CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I have faith to the 30th of this month
I doubt it. The testing phase is probably gonna take longer this time around, and I dont think DPC is going to have a full build by the 30th, which is only 10 days away. Mid November is my bet, around the 14th, at best the 8th if everything goes well.

Reactions: kazaf and Redd23

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I doubt it. The testing phase is probably gonna take longer this time around, and I dont think DPC is going to have a full build by the 30th, which is only 10 days away. Mid November is my bet, around the 14th, at best the 8th if everything goes well.
like 2020...

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I just realized Episode 7 was lack of good ole punk rock/pop punk. I need my angst music back on episode 8 please.
Agree! I think there was only one, the Tennis song! There is nothing more punk then knocking out the teeth of your enemy. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are going to be 36 new songs in episode 8, there better be some bangers in there !

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
It's been a long time since I played this igrulina. I decided to download from old memory. I remember I stopped at the third episode, and there was no further continuation. And now there are already seven episodes available. Gorgeous. I got to my first visit to the "Purple Rose". And I'll tell you what: with replicas there is a complete mess.
Lucky guy, soon Episode 8

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
It's been a long time since I played this igrulina. I decided to download from old memory. I remember I stopped at the third episode, and there was no further continuation. And now there are already seven episodes available. Gorgeous. I got to my first visit to the "Purple Rose". And I'll tell you what: with replicas there is a complete mess.
What in the hell is a igrulina?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
shazba and crabsinthekitchen i played and it was hilarious. But i don't think it's the best ending for Jill path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I agree, it’s probably not the optimum path for Jill, but it’s a very hard one to avoid, it is so funny. :p

If you’re just 100% team Jill, then there’s no jealousy on her behalf. I’ve never done that, but that results in Josy thinking it’s Tybalt’s cock and I guess Sage says nothing, but I don’t know how Jill reacts (she doesn’t go crying to Josy in the bathroom though).

Reactions: StopMeIfYouCan

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I agree, it’s probably not the optimum path for Jill, but it’s a very hard one to avoid, it is so funny. :p

If you’re just 100% team Jill, then there’s no jealousy on her behalf. I’ve never done that, but that results in Josy thinking it’s Tybalt’s cock and I guess Sage says nothing, but I don’t know how Jill reacts (she doesn’t go crying to Josy in the bathroom though).
does that mean that Josy is gonna have a go at it? i mean the poor girl needs some meet sausage in her being a vagitarian is good and all but up to a point! i can imagine Josy disapointment when tyballs gets naked and she cries foul false advertising and tybalt does the "angle" talk (i guess he really is an englishman) and claims that its a cold night!

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I did not explain myself well

that sooner or later we found ourselves in a situation where our affinity was blocked was inevitable (especially in the perspective of a game of 20 chapters), but that at some point we would stop being able to choose during the "major choice" I think it was quite a surprise to everyone (it was mentioned in the sixth chapter but it was not clear what it meant).

more and more players will actually be out of the major choice mechanism, and in fact even those not yet bound in the forced alternation between CHICK and DIK end up being bound too

I think that inevitably from now on the gap between what happens to an MC CHICK and DIK will become marked (and inevitable).
Realistically there were only a few ways to handle it. Originally, I expected we'd just keep removing boxes (right through neutral if necessary) until we were only left with a single box, which would then effectively lock both our Status and Affinity. Once Permanent Affinity was revealed in Episode 6, I was hoping we'd still be be able to make the choices (they just wouldn't affect our Affinity anymore). In retrospect that sort of flexibility isn't DPC's style; the reason the system is so overly-complicated in the first place was probably to dissuade people from metagaming. So it really should not have been a surprise that not only are choices forced, the game will hide the choice itself, too.

In the long run that might be for the best; as I said, the rationale behind why some choices are more important than others was always the weakest link in the system. So if DPC does a good job tying future choices to a consistent 'ideal' for CHICK and DIK actions, it will probably give us the same replay value with less argument and less work from DPC. It won't be great at handling nuanced outlooks, but that was always going to be a big ask for an automated system.

Big IF though.

I wonder what will happen if we cut both chick and dik point and stop at neutral affinity, if its even possible
It's a good question. My first thought was that we could eventually get permanent Neutral Affinity if we play both sides long enough - though it would probably take all of Season 3 to get there.

But that does leave the question of what permanent Neutral Affinity would mean in practice. I doubt DPC would keep writing Major Decisions into the game just for Neutrals (who wouldn't even change their affinity as a result). So either the hypothetical Neutral would either get a standard choice (CHICKs or DIKs would either get no choice or have the other option greyed out), or the game would automatically pick CHICK or DIK for each action based on secondary information (sort of like how the ability to fight Caleb is DIK, but is also locked by the decision to fight the Jocks in Episode 2).

The second option is probably better, but neither seems all that satisfying. So I'm going to reverse course and say the decisions will probably continue until one side of the bar is completely exhausted. If I'm right, hopefully I'll remember this post when we finally learn the truth in ~2025. :cool:

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
The 21st Major Choice would force a CHICK or DICK Affinity at the latest since that's the last chance to hold out and not have the choices made for you. Since we're at 13 Major Choices now, and it's almost always been 2 per Episode, we're probably 4-5 away unless it slows down a bit.

I've also thought for a couple months now that it looks like there could be a CHICK side and a DICK side to each of the main love interests coming. If you reject Sage early and continue to play the CHICK path, you can get back on her path at the HOTs party in this last Episode. So would that be a CHICK path for Sage? Just wondering? And with the jealousy of Jill at the end of the episode depending on your route, is that a hint at a future DICK path with Jill? Again, just wondering.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes