Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This is a totally wrong read. Chad does not want to be with her for reasons that become super clear during episode 7, but also doesn't want to hurt her bad, and they think if she finds a new guy (MC) she will get over Chad quickly.
I don't know about the "doesn't want to hurt her" part. If that is Chad's intention then he is doing a poor job of it. Stringing Sage along, neglecting her, manhandling her, and cheating on her aren't really the actions of an empathic person. And I don't get the whole, if I break up with Sage everyone will know I'm gay mentality. People break up all of the time. Never once did I break up with a girl only to have my bros say, whoa you're gay now?? No, they're more like, good..she was a real loon. Just like what happened when Jam-Jam broke up with Dany. Chad and Sage were dating for years and are recently fighting in public, no one is going to question Chad's sexuality after a break up. I get that Chad is terrified of being discovered (although making out with your boyfriend in the public locker room seems a little brazen), but come on. The jocks are more focused on their competitions than on chasing women anyway. Chad is going to graduate soon, is he not? If he is that worried about being discovered in his last few months at school, then just do a few things:

1) Say I just got fired from my president job and I'm under heavy scrutiny. I'm going to focus on my training and graduation rather than a new relationship.
2) Grow a "beard." Tell the jocks you're slamming it home in Mel, if she is in on the secret. Not sure of her exact connection, but she seems to want to help Chad and they already hang out together. I assume AAA have a fraternity "don't tell" policy on sexual conquests so no danger of Sage murdering Mel.
3) Basically keep doing what you're doing. Do jock things and sneak in some Troy buttsecks when you can. Chad is still going to parties and hanging out with the bros and chicks. Play it cool.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know about the "doesn't want to hurt her" part. If that is Chad's intention then he is doing a poor job of it. Stringing Sage along, neglecting her, manhandling her, and cheating on her aren't really the actions of an empathic person. And I don't get the whole, if I break up with Sage everyone will know I'm gay mentality. People break up all of the time. Never once did I break up with a girl only to have my bros say, whoa you're gay now?? No, they're more like, good..she was a real loon. Just like what happened when Jam-Jam broke up with Dany. Chad and Sage were dating for years and are recently fighting in public, no one is going to question Chad's sexuality after a break up. I get that Chad is terrified of being discovered (although making out with your boyfriend in the public locker room seems a little brazen), but come on. The jocks are more focused on their competitions than on chasing women anyway. Chad is going to graduate soon, is he not? If he is that worried about being discovered in his last few months at school, then just do a few things:

1) Say I just got fired from my president job and I'm under heavy scrutiny. I'm going to focus on my training and graduation rather than a new relationship.
2) Grow a "beard." Tell the jocks you're slamming it home in Mel, if she is in on the secret. Not sure of her exact connection, but she seems to want to help Chad and they already hang out together. I assume AAA have a fraternity "don't tell" policy on sexual conquests so no danger of Sage murdering Mel.
3) Basically keep doing what you're doing. Do jock things and sneak in some Troy buttsecks when you can. Chad is still going to parties and hanging out with the bros and chicks. Play it cool.
Chad's judgement hangs on a doubt: has he ever seriously thought about a story with Sage?

if yes, then we can have compassion for him, he tried to be what he thought he should be, but then at some point he chose to be really happy. selfish but human

if he faked it from the beginning, then the judgment on him is much heavier.

I'm leaning towards the former

Illy

Apr 28, 2017
This is for me the best game out there at f95 (and there are some very good ones).
good plot, well worked and developed characters, fun, sexy, hot and consistent.

Reactions: Anomander Cake

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I found another bug (kind of).
Playthrough: DIK affinity, Massive DIK, No LIs, relationship with only Quinn and Riona
- I chose to try to be more than friends in Josy&Maya scene.
- I followed Josy after preps party (learned she still has feelings for MC)
- Comforted Josy in MC's bed after Maya's father scene.
- Went to visit Josy in HOTs sorority.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- MC didn't kiss Josy in this scene but if you look at the bios it says "I kissed Josy in the pool... "
ChipLecsap, you are Josy expert. Did you notice this? Help us out.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
what to do already checked the roaster app still showing this please help ,I am on android and v0.7.1 View attachment 1367745
Did you click on Cathy's cluck ? :
ep4_cluck_photo_cathy_hover.png

If you did, it must be a bug.

Playthrough: DIK affinity, Massive DIK, No LIs, relationship with only Quinn and Riona
- MC didn't kiss Josy in this scene but if you look at the bios it says "I kissed Josy in the pool... "
Strange. On a similar path ( Dik affinity, just friend with M&J but still admit to Derek having feelings for Josy...) The MC can actually kiss her during the Hots party but the bio doesn't mention it.

It looks like the two situations have been interchanged on the profile. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't have a Save like this :ROFLMAO:. being "just Friends" with Josy ? are you kidding me ?:ROFLMAO:
But interesting, probably Bug. Maybe there was a kiss but DPC cut it out, but he left in in the Bios ? :unsure:
I remember there was No kiss in this scene , but in the Hots party was , However the difference that I was not rejected, it was my decision to be just friends. it is too detailed description to be just a simple bug, or mixed up two different scene. So may be as I said, this was left in the Bios

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Strange. On a similar path ( Dik affinity, just friend with M&J but still admit to Derek having feelings for Josy...) The MC can actually kiss her during the Hots party but the bio doesn't mention it.

It looks like the two situations have been interchanged on the profile. :unsure:

It's a bug that was reported shortly after the release of Episode 7. If I recall, I thought it was related to rolling back to a point before a critical decision. It should have been fixed for 0.7.2, though. Are you sure you're running the latest version?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Okay .
At the beginning of the 2nd episode, Chad finds an envelope with photos, where there is a photo of him and Troy. He freaks out and attacks the main character.
First, how did the girl who planted this (and we heard the sound of heels) know that it was Chad who would take the envelope? So she was close to Chad and Troy and knew that he was in the jock mansion in this time. Who could have done this? Of Chad's famous girlfriends, we only know Sarah and Melanie.
Secondly, why? Was the goal to isolate the Chad from the jocks? Or provoke a breakup with Sage? But what does the main character have to do with it? After all, everything eventually played into the hands of the main character.
And third, all this was done without Quinn's knowledge. Are Melanie and Sarah playing their own game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Did you click on Cathy's cluck ? :
View attachment 1367801

If you did, it must be a bug.

I guess strange things happen with Josy & Maya with DIK affinity. I didn't try to help Josy by kissing her at the party but I guess I'll try since you've mentioned it.

I don't have a Save like this :ROFLMAO:. being "just Friends" with Josy ? are you kidding me ?:ROFLMAO:
But interesting, probably Bug. Maybe there was a kiss but DPC cut it out, but he left in in the Bios ? :unsure:
I remember there was No kiss in this scene , but in the Hots party was , However the difference that I was not rejected, it was my decision to be just friends. it is too detailed description to be just a simple bug, or mixed up two different scene. So may be as I said, this was left in the Bios

Even if you do everything right, they still reject you when you try to be "more than friends" if you have DIK affinity. So their path closes. But from this point, if you still pursue Josy, she still shows affection towards MC (you don't get any sex scenes, unfortunately).
MC: Are you comfortable??
Josy: Yeah, it's a soft mattress. Thank you for the t-shirt.
MC: Don't mention it. It would have been weird to sleep in that dress.
Josy: And weirder to sleep without it, huh?
MC: ...
Josy: ... Maybe I should take the coach?
MC: I thought you were comfortable?
Josy: I am but you know why... Because of us.
MC: I can take the couch, no problem.
Josy: I'm not a cheater. I mean, I did it, but I don't want to be that anymore.
MC: I don't want that either.
Josy: I love Maya... But I thought these feelings I have for you would fade. Yet, every time I see your face... I...
MC: Shh...
Josy: I still have your sweater, you know.
MC: Did you bring it here?
Josy: It was the first thing I grabbed when I packed my suitcase. I... don't know what I'm saying right now. Tell me to shut up.
MC: Ok... Uh... Shut up.
Josy: Haha.... Good night...

Man, this scene was the final nail in my coffin. But I really liked that both of them didn't want to cheat. Josy was faithful after all :)

It's a bug that was reported shortly after the release of Episode 7. If I recall, I thought it was related to rolling back to a point before a critical decision. It should have been fixed for 0.7.2, though. Are you sure you're running the latest version?
I am playing on 0.7.2 version. I guess the bug still exists.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Even if you do everything right, they still reject you when you try to be "more than friends" if you have DIK affinity. So their path closes. But from this point, if you still pursue Josy, she still shows affection towards MC (you don't get any sex scenes, unfortunately).
MC: Are you comfortable??
Josy: Yeah, it's a soft mattress. Thank you for the t-shirt.
MC: Don't mention it. It would have been weird to sleep in that dress.
Josy: And weirder to sleep without it, huh?
MC: ...
Josy: ... Maybe I should take the coach?
MC: I thought you were comfortable?
Josy: I am but you know why... Because of us.
MC: I can take the couch, no problem.
Josy: I'm not a cheater. I mean, I did it, but I don't want to be that anymore.
MC: I don't want that either.
Josy: I love Maya... But I thought these feelings I have for you would fade. Yet, every time I see your face... I...
MC: Shh...
Josy: I still have your sweater, you know.
MC: Did you bring it here?
Josy: It was the first thing I grabbed when I packed my suitcase. I... don't know what I'm saying right now. Tell me to shut up.
MC: Ok... Uh... Shut up.
Josy: Haha.... Good night...

Man, this scene was the final nail in my coffin. But I really liked that both of them didn't want to cheat. Josy was faithful after all :)
I know, I was joking :). I did, and still have a " No Josy path ", just in that path, I went to Quinn and I only have save file from that part, I did the Josy one too, so I remember there was no kiss in the pool, but those files are deleted. I have a "Fuck off Save" - for a Josy-less path. :ROFLMAO:

But overall, we can say that it does not matter if they reject you, or you the player say, " let's just be friends " the Story is the same, slight difference of course if you tell Derek you still have some feelings for one of them. In that case you get this scene, I dont know what you get if you say to Derek that you totally moved on? :unsure: Probably nothing:ROFLMAO:

But I did not encountered this bug, because I did not pay attention to it :) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Chutoro

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I know, I was joking :). I did, and still have a " No Josy path ", just in that path, I went to Quinn and I only have save file from that part, I did the Josy one too, so I remember there was no kiss in the pool, but those files are deleted. I have a "Fuck off Save" - for a Josy-less path. :ROFLMAO:

But overall, we can say that it does not matter if they reject you, or you the player say, " let's just be friends " the Story is the same, slight difference of course if you tell Derek you still have some feelings for one of them. In that case you get this scene, I dont know what you get if you say to Derek that you totally moved on? :unsure: Probably nothing:ROFLMAO:

But I did not encountered this bug, because I did not pay attention to it :) :ROFLMAO:
I told Derek that I still have feelings for Josy. So, that's why I get this scene... Hmm, interesting.
I'll try saying "moved on" to Derek and check it. :unsure:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Okay .
At the beginning of the 2nd episode, Chad finds an envelope with photos, where there is a photo of him and Troy. He freaks out and attacks the main character.
First, how did the girl who planted this (and we heard the sound of heels) know that it was Chad who would take the envelope? So she was close to Chad and Troy and knew that he was in the jock mansion in this time. Who could have done this? Of Chad's famous girlfriends, we only know Sarah and Melanie.
Secondly, why? Was the goal to isolate the Chad from the jocks? Or provoke a breakup with Sage? But what does the main character have to do with it? After all, everything eventually played into the hands of the main character.
And third, all this was done without Quinn's knowledge. Are Melanie and Sarah playing their own game?
MC was found snooping around in the gym not to long ago. Chad's been fine with his secret for years but MC appears, begins to flirt with his girl and out of nowhere blackmail appears. Connect the dots from his perspective and tell me you wouldn't think MC has nothing to do with it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
MC was found snooping around in the gym not to long ago. Chad's been fine with his secret for years but MC appears, begins to flirt with his girl and out of nowhere blackmail appears. Connect the dots from his perspective and tell me you wouldn't think MC has nothing to do with it.
Tricky to judge this , because you can play by not caring about Sage at all , not intervening in the beginning, and Chad still make the same conclusion. its the "Drama for the sake of Drama"

Reactions: Kellermann

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What I find funny is that Derek never asks my MC about his feelings for Josy. This might be because in EP4 I let my MC answer Derek's way that he wants a relationship.:unsure:
Yeah, however there is an interesting conversation with him in episode 7.
MC and Derek talk about Ashley, and Derek say he gonna move on, now MC respond to this in two different way.
in the Josy path, he say : Yeah, that's what I Tried to do with Josy.
but in the friendship path : He say: Thats what I DID.
May be MC is actually moved on , interesting that in the friendship path, MC himself not really torn about the Josy maya stuff, anymore. There is not really much inner monologue about them , hes focus shifted to others. :unsure:. I could be wrong of course.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
With all this Josy talk going about, I realized she's probably the least drama-encumbered character in the game.
Aside from the whole 'oh my god, you two are lesbians' deal, she's generally nice, not a schemer or liar, she gets along with pretty much everybody, is really chill and sexually adventurous. But most of all, she has no drama with (ex or current) husbands, boyfriends, fathers, drugs, tuition, prostitution, virginity or whatever randomly contrived reason DPC selected that day.
To top it off, she's one of the top 3 sexiest characters in the game for me, with only Nicole and Bella being slightly hotter.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes