rpk72

Jun 24, 2018
anyway i don't know about you but Bella i don't know i can't feel this chick with that door closed but hey my feeling is probably the rest of the theater lesson lol

rpk72

Jun 24, 2018
You missing out the point He makes.
" cathy pic" event happened in episode 4. After that Rusty changed the password, and according to him started to put the laptop into the safe, and the other members had to ask it from him, if they wanted to use
But during the incident with Cathy , in that time the Sex tape was not on the Disk laptop, because that happened in episode 5, when the password was already changed, in theory.

So it's more than likely they are not the same person, or it can be , but then it wont be a Dik, it would be the Nerds. They Hacked it both time. I think the Nerds will be behind it, in both case. and the Jade sex tape is optional anyway , so it could be easily explained that , yeah the nerds know how to hack the dik laptop, and they still have acces to it even after Rusty takes some security messures
:unsure:

Tommy, could been the one behind the Jade sex tape leak. May be to gain advantage over MC , who is threatening to his Vice president status.. But Tommy is definitely not behind the Cathy leak, because he would gain nothing from it.
For me the mole in history is Nick why
1 the computer was in the library, he is in the library
2 when the dik's house is ransacked the only clean room is his, while next door to jacob's the alphas smashed the room and even smashed personal belongings
curious no

Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I used to think that the "Josy & Jill Friendship" was put there so Josy could have something beside Maya. I used to think it was for the benefit of Josy. But Recently I started to think, it is for Jill.
Yep, the story requires Jill to have another female friend to confide in if your MC hooks up with Bella. And the very first moment I saw Josy and Jill together, my mind went...welp those two are going to cuck me. Josy can seduce anyone and Jill has been known get off on her friends. If Jill has a falling out with Bella and Josy has a falling out with Maya, then "Jilsy" is happening. If MC is lucky he can get a piece of that action.

And have you ever noticed that Jill has quite the knack for luring her "friends" into bed? She always seems to find opportunities to wind up sleeping right next to people. It's like a magic power or something. Only a matter of time before Josy finds her way into Jill's bedchamber.

I'm curious what you consider to be "copycat games" of Being a DIK. Obviously there are lots and lots of VNs, but are there games coming so close that they're obviously copying?
Three Rules of Life

During the tennis match in the seventh chapter, you can decide to lose the match but to hit Tybalt in the face, if you're not in the Bella or Jill route I would do it with confidence.
True, but if you're not on Bella and/or Jill path, do you really care that much about him? If DPC didn't force the Jill date, I would probably care even less. The only time I really want to hit him with the tennis ball is precisely when I'm on the Jill path.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
True, but if you're not on Bella and/or Jill path, do you really care that much about him? If DPC didn't force the Jill date, I would probably care even less. The only time I really want to hit him with the tennis ball is precisely when I'm on the Jill path.
Do you really need a specific reason to hit Tybalt with the tennis ball? Isn't Tybalt's very existence reason enough for that?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Do you really need a specific reason to hit Tybalt with the tennis ball? Isn't Tybalt's very existence reason enough for that?
To me, Tybalt has always been a pathetic buffoon of a character. Until that bitch slap. You are required to deck any man who pulls a shit move like that. Ridiculous that MC, with all his training, can't see that arm coming and block it, but whatever...required story drama.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yep, the story requires Jill to have another female friend to confide in if your MC hooks up with Bella. And the very first moment I saw Josy and Jill together, my mind went...welp those two are going to cuck me. Josy can seduce anyone and Jill has been known get off on her friends. If Jill has a falling out with Bella and Josy has a falling out with Maya, then "Jilsy" is happening. If MC is lucky he can get a piece of that action.

And have you ever noticed that Jill has quite the knack for luring her "friends" into bed? She always seems to find opportunities to wind up sleeping right next to people. It's like a magic power or something. Only a matter of time before Josy finds her way into Jill's bedchamber.

Three Rules of Life

While a Mc Jill and Josy 3some would be to die for I feel like Maya and Jill are a like in some ways maybe a lot ways both are naive Jill is more out going of the two, but doesn't get how the world really works or does Maya but for different reasons. Jill hasn't had much luck in love if she really a virgin :devilish: Maya hasn't had much luck with guys but did hit the worlds longest home run with Josy:giggle:. Maya is Jill just without money not totally but kind of. So may it Jill

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
While a Mc Jill and Josy 3some would be to die for I feel like Maya and Jill are a like in some ways maybe a lot ways both are naive Jill is more out going of the two, but doesn't get how the world really works or does Maya but for different reasons. Jill hasn't had much luck in love if she really a virgin :devilish: Maya hasn't had much luck with guys but did hit the worlds longest home run with Josy:giggle:. Maya is Jill just without money not totally but kind of. So may it Jill
Yeah, Maya and Jill do have similarities and probably would be a good couple, but I think DPC is going out of his way to push Jill and Josy together. Maya (and to some extent Jill) needs someone outgoing to make the first move, someone a little bolder than she is. That's why lovable Josy works so well in that role. She can bring people out of their shells. For now, Maya seems happy just sticking with Josy and MC. But, you never know with DPC.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, Maya and Jill do have similarities and probably would be a good couple, but I think DPC is going out of his way to push Jill and Josy together. Maya (and to some extent Jill) needs someone outgoing to make the first move, someone a little bolder than she is. That's why lovable Josy works so well in that role. She can bring people out of their shells. For now, Maya seems happy just sticking with Josy and MC. But, you never know with DPC.
I agree with that or at least most of it. Josy and Maya was close to breaking up before meeting Mc and feel like its because of Mc they haven't yet. I feel like they could end breaking up at some point unless they have work out there problems and are getting closer. If Josy and Maya did break up Jill is very kind hearted that would open the door for Jill to be nice to Maya and a relationship could start from there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree with that or at least most of it. Josy and Maya was close to breaking up before meeting Mc and feel like its because of Mc they haven't yet. I feel like they could end breaking up at some point unless they have work out there problems and are getting closer. If Josy and Maya did break up Jill is very kind hearted that would open the door for Jill to be nice to Maya and a relationship could start from there.
Jill and Maya? No. Remember in episode 6 before the DnG , there was a free roaming, and Maya was there doing her own stuff by alone, while Josy and Jill continue to develop their friendship.
In Fact, Josy and Jill was there before the MC arrived.
Maya was a late arrival, and it is always a little bit funny how Jill was like : " And who are you ? " - to Maya. :ROFLMAO:. So I don't see any friendship there. Maya and Sage can develop a friendship(y), but I'm still not sure how I feel it maya joining the Hots, feel like stealing the spotlight away from Josy :ROFLMAO:.

aham :cool:
BeingADIK 2021-09-06 03-52-00-60.png

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Wasn't it obvious ? :ROFLMAO:. don't tell me you were one of those blind folks, who can't tell the difference between girls:ROFLMAO: they not even remotely similar to each other:p:D
I like how you still think that the previous girl is Josy...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was always too distracted during this Yoga scene, so somehow I never noticed it. Is that a Baseball Bat ? Why is a baseball bat there.? :unsure: Bella?:eek:
BeingADIK 2021-09-06 05-43-58-98.png

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I was always too distracted during this Yoga scene, so somehow I never noticed it. Is that a Baseball Bat ? Why is a baseball bat there.? :unsure: Bella?:eek:
In relation to the size of the exercise ball, it would have to be a bat for kids. But maybe it is also intended for something completely different, you can reduce aggressions through a variety of actions. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes