dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The reason for that expression could also be the guilt he is feeling because Sage is really in love with him. I knew something with Troy had to come up because we hadn't seen him after his brief introduction during Chapter 1.

I also have some questions... Why did Chad steal our guitar? Was he jealous because Troy now has a roommate? Is that why he punched him? And Troy's reaction when we first arrived was total rejection of any idea of roommate. Perhaps Chad is very controlling towards Troy.
I assume that not Chad stole the guitar, but Tommy. Eye rings compare Troy and the MC. He then gave it to Quinn, who in turn gave it to Chad. Chad gives it to Sage and the MC has to interact with Sage to get his guitar back. This creates a relationship of Sage and the MC, which then later creates the possibility of Sage and Chad breaking up. Tommy also has the MC straight to go after Sage. Now nothing stands in the way of the party plans of Quinn and Tommy, because the tradition party's of Hot's and Alpha's will no longer take place, since the president of the HOT's and the Alpha's have separated. Sage wasn't cool with drugs, but Rusty doesn't care. Rusty just doesn't pay for it. But that's what Quinn is expanding for.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I assume that not Chad stole the guitar, but Tommy. Eye rings compare Troy and the MC. He then gave it to Quinn, who in turn gave it to Chad. Chad gives it to Sage and the MC has to interact with Sage to get his guitar back. This creates a relationship of Sage and the MC, which then later creates the possibility of Sage and Chad breaking up. Tommy also has the MC straight to go after Sage. Now nothing stands in the way of the party plans of Quinn and Tommy, because the tradition party's of Hot's and Alpha's will no longer take place, since the president of the HOT's and the Alpha's have separated. Sage wasn't cool with drugs, but Rusty doesn't care. Rusty just doesn't pay for it. But that's what Quinn is expanding for.
An interesting theory. But no one knew for sure that the main character and Sage would get together. On the way to chick, the hero could run away from her.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It was a gym only for jocks and he apparently knew that they were busy with something else today. Yes, and there was a short kiss. Chad was just unlucky.
Are you sure it is only for jocks? I just think it is their main hangout and maybe they contribute a little more. MC and Josy are able to walk in and purchase a membership. If they can do it, why not anyone else (at least students if not local townspeople)? Maybe there are separate locker rooms for jocks and non-jocks, but DPC hasn't shown that yet. All we know about is the room Chad and Troy were caught in..and the ladies room where I believe Cathy was photographed. MC wouldn't have gone back to the jocks' locker room if it were "jocks only." Not a safe place for him. He previously got caught and beat up there.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
It sponsored by jocks team or whatever, that dosnt mean its their personal gym and nobody else can workout there.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The gym is not just for the jocks. The jocks only have a separate locker room. The locker room where Chad and Troy caress each other at the end of EP7 does not belong to the Alpha's. Chad is also no longer an Alpha at this point.
I just saw your post. I didn't know the locker room MC sneaked inside to spy on Chad is different than the one Chad/Troy kiss in. Seems a strange set up for a small school gym but ok I'll go with it. (All the more reason for DPC to work on a B&R map for us and shore up those damn free roam movement arrows while he is at it) Still risky as hell to kiss anywhere in the campus gym and I still think anyone could walk in, even if by mistake. And what the fuck is with those doors? Are they silent doors or is Chad partially deaf? They never make a sound! Come to think of it, does MC move like a ninja? Chad never hears him approach.

If we pick up the story in ep. 8 with Chad noticing MC, he is really going to flip. Could be another fight because even if MC helped him at Burke's inquisition, Chad has to be getting paranoid again about MC following him. This is the second time MC (out of all people on campus) has caught Chad in flagrante delicto.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
With all this Josy talk going about, I realized she's probably the least drama-encumbered character in the game.
Aside from the whole 'oh my god, you two are lesbians' deal, she's generally nice, not a schemer or liar, she gets along with pretty much everybody, is really chill and sexually adventurous. But most of all, she has no drama with (ex or current) husbands, boyfriends, fathers, drugs, tuition, prostitution, virginity or whatever randomly contrived reason DPC selected that day.
To top it off, she's one of the top 3 sexiest characters in the game for me, with only Nicole and Bella being slightly hotter.
There are so many games on this site where you see similar girls who look a little like her, but none of them come close to the real lovely Josy. :love::love::love:

It's simple Josy is love, Josy is life. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Chpay

Jan 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Dude I am a huge fan of this game, sorry I cannot support you right now but if I can in the future I will support this or any other project you start!

Reactions: notme222

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
I just completed the game and i have lost faith in humanity :( , from the beginning I believed that Josy was the most noble and "pure-minded" of the girls, and she turned out to be the most perverted and sick of my game:eek:, i will start again with the path of Bella:).

• Angry
Reactions: `Ray` and Hawke84

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I just completed the game and i have lost faith in humanity :( , from the beginning I believed that Josy was the most noble and "pure-minded" of the girls, and she turned out to be the most perverted and sick of my game:eek:, i will start again with the path of Bella:).
What about Bella makes her stand out as pure? She's trying to fuck her best friends guy and she's cheating on her husband with the MC.

Reactions: JC23
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes