dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What kind of evidence? Even if she is 38 yers old, she should have given birth at 18 years old. But she is clearly less 30 years old. Maybe even 25-27 years old.
Dude what are you dreaming about. Isabella went to college before the year 2000. Maya calendar shows 2020 as of EP6, so if, at best, Isabella went to college in 1999 at age 18 and I now add that to the date on Maya's calendar in EP6, I come up with 39 years. She is a MILF. (y)

Accepted it and let your MC have some fun with Bella. I mean both are a good tennis team together.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Dude what are you dreaming about. Isabella went to college before the year 2000. Maya calendar shows 2020 as of EP6, so if, at best, Isabella went to college in 1999 at age 18 and I now add that to the date on Maya's calendar in EP6, I come up with 39 years. She is a MILF. (y)

Accepted it and let your MC have some fun with Bella. I mean both are a good tennis team together.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The dates and ages in BaDIk are all screwed up. I don't trust any of it to be honest. Originally the dates corresponded with 2017? I recall Cathy DOB 1979 and I believe she was listed in her online profile as 38? That would be around 2017. I also think that early calendars might have shown this date as well, but I can't get in to check this right now. With real life moving faster than game life, DPC would have to keep adjusting time and none of it would make much sense. Personally, I just imagine BaDIK is "recent times" and leave it at that.

rj677

May 30, 2020
You make a choice and that will affect you 2 episode later. for example you Get a Blowjob from a girl, and 2 episode later an another girl dumps you because of that. :ROFLMAO:.
Dammit Chip, Its still too early for that comment... My wounds havent closed yet :HideThePain::HideThePain:

But funny, you are the three way fan, who don't like that we don't see them all three of them act like a couple, but with every comment you just pointing out, why it would not work :ROFLMAO:, Because Josy and Maya will not work in the longer term either, MC just makes it complicated, surely, right now he is the common ground that unite them, but eventually Jealousy will take over. :unsure:
I have had a similar opinion since episode 5.

Lets face it: The DIK MC not getting a shot at Josy, who in my opinion is clearly the 3rd most DIK LI out of the 6 LIs (Since I count Quinn as an LI :devilish:), just isnt something that will continue until the end of the game

And my theory on this was that without the MC the M&J relationship will just fail as it failed before. And with the way that DPC loves his dramas, the MC will have to "clean up" the pieces after that.

And this, in my opinion, is indeed already starting in episode 7. In the Josy hangout in the DIK path, she says that shes only speaking with Maya "in class", that shes "struggilng to come up with another way for them to spend time together"... And then Josy adds: "I dont feel that shes that shes trying hard enough" :unsure:

This was one of the many reasons why this episode was perfect for me (Other than Madame Rose being a thing of course :sick:)... Josy actually had some solo focus for a change :cool:, finally shes getting some of the attention that a main LI should have and not have her just be a counterpart off Maya :sneaky:

On the throuple path, Im not the guy for that discussion. But I assume that even if there is jealousy involved and it wont be easy, it will work IF the MC wants it and puts effort in it

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The dates and ages in BaDIk are all screwed up. I don't trust any of it to be honest. Originally the dates corresponded with 2017? I recall Cathy DOB 1979 and I believe she was listed in her online profile as 38? That would be around 2017. I also think that early calendars might have shown this date as well, but I can't get in to check this right now. With real life moving faster than game life, DPC would have to keep adjusting time and none of it would make much sense. Personally, I just imagine BaDIK is "recent times" and leave it at that.
I agree with you completely. But I don't think it's coincidence or DPC's inability.(y)

I assume that one of two of my theories will be true. Either the MC has been on the B&R before or something bad happens to the MC that will cause a time irritation of 1 or 3 years.:unsure:

Possibilities::rolleyes:
The MC goes to jail because of the Preps Mansion shit in EP5.

Something happened on the camping trip where Josy and Maya got closer. Derek hints at this in EP3.

The MC saves a life and something happens. My worst guess is that he saves Josy's life by donating bone marrow and something goes wrong with the MC during the surgery. Yes that is a provocative theory for which there is only dare evidence. One clue is the swimsuit the MC wears during the carwash action. It says "Lifeguard" in big letters. With a cover of the many books could represent a tumor. As Jade enjoys her coffee in the break room, we see a pin board with three info slips. One is a base or tennis ball. This could indicate that Jill was saved. The second piece of paper says "The Law," which could indicate the sprinkler action. But the third slip indicates donating blood and saving lives. Damn it. That's why I recently wrote that I am also controversial with my two LI's, Josy and Maya. But why just Josy? EP2. She thought for herself, that it is the first human contact for a long time, what can not be true according to EP1, because she already had human contact with the MC. Even the collaboration with Steve is human contact. The thoughts of Josy sound to me as if she has some kind of rehab behind her. Now let's add the special renders of Isabella from BaD. A farm. pretty remote and probably not many people around either. Then the Josy avatar image from DPC.

I don't want that, but I dealt with such thought or contingencies in advance. If it does not come so, everything is still great. But if it does, I am personally prepared for me.:rolleyes::unsure:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
A good theory is that this is a child's room. This theory is not mine but I support it because then the small staircase in Bella's bathroom makes sense.(y):D
That staircase is basic in that bathroom, I've seen it at least twice in other VN's. But maybe DPC will put a little plot in it, who knows :unsure:
What kind of evidence? Even if she is 38 yers old, she should have given birth at 18 years old. But she is clearly less 30 years old. Maybe even 25-27 years old.
There was answer from DPC about Isabella's age - 35 at the beginning of the story (like she said - almost twice then MC's).

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I agree with you completely. But I don't think it's coincidence or DPC's inability.(y)

I assume that one of two of my theories will be true. Either the MC has been on the B&R before or something bad happens to the MC that will cause a time irritation of 1 or 3 years.:unsure:

Something happened on the camping trip where Josy and Maya got closer. Derek hints at this in EP3.

The MC saves a life and something happens. My worst guess is that he saves Josy's life by donating bone marrow and something goes wrong with the MC during the surgery. Yes that is a provocative theory for which there is only dare evidence. One clue is the swimsuit the MC wears during the carwash action. It says "Lifeguard" in big letters. With a cover of the many books could represent a tumor. As Jade enjoys her coffee in the break room, we see a pin board with three info slips. One is a base or tennis ball. This could indicate that Jill was saved. The second piece of paper says "The Law," which could indicate the sprinkler action. But the third slip indicates donating blood and saving lives. Damn it. That's why I recently wrote that I am also controversial with my two LI's, Josy and Maya. But why just Josy? EP2. She thought for herself, that it is the first human contact for a long time, what can not be true according to EP1, because she already had human contact with the MC. Even the collaboration with Steve is human contact. The thoughts of Josy sound to me as if she has some kind of rehab behind her. Now let's add the special renders of Isabella from BaD. A farm. pretty remote and probably not many people around either. Then the Josy avatar image from DPC.

I don't want that, but I dealt with such thought or contingencies in advance. If it does not come so, everything is still great. But if it does, I am personally prepared for me.:rolleyes::unsure:
Do you have an explanation and a theory why the main character has such a big dick? Is this a distortion of the space-time continuum?

devplayer123

Aug 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "St1ffme1ster, postagem: 6423161, membro: 3396637"]
[USER = 27651] SomboSteel [/ USER] você pode fazer o upload dos renderizadores especiais para mega ou outro host? obrigado.
[/CITAR]
PLEASEEEEEEE SomboSteel Pleaseeee

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Do you have an explanation and a theory why the main character has such a big dick? Is this a distortion of the space-time continuum?
The biggest clue is in EP5 at the preps party while the MC is talking to the two preps and the redhead pigtail. Just click through all the options and you'll see that a time irritation is brought up here.

• Haha
Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
i don’t believe that any of the characters in this story could possibly love each other yet, no matter how DPC writes it.

All the characters have known each other for only a couple months at most. MC hasn’t even spent much time with any of the girls individually other than Maya or Josy who are the most forced upon him for plot reasons. Like if we tallied up all the time we know for certain the MC has spent with each of the girls, it might be maybe slightly over like 24 hours over the course of two months for each of them (some less, some more).

Nobody is in love because they all barely even know each other. The girls/MC might be horny or infatuated, but I don’t believe for a minute that anybody is in love. Bella has who knows how long of sexual frustration pent up, she would likely get mixed up emotionally for the first person to start melting her ice (MC or not). Right now she just wants to fuck and the wife in her wants to make it more official somehow so she doesn’t judge herself so harshly

thats how I see it anyways.
Yes! Not only have they known each other a short time, but we must remember that these characters are very young. I'm over 50 now and a few weeks ago ran into an old female friend from college. As we were reminiscing we talked about our mutual flirting and a couple of dates we went on. It never really went anywhere, but in my memory I thought I knew her throughout college, but she reminded me that she was really only around for less than one year. Further, my 16-year old daughter just came back from a one-week summer camp and she has a new best friend. After one week!

So it's important to note that because most of our BaD characters are quite young--particularly the MC, Maya, and Josy--they experience a sort of time dilation that intensifies and speeds up emotional experiences. Combine that with going off to college--that is, being away from home and experiencing all this independence for the first time--and these kids are going to make a lot of decisions they probably wouldn't if they were 10+ years older.

Maya and Josy got together over a summer, maintained a tenuous relationship their last year of high school, then out-of-sight-out-of-mind started doubting their affections in the summer before they went to B&R. They both develop some affection for MC, then when they see each other are reminded of how much they care for each other. If they were all Bella's age (or even mine) they would justifiably be called flaky, but they're "barely legal" teenagers. Even the MC's overreaction to being "betrayed" is typical teen behavior. He's too immature to step back and see the wider picture. Instead, he's just focused on how he feels and how he's affected.

This isn't bad writing on DPC's part at all. This is him nailing perfectly the teenage mindset and behavior.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

The MC saves a life and something happens. My worst guess is that he saves Josy's life by donating bone marrow and something goes wrong with the MC during the surgery. Yes that is a provocative theory for which there is only dare evidence. One clue is the swimsuit the MC wears during the carwash action. It says "Lifesaver" in big letters. With a cover of the many books could represent a tumor. As Jade enjoys her coffee in the break room, we see a pin board with three info slips. One is a base or tennis ball. This could indicate that Jill was saved. The second piece of paper says "The Law," which could indicate the sprinkler action. But the third slip indicates donating blood and saving lives. Damn it. That's why I recently wrote that I am also controversial with my two LI's, Josy and Maya. But why just Josy? EP2. She thought for herself, that it is the first human contact for a long time, what can not be true according to EP1, because she already had human contact with the MC. Even the collaboration with Steve is human contact. The thoughts of Josy sound to me as if she has some kind of rehab behind her. Now let's add the special renders of Isabella from BaD. A farm. pretty remote and probably not many people around either. Then the Josy avatar image from DPC.

Well this is a dark turn, but yes I have often thought of the possibility that someone in this game puts their life on the line for someone else. Whom that might be or how it might happen I can't be sure. My top three choices are: MC, Quinn, Riona. I think one of the three could perform a heroic act to save one of the others. ex. Could be Quinn's redemption if she saves Riona/MC from Vinny?
I don't see any of the other characters in game being involved in a life/death situation. Josy/Maya would just be a repeat of AL theme and for the others, it wouldn't do much for their "college life" storylines. As for Bella, I've changed my mind on her. While I do still think she has mental problems, I don't think they are the secret axe murderer kind of problems. I see that stuff as an inside joke from DPC and a red herring. If she does turn out to be some kind of sadistic murderer then that would be the biggest eye roll moment for me. Until ep. 8 comes out and we learn more about her backstory, the farthest I'm willing to go on her is an obsessed lover. i.e. she doesn't get attached easily, but once she does, watch out. Just look how long she has waited for James! I'm going punch that muthafucker right in the giblets when he gets back. I just know he is going to ruin either Bella/MC date or first sex.

I'm still skeptical that any life/death situations will happen at all. It just seems like going overboard on the melodramatic, even for DPC. BaDIK a college coming of age, follow your heart story, we don't need AL bullshit in this game.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes