Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well that's where mc comes into play making sure everything goes according to plan. And we dont know what the deal with quinn is either what ever that is cant be good. but Sage is no part in that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Btw i dont understand about people being against maya joining the Hot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How the hell is she gonna do that? There's a strong possibility Sage doesn't even know what Quinn is up to due to her obsessive Chad bullshit, so that's one problem. Another is how is Maya gonna be of any help? She has ZERO leverage/evidence of anything and MC already has his hands full trying to protect her from Quinn. All of those HOT's are sluts who don't mind selling themselves if it means they can make some cash on the side. Without removing Quinn there won't be a better place for any girl pledging to the HOT's.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
But maybe we will find out later

btw she can help mc from inside the hot getting info etc.. ?? This is all about planning right ? Btw this is no longer a Hot thing even Diks are involved so this so much bigger then we know.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

btw she can help mc from inside the hot getting info etc.. ?? This is all about planning right ? Btw this is no longer a Hot thing even Diks are involved so this so much bigger then we know.
Getting info for what? To bring down the HoTs? What more can they do that we don’t know about: prostitution and drugs.

Reactions: Mytez

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

MC could get Sage to help but if she doesn't know what Quinn is up to then it'd kinda be useless. We don't know if we can fully trust Sage and figured it'd be better for Maya to listen to Sage over Anti-Christ Quinn.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
But Sage is the president of hot part. And Quinn is undermining her right now. So it is still her job to put an end on quinn if she broke her sister code of the Hots.
If she doesn't know she should make it her job to know.. because if things goes sour she will be held responsible and not Quinn,. Even if she did nothing or did not know about anything that has been going on.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
But Sage is the president of hot part. And Quinn is undermining her right now. So it is still her job to put an end on quinn if she broke her sister code of the Hots.
If she doesn't know she should make it her job to know.. because if things goes sour she will be held responsible and not Quinn,. Even if she did nothing or did not know about anything that has been going on.
It's Sage's own fault for why she isn't on top of Quinn's action.

• Thinking Face

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I don't think Sage will even try to stop Quinn so easily, their code is not something like " all hotts are sisters we don't turn on each other?", she is friend's with Quinn for god knows how long, and she just met the MC, and there is their secret code.... what if the secret code is "all hotts are sluts"?

• Haha

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Riona you mean? I'm pretty sure lialialia202020 is a big fan
it was love at first sight :love:

Btw i dont understand about people being against maya joining the Hot
this exactly but replace Sage with Quinn, i don't trust Sage. i don't think she has bad intentions but she doesn't seem emotionally stable so she may end up doing something crazy.

Riona is Quinn`s right hand,which makes her 3rd in ranks within HoT`s,that and DPC gave her special renders in ep1,so I`m thinking she might have a role to play in the future
may the lord hear you. in her bio it also says she looks sad :cry: don't you dare DPC!! don't you fuckin dare!! she must be protected

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
but she doesn't seem emotionally stable so she may end up doing something crazy.
Well as long as her unstableness is directed at chad i am fine with that.. :whistle: Chad needs to get her full wrath.. Suits him right for pissing her off.. :LOL:

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes