PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
It's an older render from a previous Halloween

View attachment 1456462
View attachment 1456496
From an Admin and the new banner:
View attachment 1456494 View attachment 1456463
Previously since EP7

Since EP6
The second banner interested me. The shadow shows that this is a man (muscles are visible) and he has long hair. We see that this is happening in preps mansion. Is that Tybalt?
Is this an allusion of DPC to something sinister on his part?

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
What if this trauma doesn't exist? What if they've simply argued about a betrayal?

we are shown that normally Bella goes to work by car, difficult to think that she has not found them before

unfortunately Bella's story is stuffed in the empty spaces of the other plots, Bella sleeps at Mc's not because it makes any sense, but because it's then or never...

the scene in the car after the tennis match has one problem, that it has to be universal, it has to fit in every case, and of course it can't make it.
if MC is only interested in Bella it's perfect
if MC is only interested in Bella but has succumbed to the temptation of Cathe... ok it's bitter and contrived, but it's ok, it makes sense
if MC is interested in both Bella and Jill it's cringe like few things.... "I thank you for helping me defend Jill, who you know how much I love her, from the blackmail she accepted because she loves you and that forces her not to see you, but I wanted to ask you why don't you come to my house, just to talk of course, and eventually organize our first date? yes, exactly, just what you can't have for now with Jill, come on it will be sweet!!!"
If MC is a slut, and is interested in everyone including Cathe, he deserves it, but you can't help but think how Bella is as fake as a 3€ coin
Being betrayed by the person you love can still give you Trauma. As I made the case last week I think Bella’s wonky cabinet probably covers some evidence underneath of violence. A blood stain for example.

I actually think Bella get’s a lot of screen time to develop her story. Yes it’s tied with Jill, but you get alone time with both. She saves MC when he’s nude, she has Lunch with him, she takes him on a date then to her home, she let’s him stay with her, including several separate conversations over meals and spending time together in the pool and in the study As well as at the Library.

The scene in the car is universal, but it obviously varies depending on choice, if you’re after Bella and fool around with Cathy it gives you consequences. It’s a little irrational of her to say you have my permission to date my best friend, but not to fuck my other friend. But it does make some sense for her to react negatively to the surprise discovery of said friends underwear on the floor of her car.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Being betrayed by the person you love can still give you Trauma. As I made the case last week I think Bella’s wonky cabinet probably covers some evidence underneath of violence. A blood stain for example.

I actually think Bella get’s a lot of screen time to develop her story. Yes it’s tied with Jill, but you get alone time with both. She saves MC when he’s nude, she has Lunch with him, she takes him on a date then to her home, she let’s him stay with her, including several separate conversations over meals and spending time together in the pool and in the study As well as at the Library.

The scene in the car is universal, but it obviously varies depending on choice, if you’re after Bella and fool around with Cathy it gives you consequences. It’s a little irrational of her to say you have my permission to date my best friend, but not to fuck my other friend. But it does make some sense for her to react negatively to the surprise discovery of said friends underwear on the floor of her car.
:unsure: then we are all traumatized in this world... and we are still talking about something that happened years before. it may be that Bella's behavior will be justified as the story goes on, but for now it is not, she behaves in a way that is absolutely out of the ordinary. with Bella every theory is valid, her story being a blank sheet of paper

Bella has objectively less space than the other LIs, and this space is made in the empty moments (or Jill's moments), it's up to her to help MC naked, otherwise she would have never talked to him, she invites Mc to dinner but for Jill.
when she goes to help MC fix up his room and especially stays there afterwards (after finding Cathe's 99% underwear) it is justified only by the fact that she wouldn't have had another chance in the story to do so

the fact that we always meet her when the scene is set in the library seems to me the least... it would be strange if the opposite were true.

it is normal that the scene in the car is different depending on how we played, the problem is that it does not work well in the same way in every scenario that has to face.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
The second banner interested me. The shadow shows that this is a man (muscles are visible) and he has long hair. We see that this is happening in preps mansion. Is that Tybalt?
It's Tybalt. You can see his haircut, also there's Jill's panties and picture on the pumpkin and Tybalt's wipes next to it...

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
It sure is Tybalt, he is muscular like that. And you can see it's his room.
He's gonna have one hell of a blast... :eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC had already made a very similar one last year, so I doubt it is related to the story

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
It's an older render from a previous Halloween

View attachment 1456462
View attachment 1456496
From Admin/Mods and the new banner:
View attachment 1456494 View attachment 1456569
View attachment 1456463
Previously since EP7

Since EP6
Yes, I'm getting my long-awaited Halloween party! It will be weird getting a beej from a skeleton, but hey...first time for everything. That ass sure won't be bony, so I'm happy regardless. Quite glad to see DPC may be going with some really unique costumes instead of the Daz standard fare.

oceanskie

May 30, 2020
Yessss I'll take 1x Sandy with a side of Nicole please and thank you.
And I think it's great that strip clubs are buying my boy Jacobs art now. I hope he puts some of his earnings towards our windows.
This is the kind of narrow-mindedness that led us down to this sorry path.

I would like the whole spread with extra Madame sauce on top.

Last edited:

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Alright guys, this is my chick run saves for 0.7, Jill only/ Maya+Josy/ Bella only path covered.

Page 1 are the final save warning scenes for EP7
Page 2 are the major scene for Jill path
Page 3 are the major scene for Maya/Josy
Page 4 are the major scene for Bella

A few points to note:
1. Maya + Josy path is lending towards Josy, the threesome scene is majoring Josy, and I had been taking Josy side when I had to choose between those 2. Except the one that MC gave the TV to Maya.
2. All are mini-game enabled. All 3 saves should have enough $ for the window by the next round ($65+).
3. Almost all chick major choice were chosen, except smoking, being a dik in Pink Rose and drove all the Jocks out of the HoT's party (how would you NOT do that? Jacob needs some love man.).
4. MC had not fooled with Cathy and Jade.
5. MC stood strong against the seduction of the red-haired presidentin
6. MC "befriended" Rio and Lily(I really wish I could make MC loyal to his LI... I just can't say no to those 2 :p).
7. "Family comes first" --- MC didn't told Heather about his father's secret.
8. No dik pic for Tybalt except for Bella path. (I thought no one would recognize the MC's dik by not fking Josy and Sage, thus the impact will be minimal for Bella path, but I think I was wrong because Tybalt yelled that was the MC's dik after the presentation, and Jill caught of it.... oh well the damage was done)
And yeah.... no Tybalt teeth had been harmed during these playthrough.
9. I only did the 1st scavenger hunt, but skipped the second one (the HoT party)
10. Only bought counter attack, and all English/Math/Gender study cheat.
11. No, I don't think it will unlock the scene replay.

Yup hope you guys enjoy. I can't wait for EP8 to come out.

Yeah I'm aware that some scenes are missing, but the saves are just some quickies for the upcoming EP8 lol.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
8. No dik pic for Tybalt except for Bella path. (I thought no one would recognize the MC's dik by not fking Josy and Sage, thus the impact will be minimal for Bella path, but I think I was wrong because Tybalt yelled that was the MC's dik after the presentation, and Jill caught of it.... oh well the damage was done)
And yeah.... no Tybalt teeth had been harmed during these playthrough.
it's the funniest scenario where he gives Tybalt to recognize MC, and then recognizes him with a huge publicly stated inferiority complex....

I don't think it should get you any problems with Bella....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes