Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What influence in AL did you feel you had no control over? You got to choose which girl you were interested in and hopefully which girl you ended up with.
I spent most of the game trying to get Meghan to stay the fuck out of my life. Nope, had to go through all her problems until finally, mercifully, I could leave her at the cookout. I hate games that force me into a relationship, especially ones that start you out with a girlfriend. LI choice is paramount in AVNs. Meghan was MC's girlfriend in all but name and it was awful.

A vast improvement here in BaDIK. Still a few forced pairings, and it's true you don't have complete freedome (as that would be impossible), but I think DPC strikes a fine balance between player choice and pre-determined story events.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
We're getting it this episode boys. :love::love::love:

Until inevitably, Jill shows up at her house for no fucking reason other than interrupting MC and Bella. :cautious:
One of the very few predictions/theories on this thread that isn't completely stupid... Yeah I feel like that's going to happen for drama sake even if you're not pursuing Jill it will probably have negative consequences:
some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn.gif

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
i think you need help!
the madam only makes sense as a plot device! period!
I don't even know if she makes that much sense. We already have plenty of strippers and plenty of MILFs who have no problem giving MC freebies. And their lewds are MUCH better than anything nasty Madame offers (at a price!).
Even the mommy role is done better by a certain, lovely teacher. I see no reason to have Madame in the game unless her secret identity is somehow part of the story. But I'll let Dalli tackle that one. If she does end up being related to someone in the BaDIK inner circle, it's going to be a major :rolleyes: for me.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Apparently, this is the last preview. And chronologically it is the last. Or not? The idea that we will have several parallel endings of the season seems reasonable. Imagine the choice. 1) A date with Bella 2)Date with Jill 3)Josy/Maya 4) Sage
This doesn't seem a tough choice. If I had to pick between Bella and Nicole on the other hand, I'd be tearing my hair out.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I spent most of the game trying to get Meghan to stay the fuck out of my life. Nope, had to go through all her problems until finally, mercifully, I could leave her at the cookout. I hate games that force me into a relationship, especially ones that start you out with a girlfriend. LI choice is paramount in AVNs. Meghan was MC's girlfriend in all but name and it was awful.

A vast improvement here in BaDIK. Still a few forced pairings, and it's true you don't have complete freedome (as that would be impossible), but I think DPC strikes a fine balance between player choice and pre-determined story events.
all AL is little more than a chapter of BADIK, it is normal that in BADIK there is a greater freedom of movement, otherwise it would really be a kinetic novel.

but, apart from a considerable technical improvement of course, i still see the same merits and demerits

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
all AL is little more than a chapter of BADIK, it is normal that in BADIK there is a greater freedom of movement, otherwise it would really be a kinetic novel.

but, apart from a considerable technical improvement of course, i still see the same merits and demerits
Part of it could be that I don't hate any of the main BaDIK LIs in the same way that I hated Meghan. That hatred can be blinding. I was worried that Josy was going to be another Meghan, but then she immediately fell out of the story. And later when she returned, I liked her A LOT more...mostly because my fears that it was going to be a forced relationship, disappeared.

Episode 8's finale will be a Scooby Doo reveal where the MC whips off Madam Rose's disguise to discover it was Dawe all along.
I knew Dawe's pecs were fake!

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Part of it could be that I don't hate any of the main BaDIK LIs in the same way that I hated Meghan. That hatred can be blinding. I was worried that Josy was going to be another Meghan, but then she immediately fell out of the story. And later when she returned, I liked her A LOT more...mostly because my fears that it was going to be a forced relationship, disappeared.
Indeed, if Badik had ended in the first season, how similar would the overall situation have been?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann
Nov 12, 2020
I've been of the mind that actual sex with Bella is going to be delayed to s3, going by her dialogue in episode 7, and how she's not even comfortable with being in the bedroom with MC right now.

I still think that'll be the case, even with the "I will ravage you later" dress she's wearing in this preview.
Over the last 7 episodes we gradually progressed from stage to stage and I feel like we are finally at that final step where there is just nothing left to do other than finally getting the job done. Seems like the ideal scenario to finish season 2 with a (Bella)bang. Ain't no way Jill is getting touched, so it seems like it's the most logical scene to implement without causing any overall disappointment.

Bella: "It's like I could let go a bit more"

MC: "I could tell. You don't have to hold anything back with me. But, of course, we're moving slowly."

Bella: "We'll see..." (She's already succumbing ;))

MC: "Oh? Don't tease me like that. I can't handle it if you do."

Bella: "If that's already a problem..."
Bella: "You definitely couldn't handle me when all stops are pulled out..."

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
I played last chapter quicly and just once. There was a content about Bella when she stayed on a nightfuck in maincharacter's room. After that i was looking for more content with her, but did not find it actually.
Got a yes or no question.
Could you please tell me, without much spoilers - does Bella got more content except that scene for now, or i saw it all with her in that chapter? If yes - in what direction i should play it right to see more Bella scenes? Thank you. ^_^
p.s. Or maybe someone could just share a save with full gallery?

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the woman in the background will be jill and the mc and bella are there to make sure tybalt doesnt try anything , while they can have their date without jill being suspicious of their relationship .
they seem a bit too visible for me to act as controllers...

and then already the relationship between Jill and Bella is sick, but that the latter has her first date watching over the former seems too much to me

Reactions: mysterx3025

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I played last chapter quicly and just once. There was a content about Bella when she stayed on a nightfuck in maincharacter's room. After that i was looking for more content with her, but did not find it actually.
Got a yes or no question.
Could you please tell me, without much spoilers - does Bella got more content except that scene for now, or i saw it all with her in that chapter? If yes - in what direction i should play it right to see more Bella scenes? Thank you. ^_^
p.s. Or maybe someone could just share a save with full gallery?
If you are Chick and Isabella sit on the MC face
ep7_bc75a.jpg
You already saw everything in that chapter

Reactions: jaden_yuki

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The idea that Nick might be gay intrigued me.
1) We have never seen Nick with any girl. Jamie is dating Wendy. Leon and Jamie fucked Ariet. Tommy fucks Heather. Rusty fucked Riona. Jacob fucks Ariet and a chick from a Hot party. At the birthday party, MС Nick says that Ariet got to him. But he doesn't share the details and doesn't even know that she has lice.
2) During a conversation during breakfast about the first sex, Nick is generally silent and does not even specify details like Leon. Maybe Nick is a virgin?
3) He always keeps to himself. In a strip club, at parties. How did he get into diks in the first place?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes