`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I think Maya/Josy are supposed to be kind of an apology/do-over for Megan/Melissa, so I'm expecting there will be a way for them to get a happy ending. No doubt there will still be avenues for you to screw it up, but probably no barbecues.
It's not necessary that they will/have to die...

There are other fuck-ups that are way worse than death...

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
My point was that I don't think any sort of bad end for them is an inevitability. All signs to this point suggest that DPC has learned his lesson about horrendous railroading.
Or it's just that AL's ending isn't a bad ending. And you're just a sucker for happily-ever afters. I stand by AL's ending, and it's the best AVN of all time, because DPC writing is superb, and he's render's are top-notch. It's not about horrendous railroading, it's his story to tell. If he wants to kill off an LI, it's his choice because it's his work. I'm getting really annoyed by people who doesn't appreciate a better story teller than most developers in this platform. Not every story ends with a happy ever after. He even disclosed it at the beginning that if you're faint-hearted, you shouldn't play/read his stories.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
You know the saying. "You catch mice with the bacon, not with the trap".:rolleyes:

DPC has attracted the attention of fans with AL. But because of the ending, there was a shitstorm. Also DPC will know that with all the drama he might bring in BaD, a happy ending is always the better ending and makes the fans happy. :unsure:

If the fans are happy, there will be more patreons, which in turn will fill DPC's coffers. This is a devil's spiral, but it goes up, not down.:geek:
But my point was that AL's ending is better than most if not the best of all completed AVN's. It shows DPC's real writing skills, in the fact that not every great ending needs to be a happily ever after ending. It is really well thought that made fans like me cry, like literally cry, which doesn't happen as much.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And AL pretty much isn't a game at all, it's mostly a kinetic novel. Which is fine if that's your thing, but the major point of an actual game is that the player influences events and outcomes.
What influence in AL did you feel you had no control over? You got to choose which girl you were interested in and hopefully which girl you ended up with.

That's pretty much the goal of most games here; there's some semblance of a story with a bunch of girls and you get to zero in on one of them, some games, all of them.

You can't control the whole story, just like you can't control everything in your own life.

BaDIK's the same, you can't control the whole story, just some choices.

For the record, I didn't enjoy AL. I didn't like the 20 year age gap (felt creepy to me), and I didn't like how the mc became a basket case after the fire; I pretty much lost interest in the game after that (played it to the end but didn't pay a lot of attention).

On the other hand, I'm loving every moment in BaDIK, I just hope it doesn't get too serious later on.

With Josy and Maya, it's all about the correct order. Connections that the MC can make in EP7 are.

Josy
Josy/Maya
Josy/Sage
Josy/Quinn?
Sage
Quinn

We have 3 out of 5 Li's (3 out of 5). Quinn is also possible because there is a preview. Josy and Quinn maybe, but I'm unsure about that. With Maya the connection is not yet firm enough. For the tight throuple, the MC probably has to reject Jill in EP8 first and choose Maya. :unsure:

I think EP8 will be dominated by the LI's Bella, Jill, Maya and Josy/Maya (Considered 1 LI in the Throuple).:unsure:
I really have no idea where you get this shit from. o_O

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Sure, nobody claimed any different. That doesn't make it a good game. And AL pretty much isn't a game at all, it's mostly a kinetic novel. Which is fine if that's your thing, but the major point of an actual game is that the player influences events and outcomes.
Uhm, do you know that it's an AVN, which is an Adult Visual Novel. It's more of a novel more than it is a game.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I really have no idea where you get this shit from. o_O
What do you mean by shit? It's pretty obvious in EP7. As written, I'm not sure about Josy/Quinn myself.

Also, we have an EP8 cluck of Josy where she's in a new gym and probably without the MC. The whole thing is also on a Rooster Hot account. What to make of it.

There is a cuddle preview of Quinn and the MC.

There is a Gym preview of Josy, probably featuring the MC.

There is a preview where Josy and Maya are in a pool that we haven't seen yet either.

The preview of Josy and Maya in bed from the MC should be more than clear.

In EP7, the MC manages to get his hands on Sage's ass. Then when he rejects Josy at the party, Sage is left. When the MC fucks Josy in the pool, Quinn and Maya fall away.

Just combine them and you'll find out for yourself.:rolleyes:

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What do you mean by shit? It's pretty obvious in EP7. As written, I'm not sure about Josy/Quinn myself.

Also, we have an EP8 cluck of Josy where she's in a new gym and probably without the MC. The whole thing is also on a Rooster Hot account. What to make of it.

There is a cuddle preview of Quinn and the MC.

There is a Gym preview of Josy, probably featuring the MC.

There is a preview where Josy and Maya are in a pool that we haven't seen yet either.

The preview of Josy and Maya in bed from the MC should be more than clear.

In EP7, the MC manages to get his hands on Sage's ass. Then when he rejects Josy at the party, Sage is left. When the MC fucks Josy in the pool, Quinn and Maya fall away.

Just combine them and you'll find out for yourself.:rolleyes:
I'm sorry Dalli, but your wavelength and mine, they rarely overlap. Most of your theories go over my head. o_O

Reactions: kazaf

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Hey guys so just wanna ask that due to some issue in my pc I lost all my saves and downloaded saves from OP but idk where to put these saves in order to appear them in my game plsss help it will be really helpful

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Run the game once, start a new game, create a save. Go into the Game folder in the game's directory and you should see a Saves folder. On Windows you can also type %appdata%/RenPy in the Explorer address bar and find a game-specific folder for every RenPy game you've played, and paste the saves in there.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes