AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I find it strange that no one has noticed that it is either another Maya, the MC has regained his memory, or there is a big time jump.:unsure:

Read the message from the Cluck.

"Who else feels like the midterms are coming too fast? Anyone? #SoNotReady"

View attachment 1460239

Midterms. Like Jill? Then Maya must be about Jill's age, so she's been in college longer. See what's in Maya's right hand? A calendar.
4 possibilities:unsure:

Possibility 1:
Midterms. This is an older sister of Maya? This is only one possibility.:p

Possibility 2:
Something happened in the past where the MC lost his head. So his memory. DnG 1.:cry:

Possibility 3:
The others played a Halloween prank on the MC.:devilish:

Possibility 4:
Time jump:rolleyes:
The only thing I can confirm is that Maya's boobs are more bigger
01.png

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
One thing I don't understand is how is Halloween anywhere close to coming.

The newspaper Neil is reading in chapter one is from March but yet a few short weeks later it's October?

Reactions: kazaf

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The signature has a link and the date the profile was created, the mods always say not to respond to these users and I have seen them in threads with different accounts always saying things like "this game is good" "I like sex scenes" things like that
Interesting. I personally can't tell all these barely english speaking middle easterners apart (no offense to middle eastern citizens) so I'll reply to everyone out of sheer boredom. See, I even replied to you.

What surprises me, though, is that the Cluck text doesn't mention Maya's name or B&R.:rolleyes::unsure:
Because it's really Derek wearing Mayas scalp. How's that for a dark twist?
chipmunk-dramatic.gif

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Who reads it first? I’d buy that Neil can’t afford the newspaper so he rummages through his neighbour’s garbage after it’s been tossed out. :cry:
And Isabella stole it from Neil? Because looking at her cheese sandwiches, she doesn't have a lot of money either

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Interesting. I personally can't tell all these barely english speaking middle easterners apart (no offense to middle eastern citizens) so I'll reply to everyone out of sheer boredom. See, I even replied to you.

Because it's really Derek wearing Mayas scalp. How's that for a dark twist?
View attachment 1460257
Nah it's actually an Alien Jill pretending to be Derek wearing Mayas scalp. Notice all of Jill's awkward facial expressions? DPC did this deliberately to try to throw off dali_x to make him believe it's plastic surgery, when in fact she is actually an alien in disguise which explains the awkward facial expressions. The alien can't properly emulate emotions, what's the goal you may ask? Well you need to watch the Knights Of Sidonia anime with it's weird alien harem to better understand these questions
eric-head.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I find it strange that no one has noticed that it is either another Maya, the MC has regained his memory, or there is a big time jump.:unsure:

Read the message from the Cluck.

"Who else feels like the midterms are coming too fast? Anyone? #SoNotReady"

View attachment 1460239

Midterms. Like Jill? Then Maya must be about Jill's age, so she's been in college longer. See what's in Maya's right hand? A calendar.
4 possibilities:unsure:

Possibility 1:
Midterms. This is an older sister of Maya? This is only one possibility.:p

Possibility 2:
Something happened in the past where the MC lost his head. So his memory. DnG 1.:cry:

Possibility 3:
The others played a Halloween prank on the MC.:devilish:

Possibility 4:
Time jump:rolleyes:
Midterms coming up should be about right for October if indeed we do get Halloween party this update. As Mc first semester should be haft finish, by Halloween in fact should be on the down hill side.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes