AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Okay .
At the beginning of the 2nd episode, Chad finds an envelope with photos, where there is a photo of him and Troy. He freaks out and attacks the main character.
First, how did the girl who planted this (and we heard the sound of heels) know that it was Chad who would take the envelope? So she was close to Chad and Troy and knew that he was in the jock mansion in this time. Who could have done this? Of Chad's famous girlfriends, we only know Sarah and Melanie.
Secondly, why? Was the goal to isolate the Chad from the jocks? Or provoke a breakup with Sage? But what does the main character have to do with it? After all, everything eventually played into the hands of the main character.
And third, all this was done without Quinn's knowledge. Are Melanie and Sarah playing their own game?
It would be great if at the beginning of EP8 there is a flashback to the origin of that pic

Dec 30, 2020
I just finished the EP.7, this game is heart-warming. The concept of family placed by DPC in the DIK fraternity is actually very real. Guys that barely know each other acting like they're friends since childhood. I like when aside all the adult content you can actually see little glimpses of reality in a game. It reminds me of my 20's, I was doing almost the same thing, opening my house and calling friends to people that I barely knew.

Tybalt's presentation is probably one of the most funniest shit I have ever seen in a game. I almost choked laughing.
Now I realize why the MC mess things up so much, when he's hard the blood flow goes to his D and his brain doesn't receive enough oxygen.

LOLZ.png
LOLZ4.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just finished the EP.7, this game is heart-warming. The concept of family placed by DPC in the DIK fraternity is actually very real. Guys that barely know each other acting like they're friends since childhood. I like when aside all the adult content you can actually see little glimpses of reality in a game. It reminds me of my 20's, I was doing almost the same thing, opening my house and calling friends to people that I barely knew.

Tybalt's presentation is probably one of the most funniest shit I have ever seen in a game. I almost choked laughing.
Now I realize why the MC mess things up so much, when he's hard the blood flow goes to his D and his brain doesn't receive enough oxygen.

View attachment 1368345
View attachment 1368352
Those two shots, one after the other, are classic. Tybalt gap-toothedly grinning away like an idiot only to turn around and be literally dwarfed by the MC's cock. That his head is tilted back as he looks up at it in all his dumbfoundedness, is just gold. :ROFLMAO:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
May simply be that they saw Chad and Troy in the gym where they are apparently regular customers and got caught up in the 'conspiracy'.
I still don't understand Chad's risk-taking in the school locker room. He has to know that jocks and other gym members could walk in at any time. You're going to get caught at some point. He secretly wants that? And why is he fooling around with Troy in there anyway? I thought Troy was persona non grata with the jocks. They beat the hell out of him and clearly don't like the guy for whatever reason. Troy isn't concerned about entering the lion's den (jock gym)? If Chad doesn't want to risk hooking up with Troy in his now single occupancy dormitory room, why risk the gym? Is there not somewhere else safer? If Chad doesn't have a car, then he can catch the bus like MC does. Meet Troy off campus, away from prying eyes. There is a huge city just minutes away apparently. Some real head scratching logic going on with that final scene in ep. 7.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC was found snooping around in the gym not to long ago. Chad's been fine with his secret for years but MC appears, begins to flirt with his girl and out of nowhere blackmail appears. Connect the dots from his perspective and tell me you wouldn't think MC has nothing to do with it.
But MC has no reason to "blackmail" Chad, if he found out about his affair with Troy, he would have already won, he would just have to tell Sage.

but it is believable that Chad would immediately suspect him in the heat of the moment.
Yeah, however there is an interesting conversation with him in episode 7.
MC and Derek talk about Ashley, and Derek say he gonna move on, now MC respond to this in two different way.
in the Josy path, he say : Yeah, that's what I Tried to do with Josy.
but in the friendship path : He say: Thats what I DID.
May be MC is actually moved on , interesting that in the friendship path, MC himself not really torn about the Josy maya stuff, anymore. There is not really much inner monologue about them , hes focus shifted to others. :unsure:. I could be wrong of course.
Even if it's quite hasty, the confession to Derek in chapter 5 definitively marks the story with the two girls. And this despite the fact that a little earlier in the story MC could have learned for example from Josy how she actually would have chosen him if she hadn't feared Maya's reaction.

I think it's hasty for two main reasons, both because it's too close to the big decision of the fourth chapter, changing one's mind is not a crime, and because I still believe that telling Derek would not be so natural.
I still don't understand Chad's risk-taking in the school locker room. He has to know that jocks and other gym members could walk in at any time. You're going to get caught at some point. He secretly wants that? And why is he fooling around with Troy in there anyway? I thought Troy was persona non grata with the jocks. They beat the hell out of him and clearly don't like the guy for whatever reason. Troy isn't concerned about entering the lion's den (jock gym)? If Chad doesn't want to risk hooking up with Troy in his now single occupancy dormitory room, why risk the gym? Is there not somewhere else safer? If Chad doesn't have a car, then he can catch the bus like MC does. Meet Troy off campus, away from prying eyes. There is a huge city just minutes away apparently. Some real head scratching logic going on with that final scene in ep. 7.
you are right, absolutely no sense

Reactions: dalli_x

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Convenience for the plot.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes