PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
By the way, what is the reason for the drug trafficking and girls on campus? So far, the only explanation that we have received is free training. But who and when came up with the idea that you can get free training for prostitution? Quinn couldn't figure it out on her own. Either the previous graduates were doing this, or Burke came out with an offer to Quinn. And why? We know that the girls work part-time. I don't think that they need so much money to pay for utilities and parties that they get from selling drugs.
And in general, where do they spend this money? Did you think? For free training? Okay, but we don't have exact information yet for what free training is given. Is it given for sex with Burke or for money? Camillа, Sarah, Quinn, Melanie and Riona work constantly. They get 300-500 dollars from one main character. They also serve jocks, diks and teachers. That's A LOT OF MONEY. Quinn either lies to everyone that she doesn't have any money or they spend all the money on marijuana. Anyway, the explanation of why girls need to fuck is unconvincing.
I hope there will be a much clearer explanation in the next seasons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: the_Collector

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yep, the story requires Jill to have another female friend to confide in if your MC hooks up with Bella. And the very first moment I saw Josy and Jill together, my mind went...welp those two are going to cuck me. Josy can seduce anyone and Jill has been known get off on her friends. If Jill has a falling out with Bella and Josy has a falling out with Maya, then "Jilsy" is happening. If MC is lucky he can get a piece of that action.

And have you ever noticed that Jill has quite the knack for luring her "friends" into bed? She always seems to find opportunities to wind up sleeping right next to people. It's like a magic power or something. Only a matter of time before Josy finds her way into Jill's bedchamber.
Stop deluding ChipLecsap this way....

Josy already has a bit of a reputation problem, for her it's either Maya or Mc (or hopefully both), any other solution I see as highly unlikely.

then what does DPC have to do to make you realize how sexually blocked Jill is? a complete vagina suture?
By the way, what is the reason for the drug trafficking and girls on campus? So far, the only explanation that we have received is free training. But who and when came up with the idea that you can get free training for prostitution? Quinn couldn't figure it out on her own. Either the previous graduates were doing this, or Burke came out with an offer to Quinn. And why? We know that the girls work part-time. I don't think that they need so much money to pay for utilities and parties that they get from selling drugs.
And in general, where do they spend this money? Did you think? For free training? Okay, but we don't have exact information yet for what free training is given. Is it given for sex with Burke or for money? Camillа, Sarah, Quinn, Melanie and Riona work constantly. They get 300-500 dollars from one main character. They also serve jocks, diks and teachers. That's A LOT OF MONEY. Quinn either lies to everyone that she doesn't have any money or they spend all the money on marijuana. Anyway, the explanation of why girls need to fuck is unconvincing.
I hope there will be a much clearer explanation in the next seasons.
an explanation we are all waiting for

basically this prostitution ring based on 4-5 girls, where often no money is paid, is supposed to generate enough money for tuition (actually not necessarily, it could all be covered by Burke somehow siphoning off real scholarships to the girls in the restaurant), something must also remain in the hands of the girls, and then this bottomless pit into which Quinn puts her earnings

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
basically this prostitution ring based on 4-5 girls, where often no money is paid, is supposed to generate enough money for tuition (actually not necessarily, it could all be covered by Burke somehow siphoning off real scholarships to the girls in the restaurant), something must also remain in the hands of the girls, and then this bottomless pit into which Quinn puts her earnings
I think the remaining girls Sage, Heather, Elena and Ariet pay for their own training. There is no prostitution ring here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
where often no money is paid
It's only the MC that is getting freebies, because he's special. Their regular clientele using the glory holes all pay (as does the MC when he uses them, although there is the occasional extra helping). But the money they get is obviously pretty low, hence why Quinn is pushing for more revenue streams.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's only the MC that is getting freebies, because he's special. Their regular clientele using the glory holes all pay (as does the MC when he uses them, although there is the occasional extra helping). But the money they get is obviously pretty low, hence why Quinn is pushing for more revenue streams.
The only customer we know, often does not pay.

One glory Hole for 5 girls is a great infrastructural limitation :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes