name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah her lol went through a few pages on here and didnt see anything about her. I guess it makes sense tho as their is nothing for her character really.
Riona is Quinn`s right hand,which makes her 3rd in ranks within HoT`s,that and DPC gave her special renders in ep1,so I`m thinking she might have a role to play in the future

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Why are people assuming MC is a virgin? He mentioned that he had a girlfriend before, plus the mandatory virgin thinking: "Oh god Im gonna lose my virginity to ______" and "It feels good, oh shit gonna cum" is absent in the optional sex scene (real time in-game).

The chances of Jill being a virgin is high, this coming from a Maya fan, while Maya though has a small chance of being a virgin.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevu and Elsie Bray

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... assuming a guy is no adam but ... making all the gals eve?
All the gals + MC have swarming temptations and, by the looks of that hots scene early on in the campus initiation ... loosing what little is left - totally theoretical unexplored parts of the body - is as quick as a fleeting summer breeze;)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
You are invited to the feast.
Also when did MC say he was a virgin? Forgive me but I really can't remember.
He didn't, it was implied he isn't when he mentioned he had a past girlfriend or lover.

Oh and thanks for the invite Jill is awesome and innocent, gotta protect her and Maya. Hopefully one of the endings is with Jill and Maya being pregnant with MC's arms at their shoulders Hehehehe.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
He didn't, it was implied he isn't when he mentioned he had a past girlfriend or lover.

Oh and thanks for the invite Jill is awesome and innocent, gotta protect her and Maya. Hopefully one of the endings is with Jill and Maya being pregnant with MC's arms at their shoulders Hehehehe.
Uhhh that sounds real nice, believe me I would like that, but some people wanted the same thing in AL with Megan and Melissa, and look how that ended :(.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes