OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How do you know that? Just because he calls the middle class poor at the time of his presentation? Tybalt is a big shot, a snob who is always showing off. He puts himself above others and in this way bullies Isabella.

We don't know how poor he was. But I would not use his presentation as his poverty reference, because he is just showing off.

You're right. I don't know. But if the likely choices are between Tyballs having no clue what it's like to live in real poverty or even identify it, or him just showing off by saying that middle class is considered poor to his level in the societal ladder, my money is on the first one.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It should be. So 5 different endings?
Multiple endings are planned, but talking about ending at this point is pointless, it will take years for the game to reach that point. What I say, is that Even with Cheats you can't really unlock everything at once, like it or not you need at least 2 playthrough.
You make a choice and that will affect you 2 episode later. for example you Get a Blowjob from a girl, and 2 episode later an another girl dumps you because of that. :ROFLMAO:.
some folks often confuse this game, with with the usual, fuck fest games here, but this is a different game.

What Is Funny, that it's the opposite with us here, WE often complain that there are not enough consequences. :ROFLMAO:

CoFraN

Aug 9, 2019
I have a problem choosing between Jill and Sage. When I choose Jill's route I get an error. Can somebody help me? thx

Sin título.png

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Who says that Maya is a lesbian and has always been true. You are forgetting a small detail from Maya's past, which was shown to the player in EP6. Maya has not had good experiences with boys in the past. From EP7 we know that Maya is introverted. In the flashback of EP4, we see that Derek breaks the ice for Maya by saying to Maya at the photo that she should tell her feelings for Josy and Josy overheard. After that Josy went on the offensive and that's how the relationship between Josy and Maya came about. If Josy hadn't taken the helm, it never would have happened. Now we come to the MC. As mentioned before, Maya had not had good experiences with boys up to this point. But the MC is different and she feels that. She slowly develops trust in the MC and through this she opens up. She learns through the MC that boys also allow to be different. At the end of EP1, Maya even gets wet from rubbing the MC's cock. This actually already clearly shows that Maya is not lesbian but bisexual. Only she can't handle it properly because she has no experience. In the EP7 library scene of Maya we see how Maya behaves during the conversation with Sage. Maya only pays attention to the MC during the entire conversation and doesn't really listen to Sage. Afterwards, Maya snuggles up to the MC and her facial expression reveals everything. She is addicted to the MC, just like Josy.

Based on the Josy Maya preview from EP8 we know that both end up in the bed of the MC. So I still assume that a Throuple can give. But I could also imagine, it depends on the chosen possibilities in EP7, that between Josy and Maya a fight for the heart of the MC breaks out.

WoW. I have written again around the bush. What I actually wanted to write is that Maya was never a pure lesbian.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
To be honest that just makes it worst for me. My issue isn’t her sexuality it’s her sexuality being whatever the plot needs it to be.

I wanna see Maya make a decision. Some form of a decision for reasons born of her. I wanna see her personality. I don’t wanna see more of her just being whatever the plot needs her to be.

So many of Maya’s decisions aren’t based on what she wants. It’s her reacting to the plot moving. You can never learn anything about her because she’s got fuck all to do with it.

She gets with Josy, like you said, because everyone else takes the wheel. We have little to no clue why she’s into Josy. Their relationship is hollow as fuck but she needs to be with her for a thruple route.

Oh but first she has to basically break up with Josy so her father bans them from talking and she just goes with it. There’s smatterings of Maya being rude on the phone but it never goes anywhere and they’re broken up entirely without any of Maya’s personality coming into it. They’re broken up because the plot demands it not because she did anything. They forgive each other in half a fucking second for cheating because 10 seconds later the plot needs them together for a thruple route. Again, no personality on show here. No opinions on cheating or reflection on their relationships just a kiss and the thruple is open for business.

They’re living together by chance so the plot could have the knock at the door but then they’re not living together because the plot needs Josy at the HoTs and boogie man Patrick might appear at any time. Not her decision and barely get a reaction.

She is sexual with the MC for plot reasons (the scavenger hunt) and she is dumb with money for plot reasons (daddy controls her loan). She’s basically in love with the MC but plot needs her to want it to be casual so… can’t act on those feelings (Josy succumbs to this too.)

We get flashes of her personality like movies or her being bullied at school but that is blown past for the next plot point. Maya has grown on me immensely but 90% of the shit she does tells us nothing about her because it’s just the plot moving things around her. She’s like the mute protagonist in a shit RPG just agreeing to collect 10 zebra hooves or fight off the dragon apocalypse because that’s what the plot demands. She never gets the choice to say no. An empty vessel to experience and move along a plot.

The 10% that isn’t that, I like… her just going with the flow and never actually influencing the plot I don’t.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
To be honest that just makes it worst for me. My issue isn’t her sexuality it’s her sexuality being whatever the plot needs it to be.

I wanna see Maya make a decision. Some form of a decision for reasons born of her. I wanna see her personality. I don’t wanna see more of her just being whatever the plot needs her to be.

So many of Maya’s decisions aren’t based on what she wants. It’s her reacting to the plot moving. You can never learn anything about her because she’s got fuck all to do with it.

She gets with Josy, like you said, because everyone else takes the wheel. We have little to no clue why she’s into Josy. Their relationship is hollow as fuck but she needs to be with her for a thruple route.

Oh but first she has to basically break up with Josy so her father bans them from talking and she just goes with it. There’s smatterings of Maya being rude on the phone but it never goes anywhere and they’re broken up entirely without any of Maya’s personality coming into it. They’re broken up because the plot demands it not because she did anything. They forgive each other in half a fucking second for cheating because 10 seconds later the plot needs them together for a thruple route. Again, no personality on show here. No opinions on cheating or reflection on their relationships just a kiss and the thruple is open for business.

They’re living together by chance so the plot could have the knock at the door but then they’re not living together because the plot needs Josy at the HoTs and boogie man Patrick might appear at any time. Not her decision and barely get a reaction.

She is sexual with the MC for plot reasons (the scavenger hunt) and she is dumb with money for plot reasons (daddy controls her loan). She’s basically in love with the MC but plot needs her to want it to be casual so… can’t act on those feelings (Josy succumbs to this too.)

We get flashes of her personality like movies or her being bullied at school but that is blown past for the next plot point. Maya has grown on me immensely but 90% of the shit she does tells us nothing about her because it’s just the plot moving things around her. She’s like the mute protagonist in a shit RPG just agreeing to collect 10 zebra hooves or fight off the dragon apocalypse because that’s what the plot demands. She never gets the choice to say no. An empty vessel to experience and move along a plot.

The 10% that isn’t that, I like… her just going with the flow and never actually influencing the plot I don’t.
:unsure:
Play the game again, and try to pay more attention to it, because there is lots of misconception in this. :ROFLMAO:.
Maya is the Plot , and not Maya revolving around the Plot. And She is not whatever the plots need it to be her. She is a girl, who not even define herself as a lesbian, only just so far she did not have feelings toward guys, and we actually seeing this is a big deal for her when she start developing this toward the MC , Way before Josy arive. And Joining the Hots and everything that comes with it, is all her Decisions, for herself. Because she wants get out from her father's control.
The truth is that we have more than enough information about Maya, She has the most render and the most line, no character is as developed as she is , Everything with Maya is there from the beginning, from the very first episode. Another fact is that, MC and Maya together, is more developed than Josy and MC . If you have a sort off " Solo Maya" path, it's almost beautiful, an actual fucking relationship development, even in episode 5 its actual have more sense to folow Maya, and not Josy. Because of all the history and time that was invested to Maya. No , I respectfully disagree with everything you say. Is quite opposite, Josy is the one who is there for the Maya plot, or for the thruple plot. Visiting Maya in episode 7, bringing her a TV also has more sense, another deeper development between MC and Maya, from past experiences. Maya story could be very much the same without Josy. Control freak father, she wants to break away from, and thats it.
That is why , those who were invested in Maya from the get go, they where more upset with the Josy stuff, because they have to deal with her too when they did not wanted, and not vice versa.

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
:unsure:
Play the game again, and try to pay more attention to it, because there is lots of misconception in this. :ROFLMAO:.
Maya is the Plot , and not Maya revolving around the Plot. And She is not whatever the plots need it to be her. She is a girl, who not even define herself as a lesbian, only just so far she did not have feelings toward guys, and we actually seeing this is a big deal for her when she start developing this toward the MC , Way before Josy arive. And Joining the Hots and everything that comes with it, is all her Decisions, for herself. Because she wants get out from her father's control.
The truth is that we have more than enough information about Maya, She has the most render and the most line, no character is as developed as she is , Everything with Maya is there from the beginning, from the very first episode. Another fact is that, MC and Maya together, is more developed than Josy and MC . If you have a sort off " Solo Maya" path, it's almost beautiful, an actual fucking relationship development, even in episode 5 its actual have more sense to folow Maya, and not Josy. Because of all the history and time that was invested to Maya. No , I respectfully disagree with everything you say. Is quite opposite, Josy is the one who is there for the Maya plot, or for the thruple plot. Visiting Maya in episode 7, bringing her a TV also has more sense, another deeper development between MC and Maya, from past experiences. Maya story could be very much the same without Josy. Control freak father, she wants to break away from, and thats it.
That is why , those who were invested in Maya from the get go, they where more upset with the Josy stuff, because they have to deal with her too when they did not wanted, and not vice versa.
After reading this, I'll never make fun of Josy anymore. Gotta respect your girl.

Just one last time:

Josy asked me to sleep with her, then I said: "tell me something about you", she did and I was already asleep. The cure for Insomnia has been found!

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Maya is the Plot , and not Maya revolving around the Plot. And She is not whatever the plots need it to be her. That straight up stupid. She is a girl, who not even define herself as a lesbian, only just so far she did not have feelings toward guys, and we actually seeing this is a big deal for her when she start developing this toward the MC , Way before Josy arive. And Joining the Hots and everything that comes with it, is all her Decisions, for herself. Because she wants get out from her father's control.
We’re not talking about the same thing. Im not actually disagreeing with anything you’ve written.

She is undeniably a big part of the plot but she doesn’t directly influence the plot all that much and because of that she doesn’t show her personality. My issue is with that. Unlike other girls she squanders 90% of her screen time not showing her personality because she’s just going along with the plot. There’s little explanation for her actions born of her. She does everything due to other reasons. Getting out from under her father and doing shit to that end tells us fuck all abojt her other than she wants to be out from under her father. That’s not a whole lot of personality. LGBTQ girl doesn’t wanna be around her Christian father who is controlling? Cool… tells us little about her because that’s kinda obvious. What’s next, she avoids bad weather and doesn’t eat yellow snow? This is my point. She is a part of the plot but her reason for doing shit is 9/10 nothing to do with her. We learn little from it.

Why are Maya and Josy together? They are together. Their relationship is a big part of the plot but what do we know about Maya’s personality due to them being together? What are their common interests? How did their relationship come about?

Why did they functionally break up? Their break up was a big part of the plot. What did we learn about Maya from that? Why didn’t they work? How did she react? There’s smatterings about them being rude on the phone and her being distant but we didn’t learn anything. Just like when they got back together. That basically happened off camera. Was that “I give a big diarrhoea shit about you” talk them getting back together? Did they discuss the functional breakup? Their behaviour? We know what they did we don’t learn much about Maya as a character. Did they discuss the MC? He stormed out of the room… did they discuss that? At all?

We know she needs money to get out from under her father. Fine, we can assume she doesn’t like living under his thumb. What decisions left her still under his thumb? Her father controlling her is a big part of the plot but what do we learn about her from this? She just is under his thumb. He controls some arbitrary debt.

Her sexuality changes so often. Compared to other girls she rarely discusses her feelings on sex. She does it because the plot comes up with reasons for it. She doesn’t have to want to be with the MC (she obviously does) but the groundwork is laid elsewhere. It comes back to the same dry explanation of “cus my dad”.

I don’t dispute her being an important part of the plot I’m saying there’s gaping holes in her personality being fleshed out by the plot. A lot of her “whys” for her behaviour are entirely separate from her. Unlike sage/Bella/Jill… and I avoided roping Josy in because she’s almost as bad as Maya.

Maya is a big part of the plot. But we learn very little about her via that because a lot of her decisions are not born of her but of the plot. Just my opinion.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Why are Maya and Josy together? They are together. Their relationship is a big part of the plot but what do we know about Maya’s personality due to them being together? What are their common interests? How did their relationship come about?
Maya once told MC why she liked about Josy. She is sociable and cheerful, easily finds friends. Maya has problems with socialization and communicating with boys, and Josy was always with her, so Maya fell in love with Josy. This is understandable. Josy probably met Maya with help of Derek.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Maya once told MC why she liked about Josy. She is sociable and cheerful, easily finds friends. Maya has problems with socialization and communicating with boys, and Josy was always with her, so Maya fell in love with Josy. This is understandable. Josy probably met Maya with help of Derek.
Ok, I concede on that one. I did forget that and it does tie into other aspects of her personality.

I still think she’s being misused. There’s way too much personality being propped up with “because daddy”. She could be 10 times the character she is if she just had more of her own reasons for doing things rather than basically just doing anything and everything to get out from under her father.

I know I’m coming across like I hate Maya. I don’t, I lament how much is missing because so much of her “whys” are just derived from contrived plot elements separate to her. I want to know how Maya would react sexually to the MC without the scavenger hunt (and by proxy her fathers control) driving her. I wanna know how Maya/Josy would interact without the fathers control being the reason it doesn’t work.

So much of what she does is because of that one plot element and it doesnt tell us much about her. See, your example is good. It’s a positive part of her character that ties into other aspect of her personality. Why couldn’t all my other examples do that? Why couldn’t they all have personal reasons for being done rather than “cus daddy”.

She’s carrying the plot and it’s weighing her down.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maya is a big part of the plot. But we learn very little about her via that because a lot of her decisions are not born of her but of the plot. Just my opinion.
Everything you said, can be said about every other characters, there are so many "Why? this or that ?" - that at this point is basically nitpicking :ROFLMAO:. But once again, we know way more about Maya than everybody else, and there are things that are not important at all, for the present. Maya, Josy and Derek , are friends from long time, and Maya develop deeper feelings toward Josy, and you wonder why ? have you seen her ? :love::ROFLMAO:.
Anyway, this is already can be confusing , but it's a "trope" A girl fall in love with her best friend, in this case in a girl. But she not confident in herself, or simply afraid. What is matter that once Josy learns about it , She makes the first step, she is the confident one. after the, honeymoon, until Maya's control freak father find out. The dude has problem with How Maya's dressing, so you can imagen. And in order to get out of this, She takes the matter in to her own hands. During this she meet a guy, and develop feelings toward her. And you know the story. But her actions, is not any different than MC who running around and do stuff in order to achieve his goals. Neither Maya or MC is in a position to not do what is necessary. but even there we see it's great deals for Maya to do things she not like to do, so you do have a picture about her personality. She does not flip-flop for a plot. In fact that is Jill, Jill is the one who seems a total different person in order for the Tybalt plot to work. During the first 4-5 episode nothing indicate that she is stupid enough to blindly belive in Tybalt's bullshits. :unsure:

so I really don't understand where you're coming from in this Maya case. Maya is is not a Ball in a pinball game:ROFLMAO:.
- if that's what you try to imply.

Bella is someone whom we had no idea about, because she take a backseat for a long time. and Josy who is there for Maya drama, or for the Jill drama. Maya is the freaking plot in the beginning, through her we know Derek, the Hots, Josy , Mona, as I said, the Plot revolve around Maya. Without Maya it would be a very different story, wihtout Josy it would be the same. :ROFLMAO:.So She actually influencing the plot, more so than others , and this is just the base plot. The relationship between Maya and MC, well I talked about it. :ROFLMAO:.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Ok, I concede on that one. I did forget that and it does tie into other aspects of her personality.

I still think she’s being misused. There’s way too much personality being propped up with “because daddy”. She could be 10 times the character she is if she just had more of her own reasons for doing things rather than basically just doing anything and everything to get out from under her father.

I know I’m coming across like I hate Maya. I don’t, I lament how much is missing because so much of her “whys” are just derived from contrived plot elements separate to her. I want to know how Maya would react sexually to the MC without the scavenger hunt (and by proxy her fathers control) driving her. I wanna know how Maya/Josy would interact without the fathers control being the reason it doesn’t work.

So much of what she does is because of that one plot element and it doesnt tell us much about her. See, your example is good. It’s a positive part of her character that ties into other aspect of her personality. Why couldn’t all my other examples do that? Why couldn’t they all have personal reasons for being done rather than “cus daddy”.

She’s carrying the plot and it’s weighing her down.
I believe that Maya will still show herself. Josy and MC move away from her. When she understands this, I think we should expect decisive actions from her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We’re not talking about the same thing. Im not actually disagreeing with anything you’ve written.

She is undeniably a big part of the plot but she doesn’t directly influence the plot all that much and because of that she doesn’t show her personality. My issue is with that. Unlike other girls she squanders 90% of her screen time not showing her personality because she’s just going along with the plot. There’s little explanation for her actions born of her. She does everything due to other reasons. Getting out from under her father and doing shit to that end tells us fuck all abojt her other than she wants to be out from under her father. That’s not a whole lot of personality. LGBTQ girl doesn’t wanna be around her Christian father who is controlling? Cool… tells us little about her because that’s kinda obvious. What’s next, she avoids bad weather and doesn’t eat yellow snow? This is my point. She is a part of the plot but her reason for doing shit is 9/10 nothing to do with her. We learn little from it.

Why did they functionally break up? Their break up was a big part of the plot. What did we learn about Maya from that? Why didn’t they work? How did she react? There’s smatterings about them being rude on the phone and her being distant but we didn’t learn anything. Just like when they got back together. That basically happened off camera. Was that “I give a big diarrhoea shit about you” talk them getting back together? Did they discuss the functional breakup? Their behaviour? We know what they did we don’t learn much about Maya as a character. Did they discuss the MC? He stormed out of the room… did they discuss that? At all?

We know she needs money to get out from under her father. Fine, we can assume she doesn’t like living under his thumb. What decisions left her still under his thumb? Her father controlling her is a big part of the plot but what do we learn about her from this? She just is under his thumb. He controls some arbitrary debt.

Her sexuality changes so often. Compared to other girls she rarely discusses her feelings on sex. She does it because the plot comes up with reasons for it. She doesn’t have to want to be with the MC (she obviously does) but the groundwork is laid elsewhere. It comes back to the same dry explanation of “cus my dad”.

I don’t dispute her being an important part of the plot I’m saying there’s gaping holes in her personality being fleshed out by the plot. A lot of her “whys” for her behaviour are entirely separate from her. Unlike sage/Bella/Jill… and I avoided roping Josy in because she’s almost as bad as Maya.

but didn't you have better things to do on a Saturday night? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I quite agree with you.
Many of Maya's choices remain incomprehensible and only serve to advance the plot in a certain way.

She's never been with a man but a couple of nights with a total stranger who gets drunk and sleeps under the bed is enough for her to question that choice.

she doesn't trust Quinn, but the more hostile and untrustworthy she proves to be towards her the more she is convinced by her words (regardless of whether Mc helps her or not)

as soon as she sees Josy again her brain reboots and she goes back to her last summer holiday

she knows that her father has the keys to their room but for a week she pretends nothing happened (this scene is for me the third worst of the entire game)

and all these forced behaviors damage the character that however, here I don't agree with you, it's not true that she doesn't show herself, she has her opportunities and some of them are also good scenes, only that she often enters in plot berserker mode.

it happens to the other LIs too, but she's the one with the most crisis...

Reactions: mindern

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
which are differences between the two girls, not commonalities.
OK opposites attract....

Josy goes to the BR hoping to get into the HOTs, Maya if she could would have avoided them like the plague.

can you imagine Maya and Josy's ideal evening being similar? not me

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Are you saying deep down she's a hoe waiting to come out?
girls in porn games are not saints, fortunately. :unsure:

but no, that's not what I meant.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Unlike Jill, who may take another season to indulge, Maya needed to discover the pleasures of hetero sexuality right away, and so her behaviour is evidently accelerated, beyond the normal narrative

Reactions: drooopy

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

For me as an introvert Maya decisions make a lot of sense. She is like an onion you have to peel her back a layer at a time. Maya might keep a lot inside but you do peel back those layers to her. It easy enough to learn everything you need know about from what she tells you and her actions around Josy, Dreek, Father, and others. Sure there are things we don't but they haven't been made important up to this point of course I could had miss something.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes