horny ass cheek fucks. Josy knows this preference of the MC from EP5 and she also liked it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joking aside. This is probably just because of the pose DPC used and he wants to prepare us for what it has to do with the birthday gift for the MC. Finali Anali.(y):cool::love:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i have mentioned before that Tybalt is kind of a sad character. Yeah he is a snob to anyone he considers a "peasant", but it does suck to like someone who has no interest in you. And yeah he is kind of a creep with the panty sniffing and the watermelon and the blackmail plot, but im nearly positive that Tybalt is also a virgin and has never been in a real relationship and its part of why he is so immature and insecure. I have pity for him to some extent. He probably has no genuine friends (i.e. his own Derek) and he has probably never had any girls interested in him in his entire life. Thats a rough existence if you ask me.

Maybe if he could have gotten with Jill she would have been a good influence on him and he could change into a better/more complete person? They are more alike than Jill and MC at the very least.
Tybalt seems to be an inherently selfish person, which completely goes against Jill's personality. While the MC may be from completely different social circles, and have no inkling of what goes on in Jill's world, it seems he's at least a "good" person (who just happens to fuck a lot of girls). I wonder if there's gonna be an uncomfortable "meet the parents" scene with Jill and the mc. :unsure:

Occasionally I feel sorry for Tybalt, he will be the endless source of scorn in the game, and it's unlikely there will ever be any sympathy for him. Even Jill, the anti-bullying queen, giggles at his predicament when he's lisping on stage during his presentation.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tybalt seems to be an inherently selfish person, which completely goes against Jill's personality. While the MC may be from completely different social circles, and have no inkling of what goes on in Jill's world, it seems he's at least a "good" person (who just happens to fuck a lot of girls). I wonder if there's gonna be an uncomfortable "meet the parents" scene with Jill and the mc. :unsure:

Occasionally I feel sorry for Tybalt, he will be the endless source of scorn in the game, and it's unlikely there will ever be any sympathy for him. Even Jill, the anti-bullying queen, giggles at his predicament when he's lisping on stage during his presentation.
I can't feel sorry for Tybalt. He comes from the same social circumstances as the MC and should actually know that many people are not doing well. By a happy or fraudulent coincidence he has risen in the social hierarchy and forgets his origin. For me this is even despicable. In addition, he indirectly bullies Isabella in his presentation. Jill said yes, that it Bella residential area, what Tybalt as poor people residential area showed.:unsure:

Tybalt is ass and my MC we convince Chad and Troy that both take this ass times.:devilish:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
For me she's a character that has nothing to do with progressing the story. Just some random out of the blue, scratch your head and say WTF kind of character.:WaitWhat: I mean we have enough mommies in the story. Why another?
I get that DPC wanted to flesh out the strip club option and have some special treat for MCs who get the VIP pass, etc., but I was hoping for more time with the strippers we already know (Lily, Envy, Rose, etc.). I think Madame is sexy. But I agree that--at least so far--she seems entirely extraneous to the plot. At least the Dungeons and Gremlins scenes provide comic relief and allow us to spend some time with Magnar, Sally, and other characters.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I can confirm the android version is bugged i checks the apk files via win rar the sarah scene after the shot challenge is included in the android version but it seems it is missing code recognizing that you chose the take out special same for the quinn riona 3 some i wish i could fix it but i dont know how to write code i just can see the assests shuch as the video files used to create the scene

Reactions: llHardyll

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Even more frustrating is not being able to find a. Fully working android version where the sarah shot challenge/takeout special scene work and the quinn riona scene work..

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys, sorry i just started play this game and i want to know, if all of my choice is to the dik points, can i still unlocked all of the scene or it will miss a few scene? and how we can see our relationship points with the girls?

phoesi

Jan 22, 2018
hey guys, sorry i just started play this game and i want to know, if all of my choice is to the dik points, can i still unlocked all of the scene or it will miss a few scene? and how we can see our relationship points with the girls?
you will need multiple playthrough to unlock all scenes...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Now that I've had a chance process the initial pain of yesterday, I can think more clearly about DPC's last patreon update. Does anyone detect a note of melancholy in his post? In previous updates he sounded upbeat, almost giddy about working the next portions. When talking about this coming week he seemed like a man resigned to his fate. Is it a Bella mystery reveal? The return of James? Or just a sex scene he knows everyone is waiting for. He said he has been waiting 2 years to work on the next part, but it sounded more like someone preparing for a tough task than an OH BOY this is fun! And he spent the past week isolated? :unsure:

DPC is morphing Josy into Bella for some reason recently. Her last closeup headshot looked more like Bella (hair, makeup and all) than our fun, cute, little Josy. And now he has given her a Bella-sized ass. Josy's tight, athletic bum was perfect. I hope this picture of her is just the angle and the fact that she is arching her back, because part of Josy's uniqueness is her slim, petite frame. I'd like to keep it that way but DPC has a dubious habit of continuing to play with the sliders of our girls.

i have mentioned before that Tybalt is kind of a sad character. Yeah he is a snob to anyone he considers a "peasant", but it does suck to like someone who has no interest in you. And yeah he is kind of a creep with the panty sniffing and the watermelon and the blackmail plot, but im nearly positive that Tybalt is also a virgin and has never been in a real relationship and its part of why he is so immature and insecure. I have pity for him to some extent. He probably has no genuine friends (i.e. his own Derek) and he has probably never had any girls interested in him in his entire life. Thats a rough existence if you ask me.

Maybe if he could have gotten with Jill she would have been a good influence on him and he could change into a better/more complete person? They are more alike than Jill and MC at the very least.
Yes, I've always viewed Tybalt as more of a pathetic character than a worthy enemy. I never developed the deep hated for him that most have. He can't challenge MC in any way and I already know there is zero chance he would ever get with Jill unless you harshly reject her...and even then it's unlikely. Tybalt is a point and laugh at kind of antagonist that I never once felt any amount of danger from. The blackmail subplot? Pssshhh. Just a distraction for me. Jill blue balling MC is more of a mountain to overcome (heh) than Tybalt's scheming. It's difficult to feel one upped by someone when you've already fucked his mother.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Look, I haven't tested these, because... this game absolutely does not work on joiplay for me.

Replace the scripts after applying scrappy's mod.

I made them a while ago. Let me know if it works, if it doesn't... tough luck. Try using a PC. LMAO.
Where exactly do i past these files

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
what you mean by multiple playthrough? Sorry i dont understand. Is it u mean that I need to play again and choose the other option (chick point) to get other scene?
Yes, you need to play the game multiple times in order to see the other content. One time with DIK, another with CHICK.

TBH, you need to play the game 7-8 times in Different ways in order to see ALL the content that the game has to offer for now.

If you face any issues with how to unlock certain scenes, how to pursue girls etc, you can seek help from the official walkthrough, it is very helpful. Here is the Link.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC is morphing Josy into Bella for some reason recently. Her last closeup headshot looked more like Bella (hair, makeup and all) than our fun, cute, little Josy. And now he has given her a Bella-sized ass. Josy's tight, athletic bum was perfect. I hope this picture of her is just the angle and the fact that she is arching her back, because part of Josy's uniqueness is her slim, petite frame. I'd like to keep it that way but DPC has a dubious habit of continuing to play with the sliders of our girls.
Since I'm the number one Josy fan , it's only my opinion that matters :p :ROFLMAO:.
But Joke aside, if Josy's ass getting a little bit bigger , and her body a bit more toned because she is visiting the Gym, and DPC actually implementing this to the Story, then He is a Fucking Genius, :ROFLMAO:(y).
as for Hair and makeup etc etc. Josy has a unique position,
WE don't know her, We just scratching the surface so far when its about her. Her story basically started in episode 7. so DPC has a bit more freedom with her,

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes