Nov 20, 2020
Which route gives MC better content, Chick or DIK? I've always gone Chick route because I'm down bad for Jill and Isabella. But I'm thinking of trying a DIK playthrough for more sex scenes.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Quinn problem is that she or maybe just life itself puts her in bad situations. At some point her choices got to come back and bite her in the ass. But for a drug dealing pimping bully she not all bad:ROFLMAO:
Why do they have to bite her in the ass? Real life is chock full of examples of bad people 'winning'.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Quinn problem is that she or maybe just life itself puts her in bad situations. At some point her choices got to come back and bite her in the ass. But for a drug dealing pimping bully she not all bad:ROFLMAO:
Kind of like the guy in my class. He was in his 40s, the dude sat next to me in one of my classes and was quite a chill guy. Only to find out he was a murderer because he told me in class and showed me his mugshot. He wasn't there the following semester. My friend and I googled his name. He was back in prison for a another murder. I even gave him a couple of rides. He was the nicest murderer I've ever met.

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
yes but it Never ends good and Never last long
I'm still not convinced that Quinn is bad. She has bad qualities... she's manipulative, she hides things, deals drugs and she has a hard time trusting people but that could be said for a lot of the other characters as well. Take Riona for example.... she's a favorite among us, me included, but she's really not much different from Quinn except for the follow the leader mentality she has. Sage has anger issues, Maya is self centered, Jill is naive to a fault, Bella is a murderer. Any character you choose has pros and cons but they're not all inherently bad with the exception of Dawe. Dawe's a cunt.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
yes but it Never ends good and Never last long
As much as we'd like it to be so, I don't think reality works this way. Many of the richest and most powerful people got there through various unethical paths, and have accumulated dynastic wealth that will never be lost.

Reactions: kabraly

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm still not convinced that Quinn is bad. She has bad qualities... she's manipulative, she hides things, deals drugs and she has a hard time trusting people but that could be said for a lot of the other characters as well. Take Riona for example.... she's a favorite among us, me included, but she's really not much different from Quinn except for the follow the leader mentality she has. Sage has anger issues, Maya is self centered, Jill is naive to a fault, Bella is a murderer. Any character you choose has pros and cons but they're not all inherently bad with the exception of Dawe. Dawe's a cunt.
Right I don't think she is evil has the Mc called her I just think she done things that are bad and she may very well have good reasons for doing those things but it still doesn't make it right

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As much as we'd like it to be so, I don't think reality works this way. Many of the richest and most powerful people got there through various unethical paths, and have accumulated dynastic wealth that will never be lost.
True to a point but many powerful people have hit rock bottom or have gone through really hard times but of things they done in the past even if they still have money. For Quinn I think this play out when someone else Takes over the HOTS and she left out

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It wasn't a weak counter attack, bro. It was effective and smart ;)
Well, considering that we start the relationship with Josy and Maya on the premise of a lie (admittedly, it was stupidity on MC's part) and then we end up getting tazed just so Maya can get free tuition...Seems to me Maya is worse than Quinn to be honest. All Quinn really did was blueball MC and throw him out of the house naked. She was pretty much upfront about nearly everything while Maya hid everything. I don't really have anything bad to say about Josy though. She's been honest about everything from the start.
Jill.... is the definition of a cliche. Rich girl that doesn't like being rich but still maintains her rich status. True, Jill is endearing but she doesn't have anywhere near the character depth of Quinn.
You forgot to mention something. I don't think that's actually been mentioned before. :unsure:

Quinn actually raped the MC during the cum petition, in front of everyone else present. That is undeniable.:unsure:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You forgot to mention something. I don't think that's actually been mentioned before. :unsure:

Quinn actually raped the MC during the cum petition, in front of everyone else present. That is undeniable.:unsure:
Dalii, if they dont get to understand who and why is the antagonist in a quite straightforward simple story there are not going to understand if you explain to them. This is the internet, a place in wich every crazy idea will succed, from flat earth to Maya haters.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Is like thoose womans who get in love with serial murders in prison. "Maya is trash. But Quinn is not that bad, she is so complex, yeah she has flaws, but she is a victim of society, in fact she is cool, actually she is the best, i love her".

Just litsen to a second of this. Maya is trash couse "the whole thing started with a lie". Lets pretend is true and not a biass forced missinterpretation.
This is told by a fan of Quinn. A relationship who started with her: fooling you, blackmailing you, forcing you to get naked, blue-balling you, stealing your things, and dropping you naked on the streets, to the point the guy almost leave college.

You could thing this people need a sign to understand thoose things, but Quinn already has a skull i her room and they didnt noticed yet, so...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Is like thoose womans who get in love with serial murders in prison. "Maya is trash. But Quinn is not that bad, she is so complex, yeah she has flaws, but she is a victim of society, in fact she is cool, actually she is the best, i love her".

Just litsen to a second of this. Maya is trash couse "the whole thing started with a lie". Lets pretend is true and not a biass forced missinterpretation.
This is told by a fan of Quinn. A relationship who started with her: fooling you, blackmailing you, forcing you to get naked, blue-balling you, stealing your things, and dropping you naked on the streets, to the point the guy almost leave college.

You could thing this people need a sign to understand thoose things, but Quinn already has a skull i her room and they didnt noticed yet, so...
There is a saying.

Birds of a feather flock together.(y)

Reactions: Heycock
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes