always86

Mar 19, 2020
:unsure: then we are all traumatized in this world... and we are still talking about something that happened years before. it may be that Bella's behavior will be justified as the story goes on, but for now it is not, she behaves in a way that is absolutely out of the ordinary. with Bella every theory is valid, her story being a blank sheet of paper

Bella has objectively less space than the other LIs, and this space is made in the empty moments (or Jill's moments), it's up to her to help MC naked, otherwise she would have never talked to him, she invites Mc to dinner but for Jill.
when she goes to help MC fix up his room and especially stays there afterwards (after finding Cathe's 99% underwear) it is justified only by the fact that she wouldn't have had another chance in the story to do so

the fact that we always meet her when the scene is set in the library seems to me the least... it would be strange if the opposite were true.

it is normal that the scene in the car is different depending on how we played, the problem is that it does not work well in the same way in every scenario that has to face.
I guess we just completely disagree on this. Motivations for why she opted to spend time with the MC are less relevant than the time spent.

Josy has the least individual character stuff, her drama is all connected to Maya, but when we spend time with Josy her character is developed, much like Bella.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
This is the kind of narrow-mindedness that led us down to this sorry path.
Oh no, quite the opposite.
After the panty incident I'm completely convinced that every side chick is gonna cost us 1 main LI in the long run, because she's gonna find a pubic hair in our sofa cushion or something. So I'm conciously sacrificing 2 LIs for Sandy & Nicole because let's face it, they're more fun anyway.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
After the panty incident I'm completely convinced that every side chick is gonna cost us 1 main LI in the long run, because she's gonna find a pubic hair in our sofa cushion or something. So I'm conciously sacrificing 2 LIs for Sandy & Nicole because let's face it, they're more fun anyway.
Which two? If only Jill is the one blocking that "path" you would only have to sacrifice Jill by choosing Sage which is the correct decision and canon. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I'm already convinced that main LIs are only there to stop you from having fun and aren't worth it

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
One thing I'll be on the lookout for in Episode 8 is another little hidden gem or two like this one:

1634495736964.png 1634495722009.png

As far as development for that goes, 7 extra renders, a few extra lines of code and dialogue, and totally worth it in my book.

I thought for a moment that DPC might do something similar at the Halloween party, except the drunken dream might involve talking humanoid crabs, and then the MC would wake up naked next to Arieth, that being the only way she would be able to check off the last DIK on her list. But I doubt he would use the same schtick twice to hide a scene.

Dec 19, 2019
May, 2020
Is there an extra NPC that you wanted to be a maingirl/sidegirl because of the appearance? This black-haired woman next to John Boy is fucking hot.
View attachment 643606
View attachment 643607
October, 2021
!!NEW TWITT

Don't miss the dorm party on Saturday! Cash me or Christie $20! Cool people only!
#DormParty #PartyZonesForEverything

View attachment 1455281
Please, please, please let MC have consensual relations with her. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Since when does drinking make you hallucinate? I can, and have, drank a 40 in a night of drinking and I've never hallucinated.
Hallucinations are unlikely for casual drinkers, but there is indeed such a thing.

Reactions: notme222
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes