JohnQuid

Jul 4, 2018
Meanwhile MC going around and fuck everything that moves, and canonically it would fit better if he was like I think let's just be friends, but the funny part is, once you enter their relationship, everything back to normal. :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah, it's kinda hypocritical that MC walks around and fucks everything that moves, while Josy did nothing wrong and MC avoids her like a little offended girl.

You of course don't know this because you said you only played the first season. But to be with them is actually fucking worth it (y). It is just how we get there, that is very questionable "writing". or as I like to say "poorly executed". :ROFLMAO:
Oh man, I'm in love in Josy, but play for Chick hero is so boring...
I don't like this chick\dik afinity. I think it's too categorically.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The Madame just seems like a combo of greater characters:
  • She’s “Mommy”, but Jade already has that angle covered, and Jade’s infinitely more interesting.
  • She’s the mature stripper but Nicole has already aced that role, beyond aced it even; I’ve said it before, but the relationship with Nicole has gone too far, I’d even say she’s actually fallen for the MC…
The Madame just suffers too many drawbacks:
  • We’d rather be with Jade.
  • We’d rather be with Envy.
  • The Madame has no back story whatsoever, there is zero connection.
Now if The Madame turned out to one of the DIK’s moms, that would be a game changer! :sneaky:

I mean, she wears that mask for a reason, right? :unsure:

You know what, in good faith, I’m going down on that pussy. What’s the worst that can happen?

Last edited:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
The Madame just seems like a combo of greater characters:
  • She’s “Mommy”, but Jade already has that angle covered, and Jade’s infinitely more interesting.
  • She’s the mature stripper but Nicole has already aced that role, beyond aced it even; I’ve said it before, but the relationship with Nicole has gone too far, I’d even say she’s actually fallen for the MC…
The Madame just suffers too many drawbacks:
  • We’d rather be with Jade.
  • We’d rather be with Envy.
  • The Madame has no back story whatsoever, there is zero connection.
Now if The Madame turned out to one of the DIK’s moms, that would be a game changer! :sneaky:

I mean, she wears that mask for a reason, right? :unsure:

You know what, in good faith, I’m going down on that pussy. What’s the worst that can happen?
I just hope there is less content for her and have more content with the other stripper Tommy fucked.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I wish you can select which mini-games you want to play and which one you skip. I find brawler, math test, gender class & fixing mansion mini-games fun to do and actually improve immersiveness. English test could be fun too if DPC can connect our keyboard so we can just type the answer instead of clicking the letters which is tedious as hell while drinking, fence-painting and other mini-games are just too tedious for me to do

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You're neglecting the possibility of post-grad studies.
*If* DPC were to extend the story to another year, and wanted to keep Sage around, it as simple as:
She's working on her PhD.
Or applies for a job at the business school of the college...etc...etc. I think there are a lot of possibilities, including that she would leave for good.

BiHaN

Jul 17, 2020
Need help : playing BaDIK on scrappy mod . Can't touch the comment section during the Cathy leak , so can't progress . Touching anything in phone just brings me back to the main phone screen. Please help.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes