JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

View attachment 1346166
My babyyyyyyyyyy. I know I'm late, I've been away for a while but WOO! This preview makes me happy especially with how the hangout scene in Ep. 7 went. QUINNICLES, REJOICE! We gettin somewhere.

Burke can have Maya.

Better him dick her than girls that matter.
I think Maya should have just dropped out of college and went home with her dad. Just get her outta the game. She's trash.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree wholeheartedly. ;)
Very weak counter attack , dude :ROFLMAO:. Cheap cliche , just like Quinn. She had an interesting start, and the more we learn about her, the bigger cliche she became, and less interesting. Even Jill is more original than Quinn. :p :ROFLMAO:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Very weak counter attack , dude :ROFLMAO:. Cheap cliche , just like Quinn. She had an interesting start, and the more we learn about her, the bigger cliche she became, and less interesting. Even Jill is more original than Quinn. :p :ROFLMAO:
It wasn't a weak counter attack, bro. It was effective and smart ;)
Well, considering that we start the relationship with Josy and Maya on the premise of a lie (admittedly, it was stupidity on MC's part) and then we end up getting tazed just so Maya can get free tuition...Seems to me Maya is worse than Quinn to be honest. All Quinn really did was blueball MC and throw him out of the house naked. She was pretty much upfront about nearly everything while Maya hid everything. I don't really have anything bad to say about Josy though. She's been honest about everything from the start.
Jill.... is the definition of a cliche. Rich girl that doesn't like being rich but still maintains her rich status. True, Jill is endearing but she doesn't have anywhere near the character depth of Quinn.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It wasn't a weak counter attack, bro. It was effective and smart ;)
Well, considering that we start the relationship with Josy and Maya on the premise of a lie (admittedly, it was stupidity on MC's part) and then we end up getting tazed just so Maya can get free tuition...Seems to me Maya is worse than Quinn to be honest. All Quinn really did was blueball MC and throw him out of the house naked. She was pretty much upfront about nearly everything while Maya hid everything. I don't really have anything bad to say about Josy though. She's been honest about everything from the start.
Jill.... is the definition of a cliche. Rich girl that doesn't like being rich but still maintains her rich status. True, Jill is endearing but she doesn't have anywhere near the character depth of Quinn.
Quinn is the cliche bad girl who in heart not really bad at all, all she need, just like every other girl is a white knight. In fact the way her background explored, we might even end up as Quinn is just a Victim. May be even biger victim then maya. She had no match as a character as long as she was a pure antagonist . in the moment when this went away, she lost the "unique" status.
True , every character is a cliche in some way, but the more we progress its most noticeable with Quinn. We might even end up with a tearful reason why she doing what she is doing. Her dad is in Jail, and She just wants him out, so that is why she need money, and she getting it the only way she learned to do.
and if MC is in a "relationship" with her, He probably going to end up helping her, just like he does with Maya, making Quinn equal to Maya :ROFLMAO: , and the only difference between them will be just pure "look" , and in the end of the day this is just personal taste. Hey, I can't deny, Quinn looks Hot.(y).

of course this is the best case scenario. She is still lying to MC about her true Business. Who know what will happen if MC find out she is a drug dealer, but if you are on her path, probably MC will not react negativly, which will lead to us what I just said.

As For Jill, in every other medium, A girl like her, The Hot Rich girl, are usually, the Head Bitch in Charge with her own girl squad. And We find out during the story, that these girls are more than what we think they are, and not as shallow as we might assume.
However in this game Jill is exactly as what she appears to be. The question is will she develop to be something more :unsure: , in her case a darker path would make more sense, but this is subjective. Many peoples whats her to remain excatly what she is

All in all, we al love different things, but be a little bit more kinder toward Maya(y). You don't have to like her, but lets not go to far with the labels. There are peoples who like her, they were just chased away by all the trash talk.

Reactions: notme222

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
L.O.L all these dudes talkin bad about Maya saying she's trash or whatever.
Bitch please! You know damn well not 1 of you if given the chance with a real life Maya would turn that down.
Hell most of you would probably even take a crack at Wendy.
Well, to be fair. Their main problem is that they are the one who was turned down by Maya. All of this people's mocked MC for being an emotional lesbian, and they all happily clicked on the " Try somthing more than friendship " option, only to be Rejected. That is the moment When Maya and Josy became trash in their eye
:ROFLMAO:.

Feb 29, 2020
Well, to be fair. Their main problem is that they are the one who was turned down by Maya. All of this people's mocked MC for being an emotional lesbian, and they all happily clicked on the " Try somthing more than friendship " option, only to be Rejected. That is the moment When Maya and Josy became trash in their eye
:ROFLMAO:.
So they got reminded of real life?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Quinn is the cliche bad girl who in heart not really bad at all, all she need, just like every other girl is a white knight. In fact the way her background explored, we might even end up as Quinn is just a Victim. May be even biger victim then maya. She had no match as a character as long as she was a pure antagonist . in the moment when this went away, she lost the "unique" status.
True , every character is a cliche in some way, but the more we progress its most noticeable with Quinn. We might even end up with a tearful reason why she doing what she is doing. Her dad is in Jail, and She just wants him out, so that is why she need money, and she getting it the only way she learned to do.
and if MC is in a "relationship" with her, He probably going to end up helping her, just like he does with Maya, making Quinn equal to Maya :ROFLMAO: , and the only difference between them will be just pure "look" , and in the end of the day this is just personal taste. Hey, I can't deny, Quinn looks Hot.(y).

of course this is the best case scenario. She is still lying to MC about her true Business. Who know what will happen if MC find out she is a drug dealer, but if you are on her path, probably MC will not react negativly, which will lead to us what I just said.

As For Jill, in every other medium, A girl like her, The Hot Rich girl, are usually, the Head Bitch in Charge with her own girl squad. And We find out during the story, that these girls are more than what we think they are, and not as shallow as we might assume.
However in this game Jill is exactly as what she appears to be. The question is will she develop to be something more :unsure: , in her case a darker path would make more sense, but this is subjective. Many peoples whats her to remain excatly what she is

All in all, we al love different things, but be a little bit more kinder toward Maya(y). You don't have to like her, but lets not go to far with the labels. There are peoples who like her, they were just chased away by all the trash talk.
When it comes to characters in this game, I genuinely play all paths. I'm a Quinn fan first and foremost because like you said, I strongly feel like there's a lot going on under the surface than what we've been made aware of so far.
I really don't care who likes who to be honest, when I say shit about Maya or Jill or Josy, Bella, Sage, Lily... it's mainly just me being an ass and having fun with people. There's no malice intended with any of it.
I also believe that there will be some major development with Jill and her sister in the future, but I don't wanna go to dalli level conspiracy.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
L.O.L all these dudes talkin bad about Maya saying she's trash or whatever.
Bitch please! You know damn well not 1 of you if given the chance with a real life Maya would turn that down.
Hell most of you would probably even take a crack at Wendy.
Believe it or not, but I most definitely would turn a real life Maya down. She's not the type of girl I'd see myself dating.
Nice sigs btw.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Quinn is the cliche bad girl who in heart not really bad at all, all she need, just like every other girl is a white knight. In fact the way her background explored, we might even end up as Quinn is just a Victim.
Yeah, she's the nicest drug dealing bullying pimp out there. She's just misunderstood.

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Believe it or not, but I most definitely would turn a real life Maya down. She's not the type of girl I'd see myself dating.
Nice sigs btw.
And what makes you believe that Maya would be interested in a person like you in real life?

Not even Quinn would be interested in you no girl in this game would be interested in you not even Wendy

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, she's the nicest drug dealing bullying pimp out there. She's just misunderstood.
Quinn problem is that she or maybe just life itself puts her in bad situations. At some point her choices got to come back and bite her in the ass. But for a drug dealing pimping bully she not all bad:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes