AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If I wasn't already so in love with Josy and Maya, I would definitely be completely into Nicole. She is the perfect dream; Beautiful, mature, hot, intelligent, elegant, fun and a sex goddess. Damn, I need an ending where MC becomes her kids' stepfather for my no-canon playthrough (the canon will always be Josy and Maya)
Maybe we just need the perfect route for us
custom_render_july_envy_maya_josy3.jpg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well isn't that lovely. I have lost all faith in the patreon voters. Even if it were DPC who chose Madame as the poll girl, selecting "pussy licking" is unforgiveable. That closeup will be nightmare fuel. Now I really want to skip the VIP room. What a waste. I should have told Rusty to ditch the pass, but I was convinced I was going to get Nicole or some other worthwhile reward. This poll is just proof we are stuck with Madame for the long haul. We need to find out her schedule so we can visit when she has the day off.
I hoped that no one would participate in that poll and DPC would be left stunned to see 0 votes on that poll. Finally, he would understand the reputation of Madame among his patrons...
I never imagined that this game would one day disgust me so much
Oh Nicole where are you?! :love:
Well boys (and girls), I imagine I'll see you volunteering for work at the old folks' home again (fuck, I hope the old Madame isn't a resident there who just occasionally moonlights at the Pink Rose! :eek:)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Interesting that Lynette is on your list. I guess she is a female character who gets naked in the game, so why not, right? Maybe people have already talked about this, but I found it really odd that when the MC read his mom's diary, that we saw her writing in various stages of undress. DPC might say those were flashback scenes, but I saw them as MC's imagining what his mom was doing when she was writing. My mother died when she was 40 and was beautiful, but I gotta tell ya, if I read her diary, I wouldn't ever picture her being naked while writing it, even if she wrote "I'm sitting here naked..."
That's sad news. Sorry to hear about that mate. As far as Lynette is concerned, yep it has come up a few times and it is definitely one of the biggest head-scratching moments. Even I, who have been fully indoctrinated in the F95 "lifestyle," paused for a moment when I saw Lynette being displayed in such a manner. I mean I still wanked it, but it wasn't my proudest fap. Honestly, there is no reason for it beyond some kind of fan service for patreons who crave family fun. I was originally suspicious when DPC showed a 1st person view of Lynette kissing the camera/Neil. Then later when I saw her writing in a journal while casually airing out the jubbs, I was :WaitWhat:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
You ain't wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we have a distance to go before the next episode drops..

Current tier. Subject to change at a later date of course.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FTFY:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You ain't wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we have a distance to go before the next episode drops..

Current tier. Subject to change at a later date of course.

You really like redheads, I see. Even Jacob!

Interesting that Lynette is on your list. I guess she is a female character who gets naked in the game, so why not, right? Maybe people have already talked about this, but I found it really odd that when the MC read his mom's diary, that we saw her writing in various stages of undress. DPC might say those were flashback scenes, but I saw them as MC's imagining what his mom was doing when she was writing. My mother died when she was 40 and was beautiful, but I gotta tell ya, if I read her diary, I wouldn't ever picture her being naked while writing it, even if she wrote "I'm sitting here naked..."
[/QUOTE]

First of all my condolences.

It would be good if you told us how old you are today. I think it is possible that it was not that long ago, so you have not yet overcome the loss. It's generally not a good thing to take games so personally.

And all people are different. There are many people who find their mothers hot. Depends of course on how old they were when they gave birth to us. But at some point in their lives they too were pretty women. And if they had met us then, and we wouldn't be their sons, I'm sure, some of us would have looked up. If it were different, the incest tag would not be so popular in this forum. If it were different, the incest tag would not be so popular in this forum. Well, that's not my taste either. But i allow everyone their imagination (y)

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Looks like a date or some intimate moment with a LI scene. NGL, I am looking forward to this scene, I hope it is in ep8 though I think it already is

And It is really beautiful! :love:
I think it is with Jill or Bella. I think Sage is not ready to move on with MC just yet. If it is with Jill, we may have a tiny chance the remove blue paint from balls.as it is her 3rd date with MC. I hope it is perfect enough for her without intervention of A-Holes like Tybalt.
If it is with Bella, it is gonna be awesome unless her husband returns.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
There is nothing more humiliating than licking the flabby pussy of a 50-year-old stripper.:mad: Patrons are definitely perverts if they vote for this. I have nothing against cunnilingus.
It's one thing when you lick a narrow and neat pussy of a young girl. :love:But it's completely different when you lick the overgrown pussy of an old grandmother. This is absolutely disgusting!(n)(n)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Before we dive into the good stuff, here's a final reminder that I will remove the tier reward for appearing in the game's credits next month. If you are a +$30 supporter and didn't put your name on the list yet, please do so before Wednesday.

In poll news, the "Pussy licking" option won the poll and will be animated for Madame Rose in episode 8.

Episode 8 Checklist
As promised, I have made a checklist of the work I have left to complete before the episode can be released. This list is as good as I can estimate it at the moment.

I have no estimation of the total time remaining.

Neither a release date nor release month has been confirmed.

There may be some tasks that I've forgotten, but I've tried my best to list everything without spoiling content.

Please note that the list doesn't account for the work that I have already carried out.

Some of the bullet points are partially complete, whereas others may have seen no progress so far.

All in all, take the list with a grain of salt.

Writing tasks that remain:

• 1 Free roam event
  • 6 scenes of medium to long length
  • Rooster content
  • Phone chat content
  • Code for 2 mini-games
  • Code for previously on Being a DIK screens
  • Code for episode end credits and screens
  • Code for wrapping up the season (Big task, no further details at the moment)
  • Code for Gallery to replay lewd scenes
  • Code for Rewards and other collectibles
  • Code for Pack Quest
Art tasks that remain:

• Animations for 3 lewd scenes remain. Estimated animation count 60-100.
  • Possibly a few SFW (safe for work) animations.
  • Render time for those animations on top of my current animation queue of ~10 animations.
  • Static renders for 21 scenes and 1 free roam event. One scene can be equal to anything between 20-150 renders. My gut feeling tells me that ~1500-2000 renders remain, but I could be wrong as this is the hardest thing to estimate.
  • Render time for those static renders.
  • Art for the phone (Rooster, chat, etc.)
  • Creation of GUI elements for the free roam event and one mini-game.
Audio tasks that remain:

• Implementing sound effects for approximately half of the episode
  • Implementing music for approximately half of the episode, including time to find new music.
Other tasks that remain:

• Polishing the dialogue and code
  • Playtesting
  • Double-checking variables
  • Quality control of renders/animations
  • Fixing bugs that I find while testing
After I have completed all of the above, proofreading, beta testing, and bug fixing will begin.
Beta testing and proofreading will take ~2-3 weeks, depending on how well it goes.

As you can see from this, there are still ways to go before the release, but we are at the same time over the hump.

One thing I am completely sure of is that the wait will be worthwhile.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
It seems that half of the game will be free roams. There are 21 scenes left.

Boris_Johnson_PM

Aug 27, 2021
I don't understand what the outrage is all about. Madame is the greatest lady this game has ever featured and you're all lucky to experience the greatness of such a specimen. Trust me, my taste in women is top notch and I'm a notorious shagger. As a matter of fact, I'll have you know millions of people have been fucked by me and me mates.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There is nothing more humiliating than licking the flabby pussy of a 50-year-old stripper.:mad: Patrons are definitely perverts if they vote for this. I have nothing against cunnilingus.
It's one thing when you lick a narrow and neat pussy of a young girl. :love:But it's completely different when you lick the overgrown pussy of an old grandmother. This is absolutely disgusting!(n)(n)
Unless your a dirty old Grandad! :sneaky:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Don't knock it, until you try it! Just not hers.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes