Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Personally i dont see Badik without Sage, same happen with Jill. I think DPC will cover only MC´s first year in B&R.
I agree with the first point. But I don't see the point why he won't continue the game after MC's 1st year. He has a concrete base for the game and lot of space for more story and also there are still 2 LIs who would be in college with MC. He can include Jill and Sage in the story afterwards too as Jill practically owns the school and Sage is going to deal with Maya's education. There are also backstories of many characters that are not yet introduced. There is also some DIK traditions and special parties we could have missed. I don't think DPC is that naive to do that.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
It's just that Bella is very sentimental. For the first time I see a girl who would cry from cunnilingus. It's scary to think what will happen to her when the MC puts his cock in her.
I don't think she cried because of that...

I believe that I won't be able to properly explain what I want to but anyways...

She has mixed feelings about all these events. A boy who is 19yrs old, comes and suddenly wants to be in a relationship with her, She starts caring for him and is unsure what to do, which is absolutely normal.

She has a husband, who she spent a lot of time with, who she (used to? IDK) loves/loved. Suddenly she starts to develop feelings for a 19yr old, just within a month. It is, in fact too fast paced for her. She had feelings for James for many years and those feeling have started to change within a month.

She has a best friend, who she cares for and wants her to be Happy, Jill, but Bella is doing all this stuff with the guy who Jill loves. She is bound to feel sad about this but this point is secondary.

As I said in this Post earlier, her route is not at all easy. Look here, she is still hesitant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"I can't believe that I'm feeling this way." This line pretty much explains why she is crying. You should show the text to not cause misunderstanding of the scene.

Jul 12, 2021

I believe that I won't be able to properly explain what I want to but anyways...

She has mixed feelings about all these events. A boy who is 19yrs old, comes and suddenly wants to be in a relationship with her, She starts caring for him and is unsure what to do, which is absolutely normal.

She has a husband, who she spent a lot of time with, who she (used to? IDK) loves/loved. Suddenly she starts to develop feelings for a 19yr old, just within a month. It is, in fact too fast paced for her. She had feelings for James for many years and those feeling have started to change within a month.

She has a best friend, who she cares for and wants her to be Happy, Jill, but Bella is doing all this stuff with the guy who Jill loves. She is bound to feel sad about this but this point is secondary.

As I said in this Post earlier, her route is not at all easy. Look here, she is still hesitant
"I can't believe that I'm feeling this way." This line pretty much explains why she is crying. You should show the text to not cause misunderstanding of the scene.
Yup the way I understand it, she likes the MC too much and can’t fight her feelings toward him at the same time her guilt won’t go away. Even if she’s slowly starting to get over her husband, the fact that she’s betraying her bff Jill must also weigh heavily on her mind.

And ofc with her being a teacher and the MC being a new student, she knows this is inappropriate. But she still can’t help herself. She’s pretty messed up lol I hope the MC can try his talk no jutsu on her sometime.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Before we dive into the good stuff, here's a final reminder that I will remove the tier reward for appearing in the game's credits next month. If you are a +$30 supporter and didn't put your name on the list yet, please do so before Wednesday.

In poll news, the "Pussy licking" option won the poll and will be animated for Madame Rose in episode 8.

Episode 8 Checklist
As promised, I have made a checklist of the work I have left to complete before the episode can be released. This list is as good as I can estimate it at the moment.

I have no estimation of the total time remaining.

Neither a release date nor release month has been confirmed.

There may be some tasks that I've forgotten, but I've tried my best to list everything without spoiling content.

Please note that the list doesn't account for the work that I have already carried out.

Some of the bullet points are partially complete, whereas others may have seen no progress so far.

All in all, take the list with a grain of salt.

Writing tasks that remain:

• 1 Free roam event
  • 6 scenes of medium to long length
  • Rooster content
  • Phone chat content
  • Code for 2 mini-games
  • Code for previously on Being a DIK screens
  • Code for episode end credits and screens
  • Code for wrapping up the season (Big task, no further details at the moment)
  • Code for Gallery to replay lewd scenes
  • Code for Rewards and other collectibles
  • Code for Pack Quest
Art tasks that remain:

• Animations for 3 lewd scenes remain. Estimated animation count 60-100.
  • Possibly a few SFW (safe for work) animations.
  • Render time for those animations on top of my current animation queue of ~10 animations.
  • Static renders for 21 scenes and 1 free roam event. One scene can be equal to anything between 20-150 renders. My gut feeling tells me that ~1500-2000 renders remain, but I could be wrong as this is the hardest thing to estimate.
  • Render time for those static renders.
  • Art for the phone (Rooster, chat, etc.)
  • Creation of GUI elements for the free roam event and one mini-game.
Audio tasks that remain:

• Implementing sound effects for approximately half of the episode
  • Implementing music for approximately half of the episode, including time to find new music.
Other tasks that remain:

• Polishing the dialogue and code
  • Playtesting
  • Double-checking variables
  • Quality control of renders/animations
  • Fixing bugs that I find while testing
After I have completed all of the above, proofreading, beta testing, and bug fixing will begin.
Beta testing and proofreading will take ~2-3 weeks, depending on how well it goes.

As you can see from this, there are still ways to go before the release, but we are at the same time over the hump.

One thing I am completely sure of is that the wait will be worthwhile.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017

Before we dive into the good stuff, here's a final reminder that I will remove the tier reward for appearing in the game's credits next month. If you are a +$30 supporter and didn't put your name on the list yet, please do so before Wednesday.

In poll news, the "Pussy licking" option won the poll and will be animated for Madame Rose in episode 8.

Episode 8 Checklist
As promised, I have made a checklist of the work I have left to complete before the episode can be released. This list is as good as I can estimate it at the moment.

There may be some tasks that I've forgotten, but I've tried my best to list everything without spoiling content.

Please note that the list doesn't account for the work that I have already carried out.

Some of the bullet points are partially complete, whereas others may have seen no progress so far.

• 1 Free roam event
  • Rooster content
  • Phone chat content
  • Code for 2 mini-games
  • Code for Pack Quest
Art tasks that remain:

• Render time for those animations on top of my current animation queue of ~10 animations.
  • Static renders for 21 scenes and 1 free roam event. One scene can be equal to anything between 20-150 renders. My gut feeling tells me that ~1500-2000 renders remain, but I could be wrong as this is the hardest thing to estimate.
Audio tasks that remain:

• Implementing music for approximately half of the episode, including time to find new music.
Other tasks that remain:

• Playtesting
After I have completed all of the above, proofreading, beta testing, and bug fixing will begin.
Beta testing and proofreading will take ~2-3 weeks, depending on how well it goes.

As you can see from this, there are still ways to go before the release, but we are at the same time over the hump.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
>Rooster content
>Phone chat content

That would explain why there is no Rooster teasers during Episode 8 development

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Episode 8 Checklist

• 1 Free roam event
  • Rooster content
  • Phone chat content
  • Code for 2 mini-games
  • Code for Pack Quest
Art tasks that remain:

Audio tasks that remain:

Other tasks that remain:

• Playtesting

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
A lot of "to do" content... ~1500-2000 renders remain... it appears that the time estimates for launch may have to move forward. At least this report brought a lot of numbers to analyze.

Nov 12, 2020

Episode 8 Checklist

• 1 Free roam event
  • Rooster content
  • Phone chat content
  • Code for 2 mini-games
  • Code for Pack Quest
Art tasks that remain:

Audio tasks that remain:

Other tasks that remain:

• Playtesting

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Yeah, this is still going to take a while...

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

She may also be coming to the conclusion that a husband that abandons you for years, means that the marriage vows are null and void. (When you are on her path, at the end of the episode, she removes her wedding ring). MC doesn't have a problem being with married women that are mistreated (Jade) abandoned (Bella) by their husbands.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Dr PinkCake
still on track for an early October release it seems so by the 21st of October to build up the Halloween special games to play during this Halloween edition of quite a few you tubers!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes