EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Bella’s age will catch up with her LONG before the other girls when compared to MC. Jade, Bella, and Cathy are good flings but not good long term investments.
My uncle was only a few years older then MC would be when he married my aunt, who was about Bella's age at the time.
Coming up on 40yrs that they've been married.
Admittedly, age gaps like that are far from common. But they do happen.
So... In my view... Bella is a perfectly viable 'long term investment' :love:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
My uncle was only a few years older then MC would be when he married my aunt, who was about Bella's age at the time.
i mean, yeah if you are in love then thats great and is likely worth it. but idk if thats what MC and Bella actually have, since it seems like Bella is in lust (not love) and MC is just a horny as fuck college kid. and btw, Bella is gonna be ultra saggy when she gets older, and it would be kinda lame to be in the prime of your life and your wife is already on the down slope. im not trying to sound like mega superficial or anything, but a chick who looks like Bella proportionally will probably not age well irl

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
...Bella is gonna be ultra saggy when she gets older, and it would be kinda lame to be in the prime of your life and your wife is already on the down slope...
Saggy tits aside for a moment...
Given her apparent dedication to yoga and fitness, I suspect she'd be in excellent shape for a long time.
As for saggy tits... Marvels of Modern Medicine :p

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Saggy tits aside for a moment...
Given her apparent dedication to yoga and fitness, I suspect she'd be in excellent shape for a long time.
As for saggy tits... Marvels of Modern Medicine :p
yeah, thats definitely a possibility. but for me, id like to be saggy and old at the same time as my significant other :HideThePain:

Reactions: EmperorGus

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, even I admit and let's be real, Josy 's part during the scavenger hunt, wasn't really a horrible experience. All she had to do was Sex with MC, Maya was already did every other task, all Josy had to do was something she wanted to do anyway :ROFLMAO:. of course she had a good time with it:ROFLMAO:.

But funny, you are the three way fan, who don't like that we don't see them all three of them act like a couple, but with every comment you just pointing out, why it would not work :ROFLMAO:, Because Josy and Maya will not work in the longer term either, MC just makes it complicated, surely, right now he is the common ground that unite them, but eventually Jealousy will take over. :unsure:
This is not actually the case.
as for the scavenger hunt, the part Maya faces alone is if anything the most boring one, the one where she has to buy stuff for Quinn, then at least she completes some sexual points with MC.

the humiliating part for Maya was the one before, the one where Quinn teased and bullied her.
you're right: if MC is in the trouple surely he represents the main common ground between the 2 girls, absolutely the strong point of the relationship, if instead he's not in it he represents the main danger to the relationship between the 2 girls.

I don't like the fact that in the troupe for now there are mainly "individual" contents, but these are also personal tastes

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You're uncle is a very lucky guy then, its hard to seduce MILFS in real life

Reactions: EmperorGus
Mar 25, 2020
This game really set the bar for writing, I only wish other games with cool renders took note, Power Vacuum is another great game, but this is just excellent.

The twist partway through with Josy and Maya nearly knocked me off my feet, I'm part way through the 6th episode and I think I see another one coming, but I'll keep that to myself as I wouldn't want to spoil anything, but if it's what I think, well-played sir.

Keep up the great work! Hope there is a chapter 3 in the works

Reactions: kazaf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I reiterate that the point was how Maya is forced to make unreasonable decisions very often, just to advance the plot, often making a bad impression.

The decisive scene for Maya in EP1 was the initiation, the rubbing of MC. Maya thinks to herself that it shouldn't happen that she gets wet. Oops what happens there.
[
so if she rubbed herself against a sofa, she fell in love with the sofa? your reconstruction seems very superficial to me. it's normal that she feels pleasure, but the interest in MC stems from something else entirely

Maya needs the tuition to be together with Josy undisturbed. That's why she takes a chance with Quinn and the HOTs.
if it is dictated by desperation, it is clearly not a reasonable choice.

As soon as the scavenger hunt is over Josy points out that in the end it was just a rumor.

Of course she was confused. Don't you read the texts. Maya says herself to the MC that the relationship with Josy was about to end and then the MC came along. In EP2 after the cum petition Maya thought that's what in his eyes and is it because I need something new. The little one is totally confused when Josy comes in EP3.
I don't know what you mean here...
Maya is convinced that the relationship with Josy is over, Josy supposedly goes to Maya to end the relationship (at least that's what she implies on the phone to MC), they meet, one minute argument and then plan the future, to me it seems at least a rushed transition. but surely that's the least of the problems

Yes she knew that Patrick had the key to her room. But she also said that Patrick always announces himself to Derek and Derek would warn her. Shortly after, Maya mentioned to the MC that it was another lie from Patrick.
So Maya's dad has the keys to make announced visits? It doesn't make much sense to me. And anyway, since the only person Patrick should never find Maya with is Josy, it remains a risk beyond all reason.

Josy went to B&R to study finance to follow in her father's footsteps. The HOT's are just a college experience she would like to have, but Maya is Josy's priority. You can read that at the end of EP4. Even in EP7, Josy's would have left the HOT's for Maya.
Of course Josy goes to college to study... but she really cares about the experience with the HOTs, in the scene you're talking about Josy expresses this will, and gives it up (maybe) only because Maya makes a scene

I saw the ideal evening of Josy and Maya in a preview and I don't need to imagine it anymore.
where 99% they are with MC, so if anything it's the perfect night for the three of them.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
i mean, yeah if you are in love then thats great and is likely worth it. but idk if thats what MC and Bella actually have, since it seems like Bella is in lust (not love) and MC is just a horny as fuck college kid.
She's been trying to convince herself for a couple episodes now that her attraction to MC is purely physical and nothing else only to finally come to terms with her feelings for him in Episode 7. She also directly tells him that she isn't looking for something casual if rejecting him during the car scene.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maya is convinced that the relationship with Josy is over, Josy supposedly goes to Maya to end the relationship (at least that's what she implies on the phone to MC), they meet, one minute argument and then plan the future, to me it seems at least a rushed transition. but surely that's the least of the problems
This.I agree that this is the weakest part of the story. Both Josy and Maya were ready to give up on each other and stay with the main character. But in the end, they just drop his. I agree with MC. They just didn't love him.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
She's been trying to convince herself for a couple episodes now that her attraction to MC is purely physical and nothing else only to finally come to terms with her feelings for him in Episode 7. She also directly tells him that she isn't looking for something casual if rejecting him during the car scene.
i don’t believe that any of the characters in this story could possibly love each other yet, no matter how DPC writes it.

All the characters have known each other for only a couple months at most. MC hasn’t even spent much time with any of the girls individually other than Maya or Josy who are the most forced upon him for plot reasons. Like if we tallied up all the time we know for certain the MC has spent with each of the girls, it might be maybe slightly over like 24 hours over the course of two months for each of them (some less, some more).

Nobody is in love because they all barely even know each other. The girls/MC might be horny or infatuated, but I don’t believe for a minute that anybody is in love. Bella has who knows how long of sexual frustration pent up, she would likely get mixed up emotionally for the first person to start melting her ice (MC or not). Right now she just wants to fuck and the wife in her wants to make it more official somehow so she doesn’t judge herself so harshly

thats how I see it anyways.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes