DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
I have a theory... I think Vinny, while a bit of a wild one as Nick describes him, actually trashed his room in the DIKs mansion in order to keep others out for nefarious reasons (hopefully not just drug related but possibly).

I think that scene when the MC stumbles upon Nick skulking around in the library when everyone is worrying about the Cathy Cluck is actually something else (i.e. nothing to do with the cluck), perhaps he's trying to help Vinny find something that he realised he left in the mansion. It was Vinny's room after all.

Then finally the trashing (and branding with the Alpha's insignia) of the mansion was done to cover up a ransacking where Vinny is still looking for his shit.

Just a theory... :unsure:
So...in an attempt to hide himself and the darkness around him...he created a place that was the antithesis of a place you would want to be?
Damn!! I like it! You're good!

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think there is some misunderstanding. I agree there is a lot of content. I even agree there is a lot of excellent content. But to clarify, if I'm going to wait 6 months in between episodes then I want more story progression than filler. I don't hate the filler. I actually liked the first D&G (although the second is a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit...you tell 'em Josy!), I play all of the mini games, the new phone isn't completely terrible, free roams get me laid 6 times in an hour so can't complain too much there, but by the end of season 2 I am expecting some fucking resolutions to old plotlines to make way for the new. I don't need to know every secret of the universe, but throw me some scraps at least.

What specifically? Well I am glad you asked dear sirs! Here's a sampling:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If last names aren't important and people's parents aren't relevant, then I don't really give a shit, I don't care for the game to get all formal and tell me everyone's surname, blood type and most humiliating sexual experience... ok, scratch that last one from the list, we might need to know that actually... :sneaky: ...but anyway, if it turns out that name's do matter, that will suck.

But yeah, Bella needs to spill the tea. If she doesn't, and the mc actually does roll up a pizza and slap her around a bit, I'll accept that too.

The fact that DPC said in his last update that he's writing a scene that he's been wanting to write for the last 2 years, that totally fills me with some hope that something ultimately satisfying (or mind-bendingly upsetting) is gonna happen. My guesses are:
  • The mc makes it to the home plate with Jill (and by home plate I mean just getting up to bat... no, just kidding, I imagine there could be sex, but definitely not holding my breath on that one).
  • The MC decimates Patrick for being the bigot he is, and then makes him watch Josy and Maya go diving for clams.
  • Bella breaks down and comes clean about her situation and we get an ominous flashback to how the mc broke the 4th wall randomly that time in the library.
I can't think of any other really exciting situations that are dying to happen. :unsure:

been out of loop.. i was down with covid, now I'm down bad.
Shit, I hope you, and those in your life who may have been affetced, made a full recovery! Fucking covid! :mad:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1372190

A season comprises four episodes, not eight. He has released seven episodes since 2019, not 16. Everyone is talking about how long it will take for DPC to finish with 15-20 episodes, but you've jumped the gun a bit.

Does Derek sending a dick pic to Maya count?

View attachment 1372206

View attachment 1372195

A couple months (probably).
i still think the dick pic is a decoy for a trojan software he is implementing on the phones of everyone of interest
so he can clone the phones and check and control what everyone around him is doing that could affect him negatively!
that<`s one of my oldest theories!

MC already had some nice foot action with D-boy. It's but a short step from sucking on his toes to.......
dude in my brain that is a short step into i just threw up on my mouth and i feel sick! i guess it depends on people´s personal kinks!
also foot massage a girl? sure! your best friend? he is lucky if i do not get him drunk and have him do an orgy filled with hot girls while i take pictures only for him to discover in the end they where all futanari and the pain in his ass was not just the bean stew we had the night before that blew up is colon...

Also why do you pander to vinland if there is no sex in that game yet? yes some of the jokes are great but... come on man, that`s just pure malarkey!
I have a theory... I think Vinny, while a bit of a wild one as Nick describes him, actually trashed his room in the DIKs mansion in order to keep others out for nefarious reasons (hopefully not just drug related but possibly).

I think that scene when the MC stumbles upon Nick skulking around in the library when everyone is worrying about the Cathy Cluck is actually something else (i.e. nothing to do with the cluck), perhaps he's trying to help Vinny find something that he realised he left in the mansion. It was Vinny's room after all.

Then finally the trashing (and branding with the Alpha's insignia) of the mansion was done to cover up a ransacking where Vinny is still looking for his shit.

Just a theory... :unsure:
herm always good points of contention around you! a drug stash of cocaine ? small enough to be hidden inside a glued book but valuable enough to get people to risk a lot of work to get it back!

Bring on the Sally lewds! She's the best part of the role playing scenes.
dude i downloaded your game but i do have one question! why is the hero big john suffering from so much prejudice? at least he is not fucking his sisters or daughters!

he is a lesson in humility i used to be the crazy theories dude around here and then he showed up and asked me for some nourishment and became... its just like coke or heroin some dudes can control themselves while others all it takes its a sniff and go off the rails automatically!

now my theories are Lynette family was almost bankrupt while he connects the dots to see brothers and sisters everywhere incest everywhere ntr everywhere and red walls are not longer just red walls but must have some deeper meaning!

Last edited:

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
i still think the dick pic is a decoy for a trojan software he is implementing on the phones of everyone of interest
so he can clone the phones and check and control what everyone around him is doing that could affect him negatively!
Wow...so DPC is the friendly face of the alien invasion? Control and regulation is everywhere now. Civil liberties and freedoms cease to exist. An alien prescence would certainly make sense! Now we should categorise the pretty aliens from the ugly monstrosities that exist on a universal level, including Arieth.

Edit: including me...thankfully I am nothing but electrons and protons, alongside a few neutrons and some badly designed packaging...

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Dalli.PNG

You're like him.png

Reactions: DavidCSR

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
dude i downloaded your game but i do have one question! why is the hero big john suffering from so much prejudice? at least he is not fucking his sisters or daughters!
Hah... hah... hah?

Kinda like the hero of BaD is Caleb?

Reactions: Warscared
Apr 29, 2017
Reactions: OFT

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
At least Becky shows that she is more "accepted" by fans of the game since the opposite happens with Madame

It would be the last straw now is DPC forces us to be with Madame to fuck Nicole
The next poll will be a Madame x Wendy showdown.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I'd think that maybe, there is a path where the twin tag comes alive.

With You + Maya and Derek + someone having fun.

Even though that path will lead you straight to hell...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Becky is one of my favs ... she is so hot :love: ... far hotter then most of the main girls :p
I don't like her hair, it looks like a helmet maybe DPC need to change the Becky hair because in Daz3D there are so many hairs that we always see the same recycled hair in all games as the same with the girls models

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes