PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Don't worry, she's in the episode. ;)

View attachment 1438505
Apparently, this is the last preview. And chronologically it is the last. Or not? The idea that we will have several parallel endings of the season seems reasonable. Imagine the choice. 1) A date with Bella 2)Date with Jill 3)Josy/Maya 4) Sage

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Apparently, this is the last preview. And chronologically it is the last. Or not? The idea that we will have several parallel endings of the season seems reasonable. Imagine the choice. 1) A date with Bella 2)Date with Jill 3)Josy/Maya 4) Sage
When is the last preview DPC says so but the problem here is that in Rooster only one image has been published

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She looks dressed to kill. :love::love::love:

I cannot wait to see how MC fucks this up.
:unsure: Something like this ? : Sorry I'm late, Jill wouldn't want let me go out of bed after I took her Virginity
:ROFLMAO:
Now , Seriously, I would not be surprised if both Bella and Jill gets their long awaited Sex scene, but since the Episode name is " Crossroads" . I think it will be a decision between them. You either got to Bella or go to Jill and one will be over permanently. :unsure:.

all in all ,the episode looks like gonna be a real treat. (y)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Now , Seriously, I would not be surprised if both Bella and Jill gets their long awaited Sex scene, but since the Episode name is " Crossroads" . I think it will be a decision between them. You either got to Bella or go to Jill and one will be over permanently. :unsure:.
Right. And it will be logical. Choose with whom you continue the journey. With Bella or Jill. Moreover, we have already seen a preview with a date with Jill. I wonder if the friends will quarrel after that?

Reactions: ChipLecsap

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
:unsure: Something like this ? : Sorry I'm late, Jill wouldn't want let me go out of bed after I took her Virginity
:ROFLMAO:

all in all ,the episode looks like gonna be a real treat. (y)
I cannot wait to see how the MC fucks her*
Right. And it will be logical. Choose with whom you continue the journey. With Bella or Jill. Moreover, we have already seen a preview with a date with Jill. I wonder if the friends will quarrel after that?
I've been of the mind that actual sex with Bella is going to be delayed to s3, going by her dialogue in episode 7, and how she's not even comfortable with being in the bedroom with MC right now.

I still think that'll be the case, even with the "I will ravage you later" dress she's wearing in this preview.

Reactions: Icekatana
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes