Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this character show up again in the future?

DPC eventually introduces new characters that appeared before in the background, so maybe this isn't the only time she appears?
There's some debate about her. While she's an excellent homage to "Were you listening to me, Neo, or looking at the woman in the red dress?" bit from The Matrix, she's definitely there as a little nod to crazy Leah from AL. Alternate timelines and all that.
Who says they are gay? Maybe they are BI?:unsure:
Look, I won't say whether or not Troy is, I don't know - but Chad? Please. That boy does not parkate of Taco Tuesday, he is 100% about the cock. He'd have been throwing Sage a bone if he wasn't.
Never played Acting Lessons so I was always under the assumption this was a Matrix reference
I encourage you to play Acting Lessons. Just be prepared for a really shitty choice towards the end. Personally, I think if it were just meant to be a Matrix reference he'd have made her blonde, as in the movie.
No. But the only mushrooms I eat are magic.
Magic, you say? You're playing BaDIK, I don't think it's mushrooms. :)
Mario-1up.gif
I want eat poo poo next update:D:poop:
I.. you know what? You win, here, take this card:

shut the fuck up 1.jpg

Jun 21, 2018
Did DPC mention any plans for Nicole/Envy? I mean, Quinn basically became a main girl, and maybe that opened up a spot for a secondary one? He is giving her quite a bit of focus... As much as the teachers, I think.

I hope she does get propped up more and had a proper path. She's just fantastic.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
It does make sense since uni starts in early September and in late September/early October the folks are talking about Halloween.
US fall college semester starts mid August

For example, pretty sure most state colleges started August 16th this year

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Is it best to go DIK or CHICK?
You'll want at least two playthroughs so you can see both. Although you can see most of the content in a single playthrough if you use the mod that allows you to dynamically adjust your score. But that still won't allow you to see everything.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I started my first playthrou as a DIK. I figured this is the best because it's the name of the game. At least until a specific talk with two young ladies in a Libary. That made me stop being a DIK and "follow my heart". I didn't regret this decision. The DIK route has the most to offer, but you probably want to do a playthrou for each Main-Girl.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Did DPC mention any plans for Nicole/Envy? I mean, Quinn basically became a main girl, and maybe that opened up a spot for a secondary one? He is giving her quite a bit of focus... As much as the teachers, I think.

I hope she does get propped up more and had a proper path. She's just fantastic.
I hope too. My main playthrough is all about Josy and Maya, but i really want a second play where i will marry Nicole (i'm romantic to stripers, sue me) and visit grandpa Neil to show him his step-grandson.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Dik route is ok for Sage in the main girls and lot of side girls
Chick is the way to go for the other LIs, but as stated by the other anbwer to your question, you'll need more than one playthrough in the chick path. It could be ok with one untill now but if you have the time better do a playthrough for each main LI.
Things are beginning to become more territorial as the relations evolve ... This way you'll be ok to play the next update without having to begin a new playthrough from scratch if things turn sour with one LI because of to many DIKing around ;)

Reactions: Ottoeight

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Play however you want no matter what you want as the girl you like will lead you to that affinity

My canonical route is this :p (Chick)

View attachment 1458126 View attachment 1458128 View attachment 1458138 View attachment 1458139
And no Sage ? :confused: Bella excepted, she's the one I have the more difficulty to avoid in other playthrough.
Josy and Maya are fun now, but I'm always more Josy than Maya.
Envy/Nicole is really hot, and I hope there'll be other scenes with her and any other girl but this one. A 3some with Envy + Lily :love:
Camila, Best side girl in my book.
and This scene with Lily during the party at the HOT's is so hot especially the doggy part !

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And no Sage ? :confused: Bella excepted, she's the one I have the more difficulty to avoid in other playthrough.
Envy/Nicole is really hot, and I hope there'll be other scenes with her and any other girl but this one. A 3some with Envy + Lily :love:
and This scene with Lily during the party at the HOT's is so hot especially the doggy part !
Yours is the DIK road, definitely.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I have Sage on another route only this is the main one but I preferred the Chick side with Sage

On my Jill route, the MC is close to being a virgin again

And with Isabella I am waiting for the date with her.... I play routes separately :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Melimelo

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I have Sage on another route only this is the main one but I preferred the Chick side with Sage

On my Jill route, the MC is close to being a virgin again

And with Isabella I am waiting for the date with her.... I play routes separately :ROFLMAO:
Same here about the Jill playthrough, my MC fooled around with Bella in the meantime, hopping it won't bite him later on ...

You can Have the Envy/Sandy 3some with a chick path ? I'll have to try it.
Same for Lily at the HOT's party, I thought the scene was only avalaible on a DIK status ...

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Yours is the DIK road, definitely.
I was just comenting on the posted pictures.
I enjoy both side DIK for fooling around, and CHICK when I want more in depth relation for my MC.
Best girls for me atm Sage , Bella, Josy in no specific order

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Same here about the Jill playthrough, my MC fooled around with Bella in the meantime, hopping it won't bite him later on ...

You can Have the Envy/Sandy 3some with a chick path ? I'll have to try it.
Same for Lily at the HOT's party, I thought the scene was only avalaible on a DIK status ...
I don't trust DPC :ROFLMAO: I want to avoid any problem with the Li and more when they are friends or are making friends as it happens now with Josy/Sage /Maya

The only Route that fucks this threesome is Jill's no matter the affinity in general as long as Nicole likes the MC

With Lily while the MC gives her the bottle of Tequila and she gives him a BJ and if it's free better, you can fuck her in chapter 7

The same goes for Camila and Riona if you don't accept Quinn's offer but you can make both girls like the MC you can fuck them on EP 7 and for free since the MC doesn't know anything about the restaurant and they don't mention any of it they just want to fuck

Reactions: Melimelo
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes