JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The idea that Nick might be gay intrigued me.
1) We have never seen Nick with any girl. Jamie is dating Wendy. Leon and Jamie fucked Ariet. Tommy fucks Heather. Rusty fucked Riona. Jacob fucks Ariet and a chick from a Hot party. At the birthday party, MС Nick says that Ariet got to him. But he doesn't share the details and doesn't even know that she has lice.
2) During a conversation during breakfast about the first sex, Nick is generally silent and does not even specify details like Leon. Maybe Nick is a virgin?
3) He always keeps to himself. In a strip club, at parties. How did he get into diks in the first place?
During flashbacks about walk of shame there was one or two (I don't remember exactly) moments when the only DIK is missing on the balcony is Nick. Sure he can just talk with girl whole night but I doubt it.

It was Vinny who forced Nick to join DIKs. Same story with Derek and MC.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What if Nick is simply a loser? He doesn't look any more like the other DIKs than he does like Vinnie, his great friend.

then we're surprised that every girl wants to have sex with MC, they're all gay....

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Over the last 7 episodes we gradually progressed from stage to stage and I feel like we are finally at that final step where there is just nothing left to do other than finally getting the job done. Seems like the ideal scenario to finish season 2 with a (Bella)bang. Ain't no way Jill is getting touched, so it seems like it's the most logical scene to implement without causing any overall disappointment.

Bella: "It's like I could let go a bit more"

MC: "I could tell. You don't have to hold anything back with me. But, of course, we're moving slowly."

Bella: "We'll see..." (She's already succumbing ;))
Yeah, if DPC goes 2 full seasons without actual sex with two of the five LIs then WTF. Like you said, MC needs to get the job done in ep. 8. Jill is a lost cause for next episode, but no excuses this time with Bella.

MC: "Oh? Don't tease me like that. I can't handle it if you do."

Bella: "If that's already a problem..."
Bella: "You definitely couldn't handle me when all stops are pulled out..."
Good, cause I ain't pulling out of nothin'. Pill or no pill. Menopause or no menopause, I'm throwing some shots into that uterus. Let's see if that babymaker has some fuel left to burn.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, if DPC goes 2 full seasons without actual sex with two of the five LIs then WTF. Like you said, MC needs to get the job done in ep. 8. Jill is a lost cause for next episode, but no excuses this time with Bella.
I hope you didn't had a panty issue with Bella my friend :ROFLMAO:
And fo those who found funny to put a dick pic in Tybalt phone it could be the same for Jill!:(

I guess Bella will be a freak, she already said that she doubt you could handle her.
So when she will show up with a huge strapon and an evil grin, either you will jump through the window or you will beg for lube!

And about Jill she will be the perfect wife in the future when the MC will be sick and tired to play with little girls, so no rush.

But for the moment i will definitely go for Quinn, the most interesting character.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope you didn't had a panty issue with Bella my friend :ROFLMAO:
And fo those who found funny to put a dick pic in Tybalt phone it could be the same for Jill!:(

I guess Bella will be a freak, she already said that she doubt you could handle her.
So when she will show up with a huge strapon and an evil grin, either you will jump through the window or you will beg for lube!

And about Jill she will be the perfect wife in the future when the MC will be sick and tired to play with little girls, so no rush.

But for the moment i will definitely go for Quinn, the most interesting character.
I'm smart enough to have a loyal playthrough for each of the ladies so no worries for me.
It's funny, I always thought Cathy would be the dominatrix with the bad dragon strapon, but now I think you may be on to something and Bella could be the one.
Speaking of going in dry, Cathy lets you take charge during her sex chats and I was surprised at how agreeable she was to being spun around and jammed in the rear sans lube. Will she allow the same irl? Time will tell. She certainly has a lot to make up for after her panties in the car stunt. I'll bet that vixen did it on purpose to make sure she would be the only cougar to feast on MC's meat. Now, how will she get Jade out of the picture? :unsure:
There can be only one...top MILF
Fight it out ladies.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
girls project and try to impersonate who they truly desire, so if she acts dominant is because she likes a strong man who will dominate her! consider her entire act as her asking for a strong powerful male a kind of shit test to see if you are man enough to fuck her into submission!
Well one thing is clear...James wasn't up to the task. What the hell did she see in that douchebag anyway?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes