gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Don't fuck anyone before her (you will lose Lily, but Riona and Camila will still be available).
Makes me laugh the way most games act like blowing your load makes your sexual performance decline, when in reality it makes your next hard on in close proximity last longer. :WeSmart:MC was drinking too so he should've been fine provided that he's the type who can easily get it up again, which is basically a given by now considering he went through 5 girls at one party.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Makes me laugh the way most games act like blowing your load makes your sexual performance decline, when in reality it makes your next hard on in close proximity last longer. :WeSmart:MC was drinking too so he should've been fine provided that he's the type who can easily get it up again, which is basically a given by now considering he went through 5 girls at one party.
Obviously this makes sense in case of premature ejaculating. But with Sage, it's cardio. It didn't make much sense indeed, because MC wasn't tired like the previous session at Tyballs' room. He busted earlier. Other than that, that was a way of showing how demanding Sage is. She wants to be prioritized too I guess, and DPC likes to put a few small dilemmas here and there, like this one. Take it as a little hint I guess.

Like, nobody expected how Cathy/Bella crossroads would play out, this time he gave a hint. That's my take on it at least.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Obviously this makes sense in case of premature ejaculating. But with Sage, it's cardio. It didn't make much sense indeed, because MC wasn't tired like the previous session at Tyballs' room. He busted earlier. Other than that, that was a way of showing how demanding Sage is. She wants to be prioritized too I guess, and DPC likes to put a few small dilemmas here and there, like this one. Take it as a little hint I guess.

Like, nobody expected how Cathy/Bella crossroads would play out, this time he gave a hint. That's my take on it at least.
Ah so if you keep messing around with everyone at the parties before Sage then it's going to cost you. I'm waiting for Episode 8 to find out the pure consequences of Cathy/Bella though the official guide is pretty vague on whether it's actually over for good. Maya & Josy choice was a lot more clear cut

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ah so if you keep messing around with everyone at the parties before Sage then it's going to cost you. I'm waiting for Episode 8 to find out the pure consequences of Cathy/Bella though the official guide is pretty vague on whether it's actually over for good. Maya & Josy choice was a lot more clear cut
Is the official walkthrough getting more and more vague about consequences? It seems like in season 1 it gave you helpful tips and hints about future content and pitfalls whereas now it's primarily focused on how to get RP with the ladies. :unsure:

Norlele

Mar 29, 2019
My episode 7 is completely fucked, filled with bugs every second frame
I downloaded original 4gb update, everything was fine until ep 7
Errors:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't click phone either

Modders pls help me out, update isn't applying correctly and im missing script files
I would be thankful if someone uploaded working scripts

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Is the official walkthrough getting more and more vague about consequences? It seems like in season 1 it gave you helpful tips and hints about future content and pitfalls whereas now it's primarily focused on how to get RP with the ladies. :unsure:
Yep the fan walkthrough is much better in this regard. Still if you want to be safe you have to read ahead a bit.

Although the delay between episodes gives me enough time to juggle 3 saves for all the major scenes.
I'm almost convinced at this point that Sage will turn out to be best girl. I like her more with every scene we have.

I like fooling around with the older "girls" like the teachers, Nicole and Bella but to be fair, chances of one of these relationships turning into a long term thing are rather slim. Imagine being a 19 year old or whatever with a 40 year old girlfriend with a kid. Or in Jades case, being fucking Tybalts step dad. :LUL:

Reactions: Kellermann

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Then you miss the whole Absinth "experience"
Don't know if they changed the formula to get a wider market but the original is just too much to handle.
It's probably a legality thing.

And also it's just 5 drinks in general in the game, not 5 of absinthe. I could have 5 rum and cokes and still get that scene. And this morning I had way morning I had way more than 5 shots of rum with no hallucinations.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Not with characters like Lily, Riona, Camila etc. but for Sage? I guess for sure.
Bella/Cathy is pretty much decided. Bella is done with you if you go for Cathy. For others, Bella doesn't know yet :devilish:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
This varies wildly amongst US universities. Many do not start until mid/late-September.
That's typically community colleges... I have a degree from both and the university I went to was a state uni. They pretty much all have the same schedule

Checked w/ my old uni login, I was off a week

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The walkthrough, I don't know if only to avoid spoilers or also because not everything is yet fully defined, remains very vague in its clues to future consequences.

Accepting Cathe's advances is not reported as important in any way, while choices that have had no real consequences (except for some RP) are reported as important.

for example it warns us that if we are interested in Bella it's better not to beat up Troy, but it doesn't tell us anything about Cathe. or for example the importance of agreeing to teach Sage how to play the guitar :giggle::giggle:doesn't seem to be underlined

In the end, it is essentially a guide to collecting PR and renders.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Errors:

Modders pls help me out, update isn't applying correctly and im missing script files
It's the Lord saying stop playing this game and read the Bible

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Errors:

That exception is being thrown from episode 7 scripts, redownload episode 7 (imo ) and replace all

the phone UI changed in episode 7 when the MC got a new one, which also lines up with the other exception. Either your ep 7 DL got corrupted in transport or you just downloaded a bad one. Idk

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Not with characters like Lily, Riona, Camila etc. but for Sage? I guess for sure.
Bella/Cathy is pretty much decided. Bella is done with you if you go for Cathy. For others, Bella doesn't know yet :devilish:
Makes me think... is posting on rooster really safe ? Usually characters don't talk about the pics but lately :

a.PNG b.PNG c.PNG d.PNG

So technically, she could have seen that :

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

ep5_bella_night53.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes