AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sage is the first canon girl using the jacket

Because the event where she goes out in the rain appears whether or not if you are on her route or not, so the MC gives her the jacket, the rest will only be the second

Reactions: nio12

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes:giggle:. I said second Main girl. Sage was the first, Josy was the Second.
View attachment 1389721
in fact I think only Maya is missing.

Jill had her chance, at the picnic, Mc already had his jacket and when it started raining he could give it to her.

but especially for Jill and Bella that jacket has no value, it is almost a defect rather than a merit, so giving it to them would not have the same impact.

Reactions: znar25

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
college kings
The developer hired a whole team, and errors in the code and bugs in every update. Just an example of HOW IT CAN BE if DPC will hire a team.
But for me, the main advantage of the game is that you can choose a brotherhood and there are good fights. There are even tournaments. But bugs killed this game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage is the first canon girl using the jacket

Because the event where she goes out in the rain appears whether or not if you are on her route or not, so the MC gives her the jacket, the rest will only be the second
much more important: Sage can wear that jacket, unlike Josy and Quinn, in public.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
in fact I think only Maya is missing.

Jill had her chance, at the picnic, Mc already had his jacket and when it started raining he could give it to her.

but especially for Jill and Bella that jacket has no value, it is almost a defect rather than a merit, so giving it to them would not have the same impact.
are you sure? She can wear it after they had their first time Sex. ( MC and Jill ) she walks out from her room, with only a thong and this Jacket, and meet Tybalt, and She gave him a Wink :ROFLMAO:
829436_Jill_jacket.jpg

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
are you sure? She can wear it after they had their first time Sex. ( MC and Jill ) she walks out from her room, with only a thong and this Jacket, and meet Tybalt, and She gave him a Wink :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1389798
Man, Jill is hot! Sage and Jill are the hottest for me, but I really like Maya and Josy, they're my favorite ones so far, my first playthrough is about them. But damn! Jill is hot!

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Probably next month. The developer has finished collecting requests in the credit section of the game. It is in the final stage of development. He just finishes the remaining scenes. I think testing will begin in mid-October.
I think next month is too optimistic. The way DPC made it sound, it looks like late November or December.

Reactions: chociar666

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think next month is too optimistic. The way DPC made it sound, it looks like late November or December.
It depends how much time it takes to get all of that done and if all goes well or mostly well. Next month would be great but nothing wrong with November, December seems late but you who says you cant have a Hallo-Christmas

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It depends how much time it takes to get all of that done and if all goes well or mostly well. Next month would be great but nothing wrong with November, December seems late but you who says you cant have a Hallo-Christmas
At least we are closer now then we were 3-4 months ago. Obviously everyone here wants it sooner, but, it is what is.

It sucks when you start uncompleted episode games. You play the episode for a few hours then waiting months before the next episode comes out.

rpk72

Jun 24, 2018
frankly it's a monster this game, generally we expect or we F *** girls without waiting for anything but it's a monster, it pisses us off that we have to wait months to get the continuation, on the other hand I hope that the end is not like acting lesson where it is sad not of that DrPinkCake lol a good big happy end no drama ^^ please

Reactions: znar25
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes