felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i don’t believe that any of the characters in this story could possibly love each other yet, no matter how DPC writes it.

All the characters have known each other for only a couple months at most. MC hasn’t even spent much time with any of the girls individually other than Maya or Josy who are the most forced upon him for plot reasons. Like if we tallied up all the time we know for certain the MC has spent with each of the girls, it might be maybe slightly over like 24 hours over the course of two months for each of them (some less, some more).

Nobody is in love because they all barely even know each other. The girls/MC might be horny or infatuated, but I don’t believe for a minute that anybody is in love. Bella has who knows how long of sexual frustration pent up, she would likely get mixed up emotionally for the first person to start melting her ice (MC or not). Right now she just wants to fuck and the wife in her wants to make it more official somehow so she doesn’t judge herself so harshly

thats how I see it anyways.
To speak of 'love' is perhaps excessive, but why should they not 'fall in love' with him? (I don't know if in English the two terms are different as they are for me)
you don't need to know each other so much to fall in love, you fall in love with the wrong people in life, more than who they really are, when we fall in love it matters who we think they are.

every LI has a quite different path, but at this point of the story we can say that all of them are more or less in love with Mc, the two most delayed in this path are Sage and Bella. Josy, Maya and Jill expose themselves quite a bit. if there are no explicit declarations of love it's just to keep the story still in suspense

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy did not go to Maya, Josy was assigned the same room, which confronted all three. All three were surprised. Hey these are 19 year old teenagers. They were all three through the wind and there was no one planning the future.
I wasn't referring to the night of arrival (which is a series of coincidences to create a certain effect), but in general

Josy calls MC (and not Maya) and if he could have hosted her (like by kicking Troy out and not getting kicked out) she would have gone straight to him, probably spent the night there, and at that point her story with Maya would have ended (then maybe the one with MC too). of course later she would have cleared up with Maya, apologized to her for avoiding her etc.. but their story was in fact over.

Really now. You are comparing the MC to a SOFA.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you started it, comparing rubbing to falling in love.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes Josy would like to make the college experience with the HOT's. But at all times Josy has been willing to neglect those experiences for Maya. Josy has voiced that several times and that's why she feels shitty talking to the MC. Josy clearly says that she doesn't want to hurt Maya and that maybe Maya thinks Josy is getting her way now. Josy and Maya were both not happy with the solution that Josy is moving in with the HOT's.
here you know you're lying too....

Josy says that she would like to go to the HOTs, Maya attacks her and then Josy says that she wouldn't do it knowing that Maya would suffer, otherwise she would do it. and all this before it became a necessity, Josy sincerely expresses a desire, which she would give up, but she does have the desire

It doesn't seem to me that overall she goes to HOTs reluctantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This.I agree that this is the weakest part of the story. Both Josy and Maya were ready to give up on each other and stay with the main character. But in the end, they just drop his. I agree with MC. They just didn't love him.
Let's play different games. In EP4, it was clearly shown that they both want the MC. Look at the look on Josy's face when she learns from Jill that the MC is dating Jill. Read Josy's thoughts. Josy writes the MC via MC and really wants to talk to him. Maya has one of her strongest scenes for in EP4 when she offensively approaches the MC in the gender study. Josy and Maya want the MC.

Guess why things are complicated? Josy and Maya love each other. Both fall in love with the MC separately from each other. Josy is afraid of losing them both and Maya is afraid of not being able to keep up sexually, maybe not even being bisexual. You can read that in the Hangout.

In EP7, the MC has the opportunity to show Josy uand Maya who he really wants. This reminds me of the end of EP4. Who does the MC sleep with. Josy, Maya or on the floor, bed, floor, bed. Well they all three end up in a makeshift double bed.

You should start to look at the option of all EP's in context and not each option separately.:)(y)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Let's play different games. In EP4, it was clearly shown that they both want the MC. Look at the look on Josy's face when she learns from Jill that the MC is dating Jill. Read Josy's thoughts. Josy writes the MC via MC and really wants to talk to him. Maya has one of her strongest scenes for in EP4 when she offensively approaches the MC in the gender study. Josy and Maya want the MC.

Guess why things are complicated? Josy and Maya love each other. Both fall in love with the MC separately from each other. Josy is afraid of losing them both and Maya is afraid of not being able to keep up sexually, maybe not even being bisexual. You can read that in the Hangout.

In EP7, the MC has the opportunity to show Josy uand Maya who he really wants. This reminds me of the end of EP4. Who does the MC sleep with. Josy, Maya or on the floor, bed, floor, bed. Well they all three end up in a makeshift double bed.

You should start to look at the option of all EP's in context and not each option separately.:)(y)
This only means that they are confused. Why didn't Josy run after MС? Why did you stay with Maya? Why didn't Josy text him that she loved him and would leave Maya?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This.I agree that this is the weakest part of the story. Both Josy and Maya were ready to give up on each other and stay with the main character. But in the end, they just drop his. I agree with MC. They just didn't love him.
they are LIs, so they must love him (under certain conditions), at least there is no point in arguing about that.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

that is a rushed passage that serves to create the premise of the trouple

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Slowly but surely, I'm bringing you up to speed on my view of things.:D

First, we don't have to speculate about what if, Troy hadn't kicked the MC out. He did and was done with it. But because that happened comes the bland aftertaste so that could have been all planned from the beginning. By that I mean that there might be another variable unknown to us, that the MC should stay with Maya. What if Josy and Derek planned this from the beginning? Josy wants the throuple, that little horny sow.:love::devilish:

I have not written that has fallen in love with him by rubbing the MC tail. She got wet, which was a big surprise for Maya because she probably never got wet over a boy before.

She openly expressed this desire in EP4 and in EP7. But was at all times ready to give up this desire for Maya.(y)
no crazy theory

simply the phone call from Josy, who did not say he was going to BR to make up with Maya, but to be with MC

if she got wet rubbing against the couch (it happens, it's physiology) then there were chances that she would leave Josy for a couch. physical pleasure has nothing to do with attraction, that's just physiology

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Has anyone else bothered to take a closer look at MC Handy names?
We know that DPC is a fan of good music.

Well you have me.:geek: (crazy professor dalli_x)

Tremolo (Italian; from tremare "to tremble", "to quake", or Latin tremolare "to tremble") refers to two different ornaments in music. Some girls tremble in the presence of the MC.

I made a screenshot to visualize the whole thing. This is a tremolo represented in musical notes.

Maya = 2-4-6-8
Josy= 1-3-5-7
Bert's formula
1-3-2-4-3=4

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2020
The thing with the key also makes no sense to me. The question now is, where or from whom did Patrick get the key?
This one is easy to solve. He got the key from Maya. She isn't attending college without payment. He has obviously payed up for the first semester and placed certain restrictions on her like the key and staying away from Josy and things like that. She wanted the free tuition from HOTs to get out of these restrictions. He is the co-signer on her loan so he is controlling the money and she isn't attending college without payment up front, or being approved for loans from either a private bank or the government.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Has anyone else bothered to take a closer look at MC Handy names?
We know that DPC is a fan of good music.

Well you have me.:geek:

Tremolo (Italian; from tremare "to tremble", "to quake", or Latin tremolare "to tremble") refers to two different ornaments in music. Some girls tremble in the presence of the MC.

I made a screenshot to visualize the whole thing. This is a tremolo represented in musical notes.

View attachment 1365287
It's just a beautiful reference. It would be strange if his last name was "Vibrato" or "Pull off".
You'd better tell me. Is there a crazy theory about Bella's room? What's there? The husband's corpse? A coffin? A bdsm room?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's just a beautiful reference. It would be strange if his last name was "Vibrato" or "Pull off".
You'd better tell me. Is there a crazy theory about Bella's room? What's there? The husband's corpse? A coffin? A bdsm room?
A good theory is that this is a child's room. This theory is not mine but I support it because then the small staircase in Bella's bathroom makes sense.(y):D

There are three candidates for me as to who the child might have been, what once lived in Bella's house. Obviously, through DPC Josy Avatar Josy is one of them. A hot contender is also Lucas, because to me his role in BaD seems completely unnecessary up to this point. Just by his size and that he is in the Tybalt presentation in Isabella's living quarters leaves room for speculation for me. But it could also have been the MC. We know that Isabella and Neil have one thing in common. The same favorite song. Yes now all Bella fans are screaming again. I'm not saying that Isabella is related to the MC. But Bella might have had a relationship with Neil once before James and the little MC romped through Bella's house.:unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
A good theory is that this is a child's room. This theory is not mine but I support it because then the small staircase in Bella's bathroom makes sense.(y):D

There are three candidates for me as to who the child might have been, what once lived in Bella's house. Obviously, through DPC Josy Avatar Josy is one of them. A hot contender is also Lucas, because to me his role in BaD seems completely unnecessary up to this point. Just by his size and that he is in the Tybalt presentation in Isabella's living quarters leaves room for speculation for me. But it could also have been the MC. We know that Isabella and Neil have one thing in common. The same favorite song. Yes now all Bella fans are screaming again. I'm not saying that Isabella is related to the MC. But Bella might have had a relationship with Neil once before James and the little MC romped through Bella's house.:unsure:
Bella is not so old to be the mother of Lucas or anyone from the game. She looks younger than Jade. She looks about the same as Envy. She is clearly over 30 years old.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes