dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well this is a dark turn, but yes I have often thought of the possibility that someone in this game puts their life on the line for someone else. Whom that might be or how it might happen I can't be sure. My top three choices are: MC, Quinn, Riona. I think one of the three could perform a heroic act to save one of the others. ex. Could be Quinn's redemption if she saves Riona/MC from Vinny?
I don't see any of the other characters in game being involved in a life/death situation. Josy/Maya would just be a repeat of AL theme and for the others, it wouldn't do much for their "college life" storylines. As for Bella, I've changed my mind on her. While I do still think she has mental problems, I don't think they are the secret axe murderer kind of problems. I see that stuff as an inside joke from DPC and a red herring. If she does turn out to be some kind of sadistic murderer then that would be the biggest eye roll moment for me. Until ep. 8 comes out and we learn more about her backstory, the farthest I'm willing to go on her is an obsessed lover. i.e. she doesn't get attached easily, but once she does, watch out. Just look how long she has waited for James! I'm going punch that muthafucker right in the giblets when he gets back. I just know he is going to ruin either Bella/MC date or first sex.

I'm still skeptical that any life/death situations will happen at all. It just seems like going overboard on the melodramatic, even for DPC. BaDIK a college coming of age, follow your heart story, we don't need AL bullshit in this game.
I also do not think that DPC will repeat AL. But there will be heartbreaking moments. Whoever it will affect. (y)

What I also found odd is that the HOTTs party in EP7 is probably Josy and Maya's tent from the EP4 flashback. In the closet on top of the cupboard. If it really is the tent, we could be in for a shock moment in EP8. :unsure:

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The roleplay option makes me a cringe a little bit then when you don't choose it your stuck with Jade talking about herself in third person as DPC needs to replace every time they say "Mommy" with "Jade" :KEK:
You can add teacher instead and that works somewhat well as a replacement if you don't like mommy. I did that on my first playthrough because back then I hadn't yet been fully corrupted by F95. *Sigh* I was so young and innocent in those days. :oops: Now I'm just another disgusting pervert...eh Quinn?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
For the entire second season, we made decisions that directly affected affinity. It is already impossible to remain neutral. The more often you made decisions, the more you left the opposite side. The end of the first season finale largely depended on affinity. I think it should be like this. It will probably be so. The name is 'Crossroads" implies a choice. Who are you, Chick or Dik? Probably Chick will be able to keep Josy and Maya's relationship while Dik will destroy them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
For the entire second season, we made decisions that directly affected affinity. It is already impossible to remain neutral. The more often you made decisions, the more you left the opposite side. The end of the first season finale largely depended on affinity. I think it should be like this. It will probably be so. The name is 'Crossroads" implies a choice. Who are you, Chick or Dik? Probably Chick will be able to keep Josy and Maya's relationship while Dik will destroy them.
I'm totally with you on that, that only the Chick MC can maintain the relationship of and with Josy and Maya. But the Major Choice decisions have it in themselves. I predict that the DIK Scale on Massive DIK or Massive CHICK will lead to pain and suffering of the MC. How this will affect in particular, I do not know of course. But Maya has warned the MC during the common learning not to be too fanatical or extreme.

According to my assumption, the DIK Scale controls how the LI's develop. Therefore it is a direct influence from the MC.

I have chosen this DIK Scale. Why? That shows us another special render image from the game.

HUGE DIK Bella
DIK Jill
NEUTRAL Sage
CHICK Josy
HUGE CHICK Maya​

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Oops. I almost forgot. (5 from 5);)

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Was Caleb fight a DIK choice? :unsure:
Only if the MC beats up all the jocks in the gym. However, when the MC makes out with Jade in the gender studies, the MC better not attack Caleb because Jamie will get punched in the nose by Dawe and Dani, Jamie's girlfriend at the time, won't be pleased. Dani was standing at the table when Jade gave the MC a handjob.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Only if the MC beats up all the jocks in the gym. However, when the MC makes out with Jade in the gender studies, the MC better not attack Caleb because Jamie will get punched in the nose by Dawe and Dani, Jamie's girlfriend at the time, won't be pleased. Dani was standing at the table when Jade gave the MC a handjob.
She won't be a problem anymore since our boi found out he's not a daddy. :cool:

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Just a heads up everyone. This will be my last time sharing pics as DPC sent me an email saying how sad he was I was sharing his stuff. It was a good run while it lasted. That said I now no longer have to spend $40 a month on previews, so it’s not all bad news

Just upload it to e-hentai.org one of of the other "gallery" sites.

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for Maya and Josy solo routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in episode 4 and then "Have Feeling For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
Ahhhh man you're a lifesaver. my old saves got corrupted so this saved me a lot of time replaying the game. Only thng missing for me is Chik Sage route and chik sidegirls route so ill have to replay for those haha

Reactions: zarachi

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Has anyone else bothered to take a closer look at MC Handy names?
We know that DPC is a fan of good music.

Well you have me.:geek: (crazy professor dalli_x)

Tremolo (Italian; from tremare "to tremble", "to quake", or Latin tremolare "to tremble") refers to two different ornaments in music. Some girls tremble in the presence of the MC.

I made a screenshot to visualize the whole thing. This is a tremolo represented in musical notes.

Maya = 2-4-6-8
Josy= 1-3-5-7
Bert's formula
1-3-2-4-3=4

View attachment 1365287
Surely, (a) should all be a b², to get the tritone, and some nice dissonance into the mix.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
50% of his day is development time, the other 50% hunting down those leakers
No doubt. The amount of time this dude wastes on this kind of stuff must be unreal. I used to be a Patreon and had literally never heard of F95. One day I was chatting on the Patreon messageboards and did a google search for a picture of one of the characters being discussed and posted it as we were talking about a tattoo on them or something - apparently the image was deep linked to this site. Within a few hours my post had been deleted and I had a PM from DPC telling me I was being disrespectful, yada yada yada. I didn't even know what this site was, I had literally just pulled the image out of Google Images.

At first I felt bad about it and then I got a bit irritated that he had assumed I was up to something nefarious and I just unsubscribed from Patreon within a day or so never to go back. I ended up checking out this site to see what DPC was soiling his undies over and very thankful I did - I've found other games here I've tried and ended up buying on Steam that I wouldn't have heard of otherwise. Would have never heard of this place if not for DPC's inaccurate assumption that I had been up to something bad. And now I don't have to wait for later Patreon release dates. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes