SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
:unsure:Interesting

True, these Costume renders cost 75$ and Peoples want these harmless materials ? , to many people with too many money if you ask me who does not have taste.:ROFLMAO:. There's a difference between a Ferrari, and a 67' GT500 Shelby Mustang :ROFLMAO:

Anything with my Josy :love:, but I think I got that covered, She lacking even in the Custom render department:cry::ROFLMAO:. I heard about some Jill, and MC putting sun oil at her body, or something.

But Honestly you done more than Enough for us(y)
yeah the Josy stuff is slim and the ones i do have are almost all pretty old, so im guessing you have them already. i do have the Sage/Jill sunbathing set

custom_render_may_jill_sage1_fullHD.png
custom_render_may_jill_sage2_fullHD.png
custom_render_may_jill_sage3_fullHD.png
custom_render_may_jill_sage4.png
ive said it before, but Sage indeed has nice breasts

and custom render Jill is waaaaay better than BaDIK Jill, IMO

Any Melanie stuff by luck?
Mel is on the super low end herself for renders, and these are the only two ive got

custom_render_mel_rose_august1_fullHD.jpg
custom_render_mel_rose_august2_fullHD.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yeah the Josy stuff is slim and the ones i do have are almost all pretty old, so im guessing you have them already. i do have the Sage/Jill sunbathing set

View attachment 1364559
View attachment 1364560
View attachment 1364561
View attachment 1364562
ive said it before, but Sage indeed has nice breasts

and custom render Jill is waaaaay better than BaDIK Jill, IMO
I agree, in both case. And Jill, damn, This Jill is like a different person. not even just in Custom Renders, but even in the "Special Renders" . The latest, She had in episode 7, this " Lara Croft " parody. You legit get a Different vibe, sex appeal , a different aura. She is a Sexy Confident Woman. And in the game, she is practically a Child :ROFLMAO:.
And She is the only character in the game, who has this weird thing. :unsure:.
Unless her story is to become "that person", Who we seen in these renders.:unsure:.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
i have the other 2 pics and the 4k versions are too big too upload here. and i got the same "transparency" message when i did what you did so i could post them here

View attachment 1364511
View attachment 1364512
View attachment 1364515

i love Sage but i wouldnt be paying him big extra money for a custom set like this. I'd at least want some lewdness involved or something.

ive got a decent amount of the other previously shared custom renders on my computer already, so if anybody wants some posted here just ping me and i'll share what i have
Bella?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She's never been with a man but a couple of nights with a total stranger who gets drunk and sleeps under the bed is enough for her to question that choice.
How now. Another game? :unsure:

The decisive scene for Maya in EP1 was the initiation, the rubbing of MC. Maya thinks to herself that it shouldn't happen that she gets wet. Oops what happens there.

she doesn't trust Quinn, but the more hostile and untrustworthy she proves to be towards her the more she is convinced by her words (regardless of whether Mc helps her or not)
Maya needs the tuition to be together with Josy undisturbed. That's why she takes a chance with Quinn and the HOTs.

as soon as she sees Josy again her brain reboots and she goes back to her last summer holiday
Of course she was confused. Don't you read the texts. Maya says herself to the MC that the relationship with Josy was about to end and then the MC came along. In EP2 after the cum petition Maya thought that's what in his eyes and is it because I need something new. The little one is totally confused when Josy comes in EP3.

she knows that her father has the keys to their room but for a week she pretends nothing happened (this scene is for me the third worst of the entire game)
Yes she knew that Patrick had the key to her room. But she also said that Patrick always announces himself to Derek and Derek would warn her. Shortly after, Maya mentioned to the MC that it was another lie from Patrick.

Josy goes to the BR hoping to get into the HOTs, Maya if she could would have avoided them like the plague.
Josy went to B&R to study finance to follow in her father's footsteps. The HOT's are just a college experience she would like to have, but Maya is Josy's priority. You can read that at the end of EP4. Even in EP7, Josy's would have left the HOT's for Maya.

can you imagine Maya and Josy's ideal evening being similar? not me
I saw the ideal evening of Josy and Maya in a preview and I don't need to imagine it anymore.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
How now. Another game? :unsure:

The decisive scene for Maya in EP1 was the initiation, the rubbing of MC. Maya thinks to herself that it shouldn't happen that she gets wet. Oops what happens there.

Maya needs the tuition to be together with Josy undisturbed. That's why she takes a chance with Quinn and the HOTs.

Of course she was confused. Don't you read the texts. Maya says herself to the MC that the relationship with Josy was about to end and then the MC came along. In EP2 after the cum petition Maya thought that's what in his eyes and is it because I need something new. The little one is totally confused when Josy comes in EP3.

Yes she knew that Patrick had the key to her room. But she also said that Patrick always announces himself to Derek and Derek would warn her. Shortly after, Maya mentioned to the MC that it was another lie from Patrick.

Josy went to B&R to study finance to follow in her father's footsteps. The HOT's are just a college experience she would like to have, but Maya is Josy's priority. You can read that at the end of EP4. Even in EP7, Josy's would have left the HOT's for Maya.

I saw the ideal evening of Josy and Maya in a preview and I don't need to imagine it anymore.
When it comes to Maya, dalli is always in serious mode :cool:

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:ROFLMAO:.
But, Josy does come home to Maya after this,
View attachment 1364343
And She also pointing out that Maya used to be "Adventurous". She even get a piercing so she could give more pleasure to Josy's pussy:cool:. But sadly or luckily for us, MC's Dick is just in a different level:ROFLMAO:.
I'm still leaning toward that may be MC will be the doom of their relationship:unsure:. Otherwise they would find their way back to each other. But then again, college is different, and Josy seems more free spirited. Hard to Say, opposites attract each other as they say. But sometimes it does feel Josy is the one who sacrifice more for Maya:unsure:
I don't think Josy sacrifices more for Maya. But the whole situation is complicated for both. Yes, Josy continues to pay for Maya's room. But one should consider that Maya carries the higher risk through Patrick.

I think the decision for Josy solo route and the throuple is already made in EP2 after the MC asked Josy about her father. One answer implies that cheating is normal nowadays, and thus a new relationship can be formed. In the other option, Josy's answer is interesting. She said that it could be a way to escape from unhappiness.

Let's look at EP7. After Josy and the MC have sex for the first time, Josy says that she feels happier now than she has in the last few months, despite the shelling situation. Somehow, that sounds like EP2's response. She also felt safer because she now knows that the MC is standing by her and not losing them both.

The MC meets Maya in the library. The two become quite emotional in their conversations and reveal their affection for each other. Maya puts down her protective shield because she realizes that the MC stands by her. Maya has also said it. Anyone else would have left long ago. The sex of Maya and the MC shows Maya that she can sexually catch up with Josy and that she also enjoys it.

At the EP7 HOT'S party the MC makes everything clear with Josy and both feel that it is more than just crush.

Now I hope and expect actually also, that in EP8 also the MC with Maya this step goes and the MC in the relationship of Josy and Maya in sexual and emotional fully integrated.

Who wants solo routes, of course, should prefer only one.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
i have the other 2 pics and the 4k versions are too big too upload here. and i got the same "transparency" message when i did what you did so i could post them here

View attachment 1364511
View attachment 1364512
View attachment 1364515

i love Sage but i wouldnt be paying him big extra money for a custom set like this. I'd at least want some lewdness involved or something.

ive got a decent amount of the other previously shared custom renders on my computer already, so if anybody wants some posted here just ping me and i'll share what i have
If that's not Elvis' grandson on stage. :cool:

Is DPC reading my theories?:unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
and while Josy had a good time during the scavenger hunt, for Maya it was hell (her words)... I don't think they're good examples.
Well, even I admit and let's be real, Josy 's part during the scavenger hunt, wasn't really a horrible experience. All she had to do was Sex with MC, Maya was already did every other task, all Josy had to do was something she wanted to do anyway :ROFLMAO:. of course she had a good time with it:ROFLMAO:.

But funny, you are the three way fan, who don't like that we don't see them all three of them act like a couple, but with every comment you just pointing out, why it would not work :ROFLMAO:, Because Josy and Maya will not work in the longer term either, MC just makes it complicated, surely, right now he is the common ground that unite them, but eventually Jealousy will take over. :unsure:

and With this I answer to you dalli_x.
What I said by Josy making sacrifices for Maya, is simply the fact, that all the complication is from Maya's side of the relationship, and Josy just bearing with it. And lets not forget that She was ready to throw the towel, before she get accepeted to B&R. Obviously after this, it is easier to reconcile with Maya, feelings does not just go away so easily, Just ask Sage:p:D. But even now they cannot be fully together, and in episode 7 it's seem like Maya does not even try to save their relationship, although Interestingly, MC think they will try. :unsure:.

although only in the Maya status report :unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-08-22 04-05-05-58.png

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes