shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Very nice game but almost 1 Episode/year ... :eek:
Well you could be waiting for a Heavy Five update... haha

I personally think updates every 3 months should be the aim, but I suppose if you are a dev the temptation to polish your game that extra 20% is really tempting.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Very nice game but almost 1 Episode/year ... :eek:
It's about 1 episode every six months, give or take. Indeed, it's "slow" compared to the games that drop releases every month or even more frequently, but at least with BaD every update is a full episode, not just a collection of renders and dialogue. At release there are virtually no bugs and each episode advances the story and gives us hotter animations and scenes. It's understandable to be impatient with content this good, but we really can't complain. By all accounts, DPC has a good work ethic and is focused on delivering the best game possible. I wouldn't want anything rushed.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
wtf..this is absurd really
One semi-annual update in terms of duration and fullness costs 3-4 standard updates on this site. DPC and Phyligames are released twice a year, but thanks to this they create fascinating and complex stories. In fact, a much more difficult question is whether DPC will burn out? But looking at the pace at which Phyligames has been working for so many years, I think not.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Holy moly, somebody better pick the phone because this guy called it all the way back in 0.1.
Whoa, that's crazy af. Either that is DPC's secret account here or that guy is really really good at reading the lines.

Personally I suspected that something was up with Chad and Troy ever since MC's guitar went missing and it ended up in Sage, but guessing Maya and Josy and the Patrick issue since v0.1 is insane.

Reactions: KaiserST

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Theory

Steve is actually important to the story, he will inroll in the college and whether he we were nice to him or not he will either make outr life miserable or becomes one of our best freinds

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who needs sex when we can hold hands and take walks in the garden of my mansion - Jill, probably. :Kappa:
:unsure: :confused:
you're not one of those superficial people who just wants sex?

How can you compare the best threesome with rimjob with a nice picnic to celebrate your birthday where the grand finale was to say goodbye? :love::love::love::love:
Of course the whole thing was a bit ruined by a kiss that was a bit too hard in my opinion

Where do we go from here in this world without feelings?

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Theory.
The teacher to replace Katie will be Burke, who will molest Maya. Maya will flirt with him, which will infuriate the main character. Plot move and drama in style of DPC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Theory.
The teacher to replace Katie will be Burke, who will molest Maya. Maya will flirt with him, which will infuriate the main character. Plot move and drama in style of DPC.
impossible, even when drunk.

the rest could also be, without even needing Burke to become their teacher, he could still propose to Maya the "real" free tuition

but since it's impossible for Burke to even kiss her, somehow "the good guys" would have to intervene first.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
She has no sexual experience
You've answered your own question. Don't know about others but i have a weakness for innocent girls.
The MC has an entire sorority (and then some) practically throwing themselves at him.
These sorority girls are throwing themselves at almost everyone. There's nothing special about them. Why give up on jill for these sorority sluts?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes