dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's strange that there's no reaction from Josy. In a conversation with Jill, she admits that it's bad that they like one guy and they are friends. It seems to me that this variable can be the beginning of a new drama. It would have been smarter not to tell Josy about Jill and not to take pictures of the penis.
My good there is a problem. Josy learns in EP4 that the MC has a date with Jill. So the MC doesn't need to tell Josy anything she already knows. The bad thing is that Jill thinks for a while that the MC wants something for her, even if he is only friendly with her. But for such reasons I am very careful with Rooster, SMS and Swyper. Keep in mind that the MC leaves his old cell phone open on the desk in EP7. Who woke up 15 minutes earlier than the MC? Josy. I would also be careful with the new cell phone. It seems to have been used before. Leon also warns the MC that some girls might be closer than the MC thinks.

Also check out various jobs at the repair game. Even the color of the rice tacks are strange.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the relationship between Josy and Jill remains strange, it seems more like mutual surveillance than true friendship
I used to think that the "Josy & Jill Friendship" was put there so Josy could have something beside Maya. I used to think it was for the benefit of Josy. But Recently I started to think, it is for Jill.
Jill, - and Bella in some way, but in her case more understandable, so I stick with Jill regarding of my statement. -
so Jill : Even her comment to Josy , suggest this. " it feels so good when it was just two of us " - regarding her relationship with MC. She basically living in her own bubble, and may be this fast paced Josy friendship, is there to give Jill a connection to MC's World. :unsure:. Jill can'T keep up this distance with the game. It like you do you stuff, and then, oh hey "It's Jill Time " and then MC enter to a different game with Jill. She need to be integrated to MC's real world. With the Diks , with the parties, and other stuff. and Maybe Josy is a stepping stone for this :unsure:

So the previous one is definitely Josy right?
Wasn't it obvious ? :ROFLMAO:. don't tell me you were one of those blind folks, who can't tell the difference between girls:ROFLMAO: they not even remotely similar to each other:p:D

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I used to think that the "Josy & Jill Friendship" was put there so Josy could have something beside Maya. I used to think it was for the benefit of Josy. But Recently I started to think, it is for Jill.
Jill, and Bella in some way, but in her case more understandable, so I stick with Jill regarding of my statement.
Even her comment to Josy , suggest this. " it feels so good when it was just two of us " - regarding her relationship with MC. She basically living in her own bubble, and may be this fast paced Josy friendship, is there to give Jill a connection to MC's World. :unsure:. Jill can'T keep us this distance with the game. It like you do you stuff, and then, oh hey "It's Jill Time " and then MC enter to a different game with Jill. She need to be integrated to MC's real world. With the Diks , with the parties, and other stuff.

Wasn't it obvious ? :ROFLMAO:. don't tell me you were one of those blind folks, who can't tell the difference between girls:ROFLMAO: they not even remotely similar to each other:p:D

speaking in general: DPC is pushing more and more to create interconnections between LIs, and it can have essentially two reasons:
1- having to create less scenes, if characters hang out it's easier to create scenes involving more of them and not always MC and one LI (now we can easily have moments with Sage & Maya, or Sage & Josy , or Bella & Sage or Josy and & Sage)
2- to create the premises for some dramatic choice, I don't think we are yet in the phase where (apart from Jill and Bella) discovering that MC is also dating another LI is a game over, but it is likely to lead to a definitive choice

On the relationship between Jill and Josy, pretending I don't know your sinful dream about them, you might be right, friendship with Bella doesn't bring Jill into the normal world, friendship with Josy might. now it's less impossible, however unlikely, that Jill might attend a student party for example

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
On the relationship between Jill and Josy, pretending I don't know your sinful dream about them, you might be right, friendship with Bella doesn't bring Jill into the normal world, friendship with Josy might. now it's less impossible, however unlikely, that Jill might attend a student party for example
I don't know what you talking about, there is nothing Sinful in my mind. :devilish:
2KDMeLHo_aQ.jpg

Speaking of the best Girl, Josy. Since DPC does not really give me anything that could help to be able to handle my Addiction. :(. lockhear thankfully got this covered.:love:

Now this is also something I would definitely love to see in the game. forever will be bitter about Quinn having the first option to wear the iconic Dik Jacket during sex.:ROFLMAO:. But at least Josy was the second main girl who wore it. unlike with the "Guitar play", where she was the last whom MC played to. :whistle:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't know what you talking about, there is nothing Sinful in my mind. :devilish:
View attachment 1389687

Speaking of the best Girl, Josy. Since DPC does not really give me anything that could help to be able to handle my Addiction. :(. lockhear thankfully got this covered.:love:

Now this is also something I would definitely love to see in the game. forever will be bitter about Quinn having the first option to wear the iconic Dik Jacket during sex.:ROFLMAO:. But at least Josy was the second main girl who wore it. unlike with the "Guitar play", where she was the last whom MC played to. :whistle:
ep6_sage10.jpg

jdh1729

Sep 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure that scene is bugged. Once you collect all the trash on the screen, it should automatically switch to the next screen, but that one screen gets stuck. Just keep clicking and eventually it will pop.
Thanks - I did as you suggested and you were right. I owe you one.

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Dude, right now BaDik is the most influential game in the genre of adult novels. Game takes the first places in steam, game has a lot of copycat games and references are made to it in other games. The popularity is growing and I am sure there will be merch in a year or two.
I'm curious what you consider to be "copycat games" of Being a DIK. Obviously there are lots and lots of VNs, but are there games coming so close that they're obviously copying?

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
I'm curious what you consider to be "copycat games" of Being a DIK. Obviously there are lots and lots of VNs, but are there games coming so close that they're obviously copying?
first that come to mind is college kings - just straight copy of number elements smashed together, at least was i dont know how is it now
even menus/choice buttons had same style

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes