Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
The MC is popular on campus, but at school he was bullied until he brutally beat up a bully. (y)

After that, no one except Zoey wanted to have anything to do with him because everyone was afraid. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::devilish:
I know I just asked because mc mentioned people from his past and it's strange there's no encounter with them

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Dude, right now BaDik is the most influential game in the genre of adult novels. Game takes the first places in steam, game has a lot of copycat games and references are made to it in other games. The popularity is growing and I am sure there will be merch in a year or two.
I know the game's popularity bro
I was just joking about how DPC will be busy banning patrons Nothin serious

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
First, he doesn't have that many friends at all, apart from the Diks. A private life outside of school does not seem to exist at all. I don't know how realistic that is. This type of school does not even exist in germany. What is similar with us is studying

Next, the game is primarily focused on events that can be seen through the eyes of the MC. It's a miracle that there are other scenes. That's why we for example never really see other men sexually active, even though they are. I think if we could see everything that could theoretically be seen where the MC is not there, the game would have been twice as big. That would give the game, which is already very good, a little more realism.

But certain people would then run storm again, at latest when one of the early times doesn't have sex with the MC. I think it's a good thing that it's done the way it is.
I don't have problem with the way it's done but if mc mention the people there should be at least one encounter can happen with them
And you don't need create new renders for them you can just use that fat guy who you buy chips for on first night just say that he's from MC's high school and that's it done
They don't need to interact after that for whole series it's easy if u think about it

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
the only "DIK" part is the short parenthesis between the fight and the beginning of the relationship with Zoey (which technically is shown to us later, but is still part of the character's base)
There is more Dik to the main character than it seems. The game from the very first scene allows us to behave like a bad or a good boy, and then during the game the past is revealed. MC said that he drank, smoked and fucked with Zoey. This is the way of Dik rather than Chick.

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Isn't it a Daz3D asset anyway? I don't think DPC could legally sell B&R DIK jackets, could he?
I think anyone can sell the DIK jackets if there's a market for it

And if you remember there was a time when every other person was wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt what did he do? Did he sue the capitalists who he hated so much?

Man capitalists make a meme Outta che Guevara before it was cool and they were getting rich off it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is more Dik to the main character than it seems. The game from the very first scene allows us to behave like a bad or a good boy, and then during the game the past is revealed. MC said that he drank, smoked and fucked with Zoey. This is the way of Dik rather than Chick.
like any human being...

even the fight, he gets bullied his whole life at school, rebels once and is forced to take it back publicly, doesn't seem like a great exploit as DIK

I wish you could make MC a bad guy, being DIk doesn't mean being bad, but having less problems and basically wanting to have fun

Reactions: Broodinghost

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
like any human being...

even the fight, he gets bullied his whole life at school, rebels once and is forced to take it back publicly, doesn't seem like a great exploit as DIK

I wish you could make MC a bad guy, being DIk doesn't mean being bad, but having less problems and basically wanting to have fun
I think mc is neutral
Because I remember when Tommy was boasting about fucking Tania even my massive DIK mc didn't mention about having sex with Nora in restroom and threesome with two hot strippers
I would love to see Tommy's face if mc told him and others about it

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But those are all choices you can make or not, so let's not talk about MC anymore, but about MC as we interpret it.

but what kind of character is he?

a shy, introverted guy who rehearses speeches alone when he thinks no one sees him, a guy who is extremely close to his father (and we have no way of diverting him from that)
They all sound like CHICK traits to me.

but also the premise of the game, all the talk about the real family to be found, about love, seems to me a pretty clear statement of intent

the only "DIK" part is the short parenthesis between the fight and the beginning of the relationship with Zoey (which technically is shown to us later, but is still part of the character's base)

and as it happens to many kids who leave home to start college, MC also has the chance to become something else.
If we follow your logic the only Chick character trait, is that "he is shy ". The relationship with his father is the same , he loves him. and if the only Dik trait is that he was fighting , then the final verdic, He is Neutral, until we gave him name, and make the very first choice in the game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If we follow your logic the only Chick character trait, is that "he is shy ". The relationship with his father is the same , he loves him. and if the only Dik trait is that he was fighting , then the final verdic, He is Neutral, until we gave him name, and make the very first choice in the game. :ROFLMAO:
The neutral MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
He is Neutral, until we gave him name, and make the very first choice in the game.
"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask." In MC's case, until he whipped out his dick on campus. Then everything changed for him.

That's right. I'm MC Kellermann. A mother fuckin', titty suckin', ass slappin', pussy lappin', Jock killin', Ginger fillin', big dick swingin', fist flingin', goddamn King of B&R!

I wonder can we get a quadruple?
Camila+Riona+Sarah+Melanie
I like the cut of your jib. Aim high. Foursome is the new threesome. Personally, I like variety so I'd mix in at least one freckled ginger, one MILF, one spinner, and one big ole butt. I'll go Sage, Jade (her mom? :cool: ), KRJ, and Camila.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My opinion on DIK, NEUTRAL and CHICK.:unsure:

DPC has the MC start as a neutral person. This is logical because DPC does not know the personalities of BaD's players. Depending on the play style, the MC will end up being the person the player is. In short, each player designs the MC as if he were a mental image of himself.

AFFINITY reflects the basic attitude, the basis of mental personality. In my estimation, gained through my life experience, NEUTRALITY is the most dangerous. Please do not misunderstand! I don't mean making neutral decisions, but the basic attitude, because otherwise a person or the MC could end up alone, as a lone wolf. Remember EP1, when the MC first met the DIK's in the mansion. The MC said, "That's just me," or something like that. Neutrality means that a person either doesn't care or becomes a follower because they go along with everything. So the MC does not become an independent person. Therefore, in my opinion, a decision between DIK and CHICK affinity is necessary. I repeat myself at this point. It's all about affinity.

Tommy is introduced to us in EP1 as a massive DIK. A person who probably got into college through shady deeds. He can drink like a drunk, fucks around wildly, probably cheats in college and has fun with life. That this will not end well later in life needs no further explanation in my opinion.

Jacob sees himself in the MC. Jacob is neutral in his basic attitude. He participates in everything. Be it the drinking contest in EP1 or going to the HOT'S party in EP7. He is a person who follows others without making big decisions himself. That's his basic attitude. Now when I look at DIK status, Jacob makes his decisions as a Neutral/Chick. This becomes very clear in EP7. He is afraid and stands in the hallway at HOT's party in EP7. He shies away from confrontation with the alphas.

I'm not going to write any more character assessments right now. I'm just curious what you guys think of the different characters.:D

DPC has already put some thought into the affinity insertion. He wants to add more personal depth to the MC. You should consider the affinity along with the DIK status.

My MC is of the affinity CHICK. I want him to prepare well for adult life. By Major Choice decisions, my DIK status is (DIK,NEUTRAL,HUGE CHICK), he still has the ability to have fun (DIK) without losing sight of what is important (CHICK). In the middle of the DIK status bar is (NEUTRAL), which I interpret as tolerant of DIK status, not affinity. (y):sneaky:

Reactions: PashafromRussia

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
You missing out the point He makes.
" cathy pic" event happened in episode 4. After that Rusty changed the password, and according to him started to put the laptop into the safe, and the other members had to ask it from him, if they wanted to use
But during the incident with Cathy , in that time the Sex tape was not on the Disk laptop, because that happened in episode 5, when the password was already changed, in theory.

So it's more than likely they are not the same person, or it can be , but then it wont be a Dik, it would be the Nerds. They Hacked it both time. I think the Nerds will be behind it, in both case. and the Jade sex tape is optional anyway , so it could be easily explained that , yeah the nerds know how to hack the dik laptop, and they still have acces to it even after Rusty takes some security messures
:unsure:

Tommy, could been the one behind the Jade sex tape leak. May be to gain advantage over MC , who is threatening to his Vice president status.. But Tommy is definitely not behind the Cathy leak, because he would gain nothing from it.
You can leave a back door to enter later (as long as is connected) and the jade sex tape is in a folder accesible to everyone.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I'm curious as of now how many saves would it take to view all the scenes in the game without using cheats? Theres a lot of variables and choices to keep track of so I'm wondering if anyone actually knows

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My opinion on DIK, NEUTRAL and CHICK.:unsure:

DPC has the MC start as a neutral person. This is logical because DPC does not know the personalities of BaD's players. Depending on the play style, the MC will end up being the person the player is. In short, each player designs the MC as if he were a mental image of himself.

AFFINITY reflects the basic attitude, the basis of mental personality. In my estimation, gained through my life experience, NEUTRALITY is the most dangerous. Please do not misunderstand! I don't mean making neutral decisions, but the basic attitude, because otherwise a person or the MC could end up alone, as a lone wolf. Remember EP1, when the MC first met the DIK's in the mansion. The MC said, "That's just me," or something like that. Neutrality means that a person either doesn't care or becomes a follower because they go along with everything. So the MC does not become an independent person. Therefore, in my opinion, a decision between DIK and CHICK affinity is necessary. I repeat myself at this point. It's all about affinity.

Tommy is introduced to us in EP1 as a massive DIK. A person who probably got into college through shady deeds. He can drink like a drunk, fucks around wildly, probably cheats in college and has fun with life. That this will not end well later in life needs no further explanation in my opinion.

Jacob sees himself in the MC. Jacob is neutral in his basic attitude. He participates in everything. Be it the drinking contest in EP1 or going to the HOT'S party in EP7. He is a person who follows others without making big decisions himself. That's his basic attitude. Now when I look at DIK status, Jacob makes his decisions as a Neutral/Chick. This becomes very clear in EP7. He is afraid and stands in the hallway at HOT's party in EP7. He shies away from confrontation with the alphas.

I'm not going to write any more character assessments right now. I'm just curious what you guys think of the different characters.:D

DPC has already put some thought into the affinity insertion. He wants to add more personal depth to the MC. You should consider the affinity along with the DIK status.

My MC is of the affinity CHICK. I want him to prepare well for adult life. By Major Choice decisions, my DIK status is (DIK,NEUTRAL,HUGE CHICK), he still has the ability to have fun (DIK) without losing sight of what is important (CHICK). In the middle of the DIK status bar is (NEUTRAL), which I interpret as tolerant of DIK status, not affinity. (y):sneaky:
Interesting.
In fact, I think that one of the goals of the second season is for us to finally get rid of neutrality. By the end of the season, we become either chick or dik and move only on one scale. Therefore, it is curious how the movement on the same scale and the elections will be in the third season.
There are actually a lot of chicks among the brotherhood.
Jamie is an obvious chick who is afraid to leave his girlfriend and allows himself to be bullied.
Rusty is also a chick. He's crying with Katie.
Leon is neutral/dik. In fact, we don't know much about him. Only that he manipulates Jamie's friend and use a swiper.
Nick is probably a chick. He suggested that the main character switch jobs in the 7th episode
Johnny Boy is neutral and indifferent to everything most of the time and is ready to share his girlfriend with MC.Derek, despite his antics and courage, is much more chick than the main character. He loves his sister and even approves when he finds out that the main character is breaking up with her. He donates the money from the winnings in Hell Week to the repair fund and volunteers to work in a nursing home. He is a very positive character. And as you know, such heroes end up very badly.
If you think about it, Diks is only Tommy and the main character in the brotherhood. The way of Dik is the way of rivalry with Tommy.

P.S. Just now I noticed that there is a variable jealousy in the code. What does it mean? I think the details will be in the new episode.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
P.S. Just now I noticed that there is a variable jealousy in the code. What does it mean? I think the details will be in the new episode.
for now only concerns Jill and is activated if Josy and Sage recognise MC's jewel during Tybalt's presentation. what effects it will have we do not yet know

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
for now only concerns Jill and is activated if Josy and Sage recognise MC's jewel during Tybalt's presentation. what effects it will have we do not yet know
It's strange that there's no reaction from Josy. In a conversation with Jill, she admits that it's bad that they like one guy and they are friends. It seems to me that this variable can be the beginning of a new drama. It would have been smarter not to tell Josy about Jill and not to take pictures of the penis.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes