ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Episode 7. March 12th bullet point update. April 23rd release. 6 weeks.

Episode 6. September 4th bullet point update. November 13th release. 10 weeks.

Presuming we get bullet points next week that gets us a range of October 8th to November 5th which all fits in with previous predictions quite nicely.

In fact I mentioned both of those dates with my charts. (Though based on rendering completion dates not on release dates)
aham, although I think it's better if we comparing to the 7. episode. Because during episode 6 he had different equipment, and the DnG animations slowed the time. :unsure:.
But of course first of all we need to see what will be on the list , as remaining task.
But I think we are closer to the end game of the development and not the middle:unsure:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Development news
This week, I spent most time isolated and writing.

I've gotten a great deal of work done and I've finally written a couple of scenes that I've been waiting more than two years to write.

PCs are still rendering animations 24/7, and I will go back to working on art next week.

In next week's update, I will try to make a bullet point list of things left to do before the episode is complete so you get a better understanding of the workload that remains.

Steam news
This week, I published the store page on Steam for the second season of Being a DIK. I've been working on it in doses over the last six months.

You can find it .

If you can, please view, wishlist and follow the game. Doing any of this helps the game more than you think.

Patreon news
If you're in at least the $30 tier and want to be in the game's credits, please make sure that you've entered your name before the month is over.

I will remove the post at the end of the month, after which there will be no more new entries for the credits section for the second season of the game.

When closing the post, I will remove the corresponding $30 tier reward as well. This tier reward will return during season 3 development.

Poll news
A lewd scene poll for Madame Rose will start soon. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake.
Just when I thought DPC's weekly updates couldn't do a better job of trolling me, BAM! a poll to vote on Madame's content and still not a metric in sight. o_O

On the other hand, maybe it's better not to pollute perfectly good numbers with her presence. Might as well accentuate the positive, right?

Ps. I uploaded the last game update so yw to the ungrateful ones^^
(y)(y)

Episode 7. March 12th bullet point update. April 23rd release. 6 weeks.

Episode 6. September 4th bullet point update. November 13th release. 10 weeks.

Presuming we get bullet points next week that gets us a range of October 8th to November 5th which all fits in with previous predictions quite nicely.
Sure, but it will also have some relation to just how much is actually left on the list. We don't have a lot of data points, so what DPC considers to be the home stretch could vary quite a bit.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn't actually hate/dislike Tybalt? I mean, we came out of nowhere and started to flirt with his crush. I was on verge of hating him after he used the mansion incident for his favor against someone precious ( I'm not gonna spoil any further. :D ) but, after the conversation at the end of the tennis match in the showers, I'm starting to think that he will have some sort of a redemption arc. ( Just a speculation. )

His background story may be interesting. Same goes with Dawe. I genuinely felt bad for what we did to him during the party.
Shit... I totally forgot about that, and the watermelon girlfriend... :KEK:

Are we better, though? :unsure:

We (meaning our respective MCs) are better if we follow the Neutral or Chick path, seeing as though Tyballs is a DIK.

Here's the proof on that (not updated for Episode 7, but it certainly hasn't adjusted much towards the Chick end of the scale):

Why Tybalt is a DIK

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
We (meaning our respective MCs) are better if we follow the Neutral or Chick path, seeing as though Tyballs is a DIK.

Here's the proof on that (not updated for Episode 7, but it certainly hasn't adjusted much towards the Chick end of the scale):

Why Tybalt is a DIK
Chad is also a Dik and he also likes dicks lol

My question is being that Sage is for now the only Li who does not have problems with affinity or does not have exclusive content in a lewd scene like Maya, Jill, Isabella

What could she want in the end? A Chad 2.0 that did not finish well or someone who is not a Chad?

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Chad is also a Dik and he also likes dicks lol

My question is being that Sage is for now the only Li who does not have problems with affinity or does not have exclusive content in a lewd scene like Maya, Jill, Isabella

What could she want in the end? A Chad 2.0 that did not finish well or someone who is not a Chad?
I'm going full Sage slave in my current playthrough. I just love her so much that knowing it's her last year in B&R is giving me anxiety. :HideThePain:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Speaking of Sage :cool:, and with that an another " Am I the only one ? " Question :ROFLMAO:
Am I the only one , who likes better the old Hots outfit ? :unsure:.
View attachment 1363033
I play episode 5 again from beginning, and I just started to wonder on this again:ROFLMAO:
I agree, the old outfit looks better. The new ones make them look like a cheerleading squad.

Not that I'm complaining, of course, but the old ones look better. :cool:(y)

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Just when I thought DPC's weekly updates couldn't do a better job of trolling me, BAM! a poll to vote on Madame's content and still not a metric in sight. o_O

On the other hand, maybe it's better not to pollute perfectly good numbers with her presence. Might as well accentuate the positive, right?

(y)(y)

Sure, but it will also have some relation to just how much is actually left on the list. We don't have a lot of data points, so what DPC considers to be the home stretch could vary quite a bit.
There is actually somewhat a metric. DPC mentioned on Steam page there will be over 12000 new static renders and 800 new animations in Season 2

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Jan 8, 2021
Hello you already know how long the new episode will be, it will be longer than the previous episode or shorter

Hopefully there will be more scenes with Quin because she is the most interesting and beautiful character ^-^

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I disagree. Academic intelligence doesn't mean you can raise a child. However, when you are a powerful person like Stephen Burke there's a big chance your son will grow up entitled and spoiled, the two key ingredients of making a jackass character like Tybalt.
Why do you assume I meant academic intelligence ? She's obviously emotionally intelligent and aware enough, which actually ties into the class she's teaching. Even considering her husband is an asshole, he's a covert one in front of most. Meanwhile Tybalt is basically a caricature that doesn't fit in with that family at all, except for plot convenience. I suspect that relationship will tie into something coming up later in the story, otherwise it's unnecessarily contrived.

Oct 21, 2019
anyone else thought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ngl I was thinking Mel or Sarah at first.
But I started thinking he was gay on some scenes(like when he kisses Sage in the forehead). But him and Troy? That was a surprise, since the Jocks were the ones who invaded the dorm and took the MC's guitar, and since it ended in Sage's hands, Chad was probably there too.

Reactions: AdrianSteel

AdrianSteel

Apr 22, 2020
Ngl I was thinking Mel or Sarah at first.
But I started thinking he was gay on some scenes(like when he kisses Sage in the forehead). But him and Troy? That was a surprise, since the Jocks were the ones who invaded the dorm and took the MC's guitar, and since it ended in Sage's hands, Chad was probably there too.
exactly got me thinking that too

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes