ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
One of the reasons I like the Bella character is her ‘strict’ character. I also like her sense of humour, which it always irritates me the MC doesn’t get. I think of her not as someone who is crazy, but as someone who is broken. Something happened, presumably with James, that meant she shut down her emotions as a defence mechanism, and she’s never truly dealt with the trauma.

That all said she can’t of discovered the panties until after she helps clean the MCs room. I think she was probably more angry with herself, that she knew she shouldn’t have ’cheated’. She was probably embarrassed that she’d let herself be vulnerable, that she’s taken a step she ‘knew’ she shouldn’t because no one is as ‘good’ as James.

In some ways the Cathy reaction is odd when she has essentially given permission for the MC to date Jill. I don’t think she’s surprised MC is having a relationship with someone else, more the judgment of the MC for carrying out that affair in her, another person he is intimate withs, car.
I mostly agree about Bella, though I don't think whatever happened to her was violent.

As far as her being more concerned by Cathy than Jill, I think the big issue is that Cathy's situation is so similar to her own. With Jill, she can rationalize the MC being torn in much the same way she is - knowing what the "right" thing to do would be, but unable to ignore the smoldering passion with Bella (in theory, I don't feel it myself). But with Cathy, Bella suddenly sees all the issues of her own relationship from a different perspective. That makes it much easier to recognize all the ways in which she is rationalizing her own behavior.

Bella already knows fooling around with the MC is wrong, she's just been unable to force herself to break it off. I think the shock of finding Cathy's panties gave her the kick she needed to act, and the similarity to her own situation gave her the perspective to recognize how much she had been deceiving herself.

That's my take anyway.

:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
It's an older render from a previous Halloween

View attachment 1456462
View attachment 1456496
From Admin/Mods and the new banner:
View attachment 1456494 View attachment 1456569
View attachment 1456463
Previously since EP7

Since EP6
Well well well. I still don't think we'll get the update until November, but I'm feeling good about getting our Halloween party! Woot! :D

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
As long. As you don’t end up running around naked at a strip joint. :eek:

The mc didn’t handle doing shots all that well either. :LOL:

He really isn’t all that good with his liquor…
True enough. To be fair though, few people can drink like me. Being able to not die from a .5 BAC is pretty rare.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
It's an older render from a previous Halloween

View attachment 1456462
View attachment 1456496
From Admin/Mods and the new banner:
View attachment 1456494 View attachment 1456569
View attachment 1456463
Previously since EP7

Since EP6
I really dig that last screenshot. The orange DIK neon sign and pumpkins are getting me in a Halloween mood. Even if this update isn't Halloween themed, I still appreciate the effort. I do love this holiday.

bxchun

Oct 24, 2020
1. Maya + Josy path is lending towards Josy, the threesome scene is majoring Josy, and I had been taking Josy side when I had to choose between those 2.
Perfect. I'll take your whole stock.

I was already planning to do some clean playthroughs (without mod) for the Episode 8 release. Thanks fellow DIK brother

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes