PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Wow. How do you know there are photos of Chad and Troy in the envelope? Well, I haven't seen the photos and Chad didn't actually reveal anything.:unsure:
ep3_chad_confront4_3b.jpg

Just don't tell me that Chad started crying just because he found out that Ariet is constantly fucked behind the back of the jocks. He began to cry because he felt that they were laughing at his feelings for Troy and this was the reason for the breakup.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I still don't understand Chad's risk-taking in the school locker room. He has to know that jocks and other gym members could walk in at any time. You're going to get caught at some point. He secretly wants that? And why is he fooling around with Troy in there anyway? I thought Troy was persona non grata with the jocks. They beat the hell out of him and clearly don't like the guy for whatever reason. Troy isn't concerned about entering the lion's den (jock gym)? If Chad doesn't want to risk hooking up with Troy in his now single occupancy dormitory room, why risk the gym? Is there not somewhere else safer? If Chad doesn't have a car, then he can catch the bus like MC does. Meet Troy off campus, away from prying eyes. There is a huge city just minutes away apparently. Some real head scratching logic going on with that final scene in ep. 7.
It was a gym only for jocks and he apparently knew that they were busy with something else today. Yes, and there was a short kiss. Chad was just unlucky.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
MC was found snooping around in the gym not to long ago. Chad's been fine with his secret for years but MC appears, begins to flirt with his girl and out of nowhere blackmail appears. Connect the dots from his perspective and tell me you wouldn't think MC has nothing to do with it.
The MC has nothing to do with it. The super brain Anthony notes that some photos of Arieth before arriving at the college were taken by the MC. Chad only suspects that it was the MC, ebbs away after the incident at the gym and later admits that he had lost his cool.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
These reactions are probably influenced by the decision at the end of EP4.:D(y)

But what I meant was that Derek in EP4 never asks my MC if he loves Josy. So before the big EP4 question.:unsure:
The choice of whether you love Josy or not should make some sense. There are several hints in the game that something is going to happen. Or it only affects the drama and on the way DIK Josy will stay with Maya.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I still don't understand Chad's risk-taking in the school locker room. He has to know that jocks and other gym members could walk in at any time. You're going to get caught at some point. He secretly wants that? And why is he fooling around with Troy in there anyway? I thought Troy was persona non grata with the jocks. They beat the hell out of him and clearly don't like the guy for whatever reason. Troy isn't concerned about entering the lion's den (jock gym)? If Chad doesn't want to risk hooking up with Troy in his now single occupancy dormitory room, why risk the gym? Is there not somewhere else safer? If Chad doesn't have a car, then he can catch the bus like MC does. Meet Troy off campus, away from prying eyes. There is a huge city just minutes away apparently. Some real head scratching logic going on with that final scene in ep. 7.
Troy wasn't beaten up by the Jocks. He's just saying that to turn the MC against the Jocks. Look at the ring around Troy's eye and compare it to the MC's eye ring. Oops.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1368532

Just don't tell me that Chad started crying just because he found out that Ariet is constantly fucked behind the back of the jocks. He began to cry because he felt that they were laughing at his feelings for Troy and this was the reason for the breakup.
Of course, Chad will have gotten other pictures. But I am not stating with certainty that they must have been pictures of Chad and Troy.

You are making an assumption as evidence. For example, it could be pictures of Chad taking or buying stimulants, couldn't it? Until we see these pictures, we will not know what is in the pictures.

It was a gym only for jocks and he apparently knew that they were busy with something else today. Yes, and there was a short kiss. Chad was just unlucky.
The gym is not just for the jocks. The jocks only have a separate locker room. The locker room where Chad and Troy caress each other at the end of EP7 does not belong to the Alpha's. Chad is also no longer an Alpha at this point.

Last edited:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Of course, Chad will have gotten other pictures. But I am not stating with certainty that they must have been pictures of Chad and Troy.

You are making an assumption as evidence. For example, it could be pictures of Chad taking or buying stimulants, couldn't it? Until we see these pictures, we will not know what is in the pictures.
If this is about steroids, I think the man behind all this is the one who stole from Quinn. He could have the photos of Jocks taking steroids and knew that they were also buying from Quinn. After Jocks knew that their steroid issue is not a secret anymore, They also could have stopped buying from Quinn so that they can't get in more trouble. So, Quinn's business had a downfall and increased her loss furthermore by stealing her drug package. He must be the one following Riona and Quinn from the beginning. All he wants must be Quinn's downfall. But, Why??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
For example, it could be pictures of Chad taking or buying stimulants, couldn't it? Until we see these pictures, we will not know what is in the pictures.
Blackmail that athletes take steroids will not cause tears in Chad. It's something to do with Troy. As I said, the role of Sarah and Melanie is more than it seems. They invited Chad to a party behind Quinn's back( why?) and most likely they are involved in the blackmail of Chad and the DIK. There was a theory that Lily was an FBI agent. But maybe the agents are Sarah and Melanie?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If this is about steroids, I think the man behind all this is the one who stole from Quinn. He could have the photos of Jocks taking steroids and knew that they were also buying from Quinn. After Jocks knew that their steroid issue is not a secret anymore, They also could have stopped buying from Quinn so that they can't get in more trouble. So, Quinn's business had a downfall and increased her loss furthermore by stealing her drug package. He must be the one following Riona and Quinn from the beginning. All he wants must be Quinn's downfall. But, Why??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something occurred to me earlier that Vinny might be involved in Quinn's story in a different way than some think. This could also answer your question. What if Vinny is not in competition or rivalry with Quinn?

Quinn's father is gone. Maybe Vinny has taken over the business and now has to stop Quinn's plans of expanding because Quinn is being too aggressive. That Vinny needs to stop Quinn from going there so he doesn't get on the radar of police or other government security agencies himself.:unsure:

Reactions: Jill_Royce

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
But I think to myself that Chad really loves Sage, but he has found that his aggressiveness comes from the fact that he is not purely heterosexual and through Troy recognizes his bisexuality. Chad begins to accept this side of himself, which leads to an inner balance that allows him to be less violent. But now he's afraid to confront Sage about it and breaks up with Sage rather than tell her.
I don't think he likes Sage. But Sage still has some feelings for him, and if we are not on the her route, it will probably be reflected in the future. Indeed, he could not accept his homosexuality for a long time. My theory is that he put his panties in the bag to hide his orientation. He knew that Sage would find them and she leave him on her own. But for some unknown reason, she holds on to him.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think he likes Sage. But Sage still has some feelings for him, and if we are not on the her route, it will probably be reflected in the future. Indeed, he could not accept his homosexuality for a long time. My theory is that he put his panties in the bag to hide his orientation. He knew that Sage would find them and she leave him on her own. But for some unknown reason, she holds on to him.
I think Chad had feelings for Sage and still does.
When Chad comes out of Melanie's room in EP7 and sees Sage, you can see that.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I think Chad had feelings for Sage and still does.
When Chad comes out of Melanie's room in EP7 and sees Sage, you can see that.
The reason for that expression could also be the guilt he is feeling because Sage is really in love with him. I knew something with Troy had to come up because we hadn't seen him after his brief introduction during Chapter 1.

I also have some questions... Why did Chad steal our guitar? Was he jealous because Troy now has a roommate? Is that why he punched him? And Troy's reaction when we first arrived was total rejection of any idea of roommate. Perhaps Chad is very controlling towards Troy.

Last edited:

Luber

Nov 26, 2018
Greatest game of all time! Nothing would make me happier than if DPC just kept making episodes for the MC's entire career at B&R. See him eventually become the President of the DIKs, with Derek as the VP initiating future DIKs through Hell Week like Rusty and Tommy did to them. Can't wait for the next episode!!

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Chad's judgement hangs on a doubt: has he ever seriously thought about a story with Sage?

if yes, then we can have compassion for him, he tried to be what he thought he should be, but then at some point he chose to be really happy. selfish but human

if he faked it from the beginning, then the judgment on him is much heavier.

I'm leaning towards the former
It is possible Sage gave Chad several 1 out of 5 scores. That could take its toll. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes