felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It is not a "error" the game is telling you that Sage is the correct decision
Unfortunately, while the сhoises on Sage's routes do not affect the relationship with her. We know practically nothing about her. Well, except that she suffers from a Chad.

which are differences between the two girls, not commonalities.
OK opposites attract....

Josy goes to the BR hoping to get into the HOTs, Maya if she could would have avoided them like the plague.

can you imagine Maya and Josy's ideal evening being similar? not me
I can. Watching a movie with pizza or playing with a dildo.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unfortunately, while the сhoises on Sage's routes do not affect the relationship with her. We know practically nothing about her. Well, except that she suffers from a Chad.

I can. Watching a movie with pizza or playing with a dildo.
the only movie Josy has seen so far is the one on movie night at HOTs. maybe , but maybe not

then of course they would enjoy sex, but I don't think it's a great sign of affinity, sex is enjoyable in itself

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
do not cheat :ROFLMAO:

That's their peak, we wouldn't want them to be unwell even in their first, and probably only, moment of freedom.

For Josy to watch a movie in her room would be a great night?
And for Maya, a party at the HOTs? Even without Quinn?

Let's just say they don't give me that impression.:unsure:
:ROFLMAO:.
But, Josy does come home to Maya after this,
1183610_BeingADIK_2021-04-25_07-50-40-45.png
And She also pointing out that Maya used to be "Adventurous". She even get a piercing so she could give more pleasure to Josy's pussy:cool:. But sadly or luckily for us, MC's Dick is just in a different level:ROFLMAO:.
I'm still leaning toward that may be MC will be the doom of their relationship:unsure:. Otherwise they would find their way back to each other. But then again, college is different, and Josy seems more free spirited. Hard to Say, opposites attract each other as they say. But sometimes it does feel Josy is the one who sacrifice more for Maya:unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
the only movie Josy has seen so far is the one on movie night at HOTs. maybe , but maybe not

then of course they would enjoy sex, but I don't think it's a great sign of affinity, sex is enjoyable in itself
They study together in the library. They read books and relax in nature. They went through the tasks for hell week together!

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Everything you said, can be said about every other characters, there are so many "Why? this or that ?" - that at this point is basically nitpicking :ROFLMAO:. But once again, we know way more about Maya than everybody else, and there are things that are not important at all, for the present. Maya, Josy and Derek , are friends from long time, and Maya develop deeper feelings toward Josy, and you wonder why ? have you seen her ? :love::ROFLMAO:.
Anyway, this is already can be confusing , but it's a "trope" A girl fall in love with her best friend, in this case in a girl. But she not confident in herself, or simply afraid. What is matter that once Josy learns about it , She makes the first step, she is the confident one. after the, honeymoon, until Maya's control freak father find out. The dude has problem with How Maya's dressing, so you can imagen. And in order to get out of this, She takes the matter in to her own hands. During this she meet a guy, and develop feelings toward her. And you know the story. But her actions, is not any different than MC who running around and do stuff in order to achieve his goals. Neither Maya or MC is in a position to not do what is necessary. but even there we see it's great deals for Maya to do things she not like to do, so you do have a picture about her personality. She does not flip-flop for a plot. In fact that is Jill, Jill is the one who seems a total different person in order for the Tybalt plot to work. During the first 4-5 episode nothing indicate that she is stupid enough to blindly belive in Tybalt's bullshits. :unsure:

so I really don't understand where you're coming from in this Maya case. Maya is is not a Ball in a pinball game:ROFLMAO:. - if that's what you try to imply.

Bella is someone whom we had no idea about, because she take a backseat for a long time. and Josy who is there for Maya drama, or for the Jill drama. Maya is the freaking plot in the beginning, through her we know Derek, the Hots, Josy , Mona, as I said, the Plot revolve around Maya. Without Maya it would be a very different story, wihtout Josy it would be the same. :ROFLMAO:.So She actually influencing the plot, more so than others , and this is just the base plot. The relationship between Maya and MC, well I talked about it. :ROFLMAO:.
The difference in my opinion is their “whys” being internal to their character. This is a really difficult thing to explain.

Maya’s influence on the plot is limited because she’s not doing these things by choice. Maya’s personality doesn’t come into this. Her willingness to do anything and everything for tuition streamlines what little personality she has and stifles it’s development.

Sage/Bella/Jill and to a lesser extent Josy do things because of traits assigned to them and those traits are demonstrated and evolve. They’re obviously not real people but (and I fucking hate bringing up suspension of disbelief again but I will) you can sorta pretend they’re a little and extrapolate a personality.

Jill is kind, naïve, sexually inexperienced, nervous. She was bullied and had a personal issue with seeing that. Her choices often revolve around this. Jill is X and she does Y because of it. It isn’t perfect. Tybalt being something I’ve criticised as out of character… but she can have shit be out of character because she’s developed some kind of character.

Sage is the same. She’s got a rudimentary personality based around her pride. Her placing value in social standing. Her sexuality, her indignance. Her temper… more recently her genuine care for the girls in her sorority. Her “whys” link up and grow off each other and paint a picture.

Bella has this ice Queen thing that thawing. She haughty, sexually repressed….

ok look I’m not gonna list all the personality of everyone because it’s borderline cherry picking so I’ll leave it at this.

All the other girls make decisions based on crude “personalities” made by DPC writing. They are slowly growing, sometimes changing like people tend to do. Maya has a personality it just never gets fucking used or really expanded on. I wanna see how these established characters interact with stuff. How they will handle the story as it unfolds. It’s why I read/watch anything. To see how characters react to a situation. I can speculate about everyone else in this game. I can point out inconsistencies because there’s substance there to be inconsistent to.

Maya has so far, been predictable and that in my opinion means she’s not influencing the plot. She squanders most of her chances to show her personality and I struggle to care precisely how she’s going to just do as her father says yet again. She is exactly the character she was at the start. I don’t actually think I’m overstating that. Has she really changed? Has she grown? Is she even showing signs of changing? I like her, wanna see more of her but as it stands you could replace her decision making with a flowchart that reads.

(does this get me free tuition?)
Yes —> do it.
No —> default to what father wants.

And she’s been that way since Ep1. That’s why I say she’s struggling to become more than a conduit for a contrived plot point. Thats why I say she doesn’t influence the plot particularly. She’s stuck in a holding pattern over this tuition stuff and it’s taking away all her agency and room to grow.

She is different to the other girls because every choice they make in the story tells us a little more about them. All Maya’s decision making does is reinforce her solitary goal of getting tuition. That’s my criticism of her boiled down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I always have this question, is this supposed to have happened a year before the first episode? So Maya and Josy are 19 years old? or 18? because if they are currently 18 then we are seeing two minors having sex
Well, We already See that with MC and Zoe :eek::ROFLMAO:.
but yeah this is, a year before it. Because in this Summer we know that MC and Josy worked together. But they probably 19, and I think Jill is 21. And May be Sage too.:unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They study together in the library. They read books and relax in nature. They went through the tasks for hell week together!
but what are you talking about? :unsure:
would represent common ground? or their ideal evening?

They're two students, of course they both study.
And the scavenger hunt has been done by all the wannabe HOTS, which doesn't make them a couple in life.

and while Josy had a good time during the scavenger hunt, for Maya it was hell (her words)... I don't think they're good examples.

Reactions: bxchun

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
but what are you talking about? :unsure:
would represent common ground? or their ideal evening?

They're two students, of course they both study.
And the scavenger hunt has been done by all the wannabe HOTS, which doesn't make them a couple in life.

and while Josy had a good time during the scavenger hunt, for Maya it was hell (her words)... I don't think they're good examples.
Dude, have you ever been in love? When you love someone, it's just nice to be around and do nothing. You can sit for hours and be silent. We just fucked 24/7 and ate pizza in my first relationship. And then I was the happiest person on earth.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The difference in my opinion is their “whys” being internal to their character. This is a really difficult thing to explain.

Maya’s influence on the plot is limited because she’s not doing these things by choice.
:unsure:
Okay stop, you lost right here:). She does everything by her own Choice. She having motivation for this, sure, the same way MC has motivation, and every other characters.Maya decided to join the Hots, not the plots decided for her. The plot decide for US When we have to go to the Tennis game with Bella Jill and Tybalt, even if you are not on Jill or Bella path at all. That is a Big Difference. Or When Jill agree to Tybalt demand for the sake of plot, the Same Jill who in episode 3 show very different character traits:unsure: .
And Maya willing to do shits she does not like, in other to achieve her goal, its take Guts, its shown a personality. The plots Take over when, after her plan fails, she sit on her room, giving up, until Sage knock on her door.

But, I will blame my poor English on this one, forgive me :), but I don't understand where you're coming from. Many thing can be said about Maya, but that She is just a plot device, thats not. That Was Mona

But I try to understand what you say, I comeback with something later. :)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dude, have you ever been in love? When you love someone, it's just nice to be around and do nothing. You can sit for hours and be silent. We just fucked 24/7 and ate pizza in my first relationship. And then I was the happiest person on earth.
but I never said they don't love each other...

I'm saying that I don't understand what they have in common, we're neither shown nor told. on the contrary, what we are shown are essentially differences, even marked ones, in their tastes and behaviour.

Reactions: SomboSteel

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
its a custom render. there are two more in the set but no lewd stuff. the pic you posted is the best of the set since you can actually see Sage
Cool, THX for the confirmation. an Interesting thing, - and my native language is Hungarian, so sorry if I can't explain it better - I put this image in to Paint, because the size was too big to upload , and I re-saved it, and it gave me some warning, that "transparency" will be loss or something. So may be there was Indeed som hidden "mark" in the pictures, that's how DPC identified you ?! :unsure:. Seems a little Extreme measure:ROFLMAO:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I wonder if this mystery girl is ever going to show up again. Derek has sort of been relegated to being the Jar Jar Binks goofball most of season 1 and 2 until that moment where he had a real talk about Ashley. Would be interesting if his Ex? Showed up as his story isn't really going anywhere atm imo
Untitled-1.png

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Cool, THX for the confirmation. an Interesting thing, - and my native language is Hungarian, so sorry if I can't explain it better - I put this image in to Paint, because the size was too big to upload , and I re-saved it, and it gave me some warning, that "transparency" will be loss or something. So may be there was Indeed som hidden "mark" in the pictures, that's how DPC identified you ?! :unsure:. Seems a little Extreme measure:ROFLMAO:
i have the other 2 pics and the 4k versions are too big too upload here. and i got the same "transparency" message when i did what you did so i could post them here

1.png
2.png
3.png

i love Sage but i wouldnt be paying him big extra money for a custom set like this. I'd at least want some lewdness involved or something.

ive got a decent amount of the other previously shared custom renders on my computer already, so if anybody wants some posted here just ping me and i'll share what i have

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wonder if this mystery girl is ever going to show up again. Derek has sort of been relegated to being the Jar Jar Binks goofball most of season 1 and 2 until that moment where he had a real talk about Ashley. Would be interesting if his Ex? Showed up as his story isn't really going anywhere atm imo
View attachment 1364500
Well, this girl was a plot device, her purpose was simply to set up the scenario for Josy and Maya need to share their tent. And also to Show that Derek at least capable to get some proper girls, not just fat feminist or grannies :ROFLMAO:.
Just like Zoe was a plot device, to show that MC is not a virgin, and he had a cool babe who teaches him stuff. I know MC not being a Virgin is a big loss for the Jill simps, because they can't be each others first , to experience the magic of sex together for the first time:p:ROFLMAO:.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i have the other 2 pics and the 4k versions are too big too upload here. and i got the same "transparency" message when i did what you did so i could post them here

View attachment 1364511
View attachment 1364512
View attachment 1364515

i love Sage but i wouldnt be paying him big extra money for a custom set like this. I'd at least want some lewdness involved or something.

ive got a decent amount of the other previously shared custom renders on my computer already, so if anybody wants some posted here just ping me and i'll share what i have
:unsure:Interesting

True, these Costume renders cost 75$ and Peoples want these harmless materials ? , to many people with too many money if you ask me who does not have taste.:ROFLMAO:. There's a difference between a Ferrari, and a 67' GT500 Shelby Mustang :ROFLMAO:

Anything with my Josy :love:, but I think I got that covered, She lacking even in the Custom render department:cry::ROFLMAO:. I heard about some Jill, and MC putting sun oil at her body, or something.

But Honestly you done more than Enough for us(y)

Reactions: dalli_x and Hawke84
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes