Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
hey guys, sorry i just started play this game and i want to know, if all of my choice is to the dik points, can i still unlocked all of the scene or it will miss a few scene? and how we can see our relationship points with the girls?
You'll need multiple play throughs to unlock all scenes regardless of what your choices are.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
someone is creating mod to have fun in the game shouldn't be denying them that's lame
Not really, because the game designed to have replay ability. So you can replay the game, and choose different paths. And it's not just unlocking the " Sex scenes " , but you have different connections to some of characters. You have scenes with them, that you don't have if you are not on their path, or different version of the scenes.

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Not really, because the game designed to have replay ability. So you can replay the game, and choose different paths. And it's not just unlocking the " Sex scenes " , but you have different connections to some of characters. You have scenes with them, that you don't have if you are not on their path, or different version of the scenes.
If each girl got a ending sure, I rather get everyone on a single play through

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If each girl got a ending sure, I rather get everyone on a single play through
Well, this is not a Harem Game so you can't have it. You more than likely end up alone with a mindset like that. But so far, the 5 Main girl, not lock each other out, yet. some Side girls prevent you to be with some Main Girls. But eventually you have to choose or the Game will choose for you.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My favorite scene in the game is cleaning of main character's room with Bella. Everything is perfect all . Music, camera angles, atmosphere. The 6th episode is my favorite. It shows a change in the attitude of the girls towards the main character.
I agree that the 7th episode leads to a powerful finale and tells about MC becoming a leader.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella became my second favorite girl in the game after Josy.

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Well, this is not a Harem Game so you can't have it. You more than likely end up alone with a mindset like that. But so far, the 5 Main girl, not lock each other out, yet. some Side girls prevent you to be with some Main Girls. But eventually you have to choose or the Game will choose for you.
It should be. So 5 different endings?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
should accept cheat mods because they the game more fun, plus can go after anyone you want during a single pay through
It's fun till you break your game and saves due to errors/code conflicts :WeSmart:
Tybalt does NOT come from the same circumstances as the MC. Yes, he claims he grew up poor:

View attachment 1363972

But this is his idea of poverty:

View attachment 1363973

If you assume he wasn't lying in the shower, then at worst he grew up middle income (in the U.S., anyways).
Pretty sure he would've been disciplined or kicked out of College for that in combination with the presentation Dick pic :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes