Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's almost like I was making a joke about people who are unable of doing what you suggested I do:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Oh well. Tones are hard to portray online. You never answered my question though ;)
I got it. But I do tend to respond to sarcasm in a very dry manner.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Ew. The last update it took me like 5 hours to skip through all the previous content. The free-roam and mini-game sections take so long...
An hour tops for me. Holding the ctrl lets you zoom pretty fast.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill and Josy are my cup of tea
They are good friend now, so a future three-some with MC should be some episodes from now even if you didn't pick the Jill path early on. Josy helping her friend learn how to drive cock. :ROFLMAO: Josy path some episodes from now. Josy to MC:"Hey I need your help with a good friend....".

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Possible risk for the first day when Ep.8 releases....
Shouldn't affect the release at all. The cloud is just a marketing buzzword for a bunch of servers and you can roll back a bad update. Most datacenters and COLOs keeps configuration backups as well as failover redundancies for this reason

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
it seems to me that overall the affinity experiment (which was interesting) is dead or at least has served its purpose. it was supposed to add a degree of complexity to what mc could or couldn't do, but in the end this freedom has become so inconvenient to manage (and arbitrary) that halfway through (maybe less) of the story it's already blocked for many players and will always be blocked for more players going forward.

If you've beaten up Troy, Dawe, Caleb and Tommy at this point the story wants you to beat up whoever is in front of you, with no choice.

As for affinity/LIs: it makes no sense to me that halfway through the game (or less) MC could already be out of the game with 4 out of 5 LIs, what are these players supposed to do in the next 3-4 years?
It seems pretty clear that Permanent Affinity was the plan from the beginning. The game started chopping boxes off right from Episode 1; something was going to have to happen once you ran out of CHICK/DIK boxes. Whether it works well in practice is another matter, but it was clearly not some last minute patch to fix a failing system. My guess is it will work much like the Affinity system as a whole: good enough to convey the general idea, but not able to stand up to scrutiny. We'll just have to wait and hope for the best.

That said, implementing it halfway through the game makes sense to me. If you wait until near the end of the game to introduce a big change, you don't have much time to explore the consequences of that change. If the Affinity system is meant to illustrate how our choices shape the MC's path to adulthood, then having lots of time to see how our choices pan out is a good thing.

After all, just because the MC isn't sleeping with, say, Sage doesn't mean we must skip new content with Sage entirely. We can still get platonic Sage content - potentially even unique platonic Sage content. Yes, that increases DPC's workload, but it would make the game a lot more interesting if he pulls it off (and frankly, I don't think we can stop DPC from increasing his own workload at this point). Again, we just have to wait and hope.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I've spoken in the past about my mild distaste for the 'mind reader' narrative that we sometimes get. It can be a useful tool, but I sometimes think it would be more interesting if we did not always have it. Look at how differently this abridged scene with Jill feels without knowing her internal thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could have easily seen Fuckface thinking that maybe Tybalt was having some success with Jill. Certainly, it might have shaken his confidence. This really underlines how important that early morning text from Jill was. Jill was a real champion offering that jog. She went out of her comfort zone for Fuckface because I think she knew how poorly the night ended from his point of view.

Replay that scene and pretend that Jill's internal thoughts aren't there. It really feels different.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
  • Troy@FingerRoll (Not sure if this is just basketball, or if there was a "deeper" meaning :unsure:)
If I remember correctly, a finger roll is a bread in the UK. Variety of uses. You can cut it down the middle hot dog style and lay down your tiny, small, steroid ravaged sausage. You can poke a hole through the middle long ways and fill it with your choice of sweet and savoury fillings... like a tiny, small, steroid ravaged sausage. Or maybe just give it a nice glaze on top, with some salty, sticky, white liquid of unknown origins. :KappaPride:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It seems pretty clear that Permanent Affinity was the plan from the beginning. The game started chopping boxes off right from Episode 1; something was going to have to happen once you ran out of CHICK/DIK boxes. Whether it works well in practice is another matter, but it was clearly not some last minute patch to fix a failing system. My guess is it will work much like the Affinity system as a whole: good enough to convey the general idea, but not able to stand up to scrutiny. We'll just have to wait and hope for the best.

That said, implementing it halfway through the game makes sense to me. If you wait until near the end of the game to introduce a big change, you don't have much time to explore the consequences of that change. If the Affinity system is meant to illustrate how our choices shape the MC's path to adulthood, then having lots of time to see how our choices pan out is a good thing.

After all, just because the MC isn't sleeping with, say, Sage doesn't mean we must skip new content with Sage entirely. We can still get platonic Sage content - potentially even unique platonic Sage content. Yes, that increases DPC's workload, but it would make the game a lot more interesting if he pulls it off (and frankly, I don't think we can stop DPC from increasing his own workload at this point). Again, we just have to wait and hope.
I did not explain myself well

that sooner or later we found ourselves in a situation where our affinity was blocked was inevitable (especially in the perspective of a game of 20 chapters), but that at some point we would stop being able to choose during the "major choice" I think it was quite a surprise to everyone (it was mentioned in the sixth chapter but it was not clear what it meant).

more and more players will actually be out of the major choice mechanism, and in fact even those not yet bound in the forced alternation between CHICK and DIK end up being bound too

I think that inevitably from now on the gap between what happens to an MC CHICK and DIK will become marked (and inevitable).

Oct 19, 2020

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Something like this would be perfect. So its not MC being cucked and people wont cry about NTR.
And even so, there are many here who would not accept a DP, even with a dildo, just look at Maya and Josy, they will continue to pass the years and they will continue crying. o_O:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes