Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
There is one line change that, at least for me, makes big difference. If you're a Chick or Neutral, when Jill asked Josy what to do after that scene on auditorium she will say "There's this guy I like" whereas if you're a DIK she would say "There's this guy I thought I liked".
pics?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Huh?
View attachment 1459920
but anyway, if you don't have a DIK affinity, had a picnic with Jill and climbed to her window
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
otherwise
Cool Jill can use the force to sense your alignment because of course if you're light side sending a public dick pic in a slideshow is totally fine :KEK: as long as you're not on the dark side.
obiwan-kenobi-disturbance-in-the-force.gif

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Never did that either but once back in college I tried using a microwave to create a spark that I can use to light my joint. The microwave didn't make it, and neither did the joint.
dude even if the lighter does not work it can still flare up enough to light up the stove! newbs ...
I'm already convinced that main LIs are only there to stop you from having fun and aren't worth it
i suspect you are right!
there is coldness in waxed pussies and i enjoy the warmth that comes from friction!

is that a kink? i just consider it natural...

Since when does drinking make you hallucinate? I can, and have, drank a 40 in a night of drinking and I've never hallucinated.
try real absinth, they do not call it the green fairy because it makes you gay... well unless you do it in a gay bar but then if you wake up with a sore bottom, just do not blame the drink!

As long. As you don’t end up running around naked at a strip joint. :eek:

The mc didn’t handle doing shots all that well either. :LOL:

He really isn’t all that good with his liquor…
herm ... stick to the same drink, pick your poison and stick with it! even joining beer and wine can fasten your demise real quick!

True enough. To be fair though, few people can drink like me. Being able to not die from a .5 BAC is pretty rare.
i was once able! not for me anymore! is not worth it!

:love:
Who else feels like midterms are coming too fast? Anyone?
View attachment 1459196
she was not ready for the mc dick but she still took it! she can handle it!

I wonder how we can pass the gender studies exam Jade?
ofc you can gender studies are not a real class, they are too biased towards fluffing the feelings instead of addressing the real issues between gender dynamics! so to pass the exam just make sure you blow your full load inside Jade after her 2nd orgasm! should not be much of an issue on a DIK path!

Such a cutie :love:
Is she in the HOT house or in a single dorm room like Patrick promised? :unsure:
I really hope that this is the moment when we get a little time skip! I mean I know this is College but I rather skip to the parties then playthrough the exam and studying.
With those midterm’s coming, I’m almost tempted to do a save where you fail every test just to see if they are important. Imagine if you have to miss the parties because you fail and you have to retake everything. :eek:
you missed them all and fuck it up with all the girls and your MC takes his own life! the final image in ep.8 is your MC hanging from the ceiling of his room and all you can see is a toppled stool and the bottom of the MC`S sneakers floating in the air... whats that for a dark path?

Neil dies in a house fire, MC gets spitroasted in a threeway with Chad and Troy and Jill loses her virginity to Burke :devilish:
i got 2 theories on those 3 results! but kids are not ready for real life events like this one!

There is one line change that, at least for me, makes big difference. If you're a Chick or Neutral, when Jill asked Josy what to do after that scene on auditorium she will say "There's this guy I like" whereas if you're a DIK she would say "There's this guy I thought I liked".
so Jill is the most masculine of all the LI`s? i mean most dudes like girls for what they think they are instead of who they truly are! few man talk about a woman sense of humor or intelligence but they are all about the hiney or how big her tits are! in this sense Jill did the same with the MC she assumed he was a kind caring big dick dude so she fell in love with the projection she made on the MC just like dudes do all the time regarding girls!

few man can combine the picture of the girl they have a crush for with someone who sits on the toilet and takes a freaking dump! but guess what? they all do!

Wow! This I gotta see!

Found it on Dawe's twitter, seems like a custom render of Ari
View attachment 1459799
ok i am convinced sign me up for the crabs!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
All the work is done. We are just waiting for the rendering of the remaining animation. It will take about 2 weeks. And the remaining 2 weeks are testing. Since the DPC usually releases releases on Friday, there is an 80% chance that the game will be released either on November 12 or if errors occur on November 19.
If he manages to finish the rendering till Friday and announces that beta testing is officially starting, we may get a November 5th release if all goes smoothly (optimistic, but possible).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Huh?
View attachment 1459920
but anyway, if you don't have a DIK affinity, had a picnic with Jill and climbed to her window
otherwise
Ya on that bottom pic, that's the one I got (DIK affinity) - does that mean we're out of the Jill race altogether? I'm fine with it if so, but just curious.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I liked the game only infuriate these exits in the rooms, at first I did not even understand where they are)
Well no shit. The layout of the rooms and the arrow placement makes no fucking sense whatsoever in some locations. I was glad when he introduced the fast travel map. Hope he keeps that up for future free roams.

Also, I don't remember who said it but there CAN'T be a time skip. It's Sage's last semester and if she leaves and disappears in a puff of smoke like Cathy did I'm gonna burn down this Sodom & Gomorrah of a school.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
That will probably just break your game/save later down the line especially as the game swaps to a new exe. for season 3
i'll chance it. What's the worst that can happen? I can just speed through a fresh until I catch up. LOL, using the cheat mod again. I don't think that I ever had to restart due to problems. I did replay it once when I didn't play the last 2 updates. So I enjoyed starting from square 1.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The system works reasonably well as long as you don't think about it, but it runs into big problems on any sort of close inspection. It serves it's main role of providing replay value by making a "horndog" route feel very different from a "nice guy" run, and the Major Decisions add an element of gameplay that livens up the Visual Novel narrative.

But it starts to break down if you question what makes the Major Decisions so major: why is giving Steve a shoulder to cry on more important than defending Chad when he's nearly expelled? Why is fooling around with Jade a Major DIK act, but fooling around with Bella is neutral (and even occasionally CHICKish)? There's really no rhyme or reason to why most of those decisions are the big ones, which undercuts the system considerably.

In addition, the distinction between Status and Affinity is both poorly implemented and unnecessarily confusing. Sometimes, Status seems to be the MC's reputation/style whereas Affinity is more like his inherent personality: thus Status determines his speech patterns while Affinity will eventually go on to govern his actions in a 'crisis.' But that gets muddles when, for example, Jill will only offer to shower with an MC with CHICK affinity; by the previous logic, either she should only offer to shower with an MC who has CHICK status, or else an MC with CHICK Affinity should refuse to take advantage of her when showering. Similarly, the MC can only get a threesome with Mona and Camila if he has serious DIK Status, whereas you'd expect the MC should need DIK Affinity to make the attempt (and maybe DIK for them to accept). In the end, each system arbitrarily means whatever makes for better gameplay at the time.

I do think Permanent Affinity could be an interesting development, but it really depends on how it's implemented. If done well, it will help simplify the narrative (since things will eventually boil down to at most 3 "routes") while making the restrictions feel like an organic outgrowth of how we've chosen to mold the MC. If done badly, it will wreck the illusion that our choices ever mattered by forcing us to do things our MC would probably never have done, simply for the sake of the meter.

It's hard to be too optimistic given just how underthought the initial DIK/CHICK system was. Still, for all its faults BaDIK has been fantastic up to this point so I'm willing to give DPC the benefit of the doubt for now. Here's hoping!
it seems to me that overall the affinity experiment (which was interesting) is dead or at least has served its purpose. it was supposed to add a degree of complexity to what mc could or couldn't do, but in the end this freedom has become so inconvenient to manage (and arbitrary) that halfway through (maybe less) of the story it's already blocked for many players and will always be blocked for more players going forward.

If you've beaten up Troy, Dawe, Caleb and Tommy at this point the story wants you to beat up whoever is in front of you, with no choice.

As for affinity/LIs: it makes no sense to me that halfway through the game (or less) MC could already be out of the game with 4 out of 5 LIs, what are these players supposed to do in the next 3-4 years?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well no shit. The layout of the rooms and the arrow placement makes no fucking sense whatsoever in some locations. I was glad when he introduced the fast travel map. Hope he keeps that up for future free roams.

Also, I don't remember who said it but there CAN'T be a time skip. It's Sage's last semester and if she leaves and disappears in a puff of smoke like Cathy did I'm gonna burn down this Sodom & Gomorrah of a school.
You are replying to a bot

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I find it strange that no one has noticed that it is either another Maya, the MC has regained his memory, or there is a big time jump.:unsure:

Read the message from the Cluck.

"Who else feels like the midterms are coming too fast? Anyone? #SoNotReady"

EP8_Cluck_04.jpg

Midterms. Like Jill? Then Maya must be about Jill's age, so she's been in college longer. See what's in Maya's right hand? A calendar.
4 possibilities:unsure:

Possibility 1:
Midterms. This is an older sister of Maya? This is only one possibility.:p

Possibility 2:
Something happened in the past where the MC lost his head. So his memory. DnG 1.:cry:

Possibility 3:
The others played a Halloween prank on the MC.:devilish:

Possibility 4:
Time jump:rolleyes:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I find it strange that no one has noticed that it is either another Maya, the MC has regained his memory, or there is a big time jump.:unsure:

View attachment 1460239

Midterms. Like Jill? Then Maya must be about Jill's age, so she's been in college longer. See what's in Maya's right hand? A calendar.

Possibility 1:

Possibility 2:
Something happened in the past where the MC lost his head. So his memory. DnG 1.:cry:

Possibility 3:

Possibility 4:
Or Maybe she's just talking about the exams.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1460239

Possibility 1:

Possibility 2:

Possibility 3:

Possibility 4:
Not sure what you think a midterm test is, but it’s just a test that students take in the middle of a term, so it just means that we are approaching the middle of the first term that the mc has been at college. So that’s like a month or two in, depending on how long the terms are in this game.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
1. How can you tell?
2. Doesn't really matter the statement is still true.
The signature has a link and the date the profile was created, the mods always say not to respond to these users and I have seen them in threads with different accounts always saying things like "this game is good" "I like sex scenes" things like that

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes