n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
There is nothing more humiliating than licking the flabby pussy of a 50-year-old stripper.:mad: Patrons are definitely perverts if they vote for this. I have nothing against cunnilingus.
It's one thing when you lick a narrow and neat pussy of a young girl. :love:But it's completely different when you lick the overgrown pussy of an old grandmother. This is absolutely disgusting!(n)(n)
Wow, calm your tits my friend...nothing wrong with licking a GILF, MILF, Old lady, Cogar, Grandmother or whatever you wanna call the lady. The problem is doing it with a prostitute(unless you want a STD) and even worse with madame :sick::poop:
The best choice in the pool would be "no Madame scene"

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There is nothing more humiliating than licking the flabby pussy of a 50-year-old stripper.:mad: Patrons are definitely perverts if they vote for this. I have nothing against cunnilingus.
It's one thing when you lick a narrow and neat pussy of a young girl. :love:But it's completely different when you lick the overgrown pussy of an old grandmother. This is absolutely disgusting!(n)(n)
First of all, sex is not a privilege for young people. Not all age the same either. Next, a 50-year-old is still a long way from being a grandmother. I have a work colleague who is 50. And she has had such good genes, maybe does a lot of sport, no idea. But she looks younger than I with my 42. And I certainly don't look old either.

So, as bad as Eric with the old teacher, if we don't tell about Jade, it won't be. :LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Same here. A busty older bruenette with blue eyes is my weakness. Guess that's one of the reasons why I like Bella the most.
But I can understand why people dislike her, she could potentially be taking away development from characters who's stories are reaching pivotal moments. Like Bella with her date and getting over James. Jill finally willing to get intimate and find her voice against Tybalt. Maya finding the tools to get past her father and discovering her feelings with MC. Josy being... Josy (stealing her from Maya seems to be the only conflict she has at the moment) and Sage finding out who Chad is cheating on her with, on top of her getting over Chad by getting closer to MC. Some might view this as a distraction or a way to fill the game with content because of a choice you made, even though you could argue you have enough with the Main Girls.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Same here. A busty older bruenette with blue eyes is my weakness.
I hereby revoke your Sage avatar privileges. Please clean out your desk and turn in your keys and your badge.

Like Bella with her date and getting over James. Jill finally willing to get intimate and find her voice against Tybalt. Maya finding the tools to get past her father and discovering her feelings with MC. Josy being... Josy (stealing her from Maya seems to be the only conflict she has at the moment) and Sage finding out who Chad is cheating on her with, on top of her getting over Chad by getting closer to MC. Some might view this as a distraction or a way to fill the game with content because of a choice you made, even though you could argue you have enough with the Main Girls.
Yes, we certainly have a lot of story to get to. Hopefully DPC gives us a nice chunk of plot movement in addition to all of the filler. We will have an extra long wait after ep. 8 so DPC can work on the steam release. I just hope we have a enough good content to hold us over until ep. 9 drops next year.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Same here. A busty older bruenette with blue eyes is my weakness. Guess that's one of the reasons why I like Bella the most.
But I can understand why people dislike her, she could potentially be taking away development from characters who's stories are reaching pivotal moments.
Surely it has nothing to do with her unattractive face and saggy body. I doubt most people are playing the game for character development, considering how poorly it has been handled for several updates now. The 'sad/tragic childhood' card for one seems to be the default motivator for most of the cast, including the unpleasant ones. Interestingly, some players are eating it up - hook, line and sinker.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, we certainly have a lot of story to get to. Hopefully DPC gives us a nice chunk of plot movement in addition to all of the filler. We will have an extra long wait after ep. 8 so DPC can work on the steam release. I just hope we have a enough good content to hold us over until ep. 9 drops next year.
points that will be closed in the second season?

I have high hopes for Jill's blackmail, which is the bad lintel on which this second season rests, at least we should leave this story behind.

maybe some of BR's mysteries will be closed (Cathe's cluch, the assault on DIKs mansion, the threatening letters to Chad and Dawe), but for me more no than yes

But I'm sure some new questions will pile up.

Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes