lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I thought you were going to use this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You missed an opportunity right there my friend :KEK:
Wasn't feeling it that time. Besides, I used that one too recently so if I had wanted to post a futa Jill it would've been

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: shazba and Hawke84

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
So here is my theory about Bella's secret room, but first i want to say that i don't know if anyone already came up with this since i didn't check the entirety of this thread for obvious reasons... I did saw some comments suggesting she could be a psycho but i really don't think that makes any sense whatsoever so i just took it as a joke( which probably was)

Like i said, i don't know if anyone already came up with this but i would like know what you guys think about it, maybe you guys have some insight about my theory or some similar one?

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I've spoken in the past about my mild distaste for the 'mind reader' narrative that we sometimes get. It can be a useful tool, but I sometimes think it would be more interesting if we did not always have it. Look at how differently this abridged scene with Jill feels without knowing her internal thoughts.

I could have easily seen Fuckface thinking that maybe Tybalt was having some success with Jill. Certainly, it might have shaken his confidence. This really underlines how important that early morning text from Jill was. Jill was a real champion offering that jog. She went out of her comfort zone for Fuckface because I think she knew how poorly the night ended from his point of view.

Replay that scene and pretend that Jill's internal thoughts aren't there. It really feels different.
everytime i see those images i gotta keep in mind "concentrate on the tits, concentrate on the tits!" or else it might just go soft with her weird facial features... hummmm facial on that face it would be an improvement!

actually Jill will be the best LI at Halloween because seriously nobody benefits as much of having a mask as Jill!

If I remember correctly, a finger roll is a bread in the UK. Variety of uses. You can cut it down the middle hot dog style and lay down your tiny, small, steroid ravaged sausage. You can poke a hole through the middle long ways and fill it with your choice of sweet and savoury fillings... like a tiny, small, steroid ravaged sausage. Or maybe just give it a nice glaze on top, with some salty, sticky, white liquid of unknown origins. :KappaPride:
now instead of flour use minced salmon and you just described a pussy smell and all!

look bitch i do not love you because you´re ugly as shit! yeah i am a shallow person but you got a face not even your mother can love!

help me guys, i can't start the game, it keep saying not responding on the first loading screen, any solution?
buy a decent computer or cellphone?

eisen636

Jun 17, 2018
everytime i see those images i gotta keep in mind "concentrate on the tits, concentrate on the tits!" or else it might just go soft with her weird facial features... hummmm facial on that face it would be an improvement!

actually Jill will be the best LI at Halloween because seriously nobody benefits as much of having a mask as Jill!

now instead of flour use minced salmon and you just described a pussy smell and all!

look bitch i do not love you because you´re ugly as shit! yeah i am a shallow person but you got a face not even your mother can love!

buy a decent computer or cellphone?
it is a new computer, it works in other game except this one, do u know the problem?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
it is a new computer, it works in other game except this one, do u know the problem?
run a anti spyware or anti virus your version might be compromised! if not check in the UID the permissions!

if you got the steam version it should be automatic if you use patreon or worse the versions from this site it might require special permissions so you´ll need to either play as an administrator or put it under permissions!

unknown software is normally automatically blocked! if its not that, you need a nerd like Ilhares mu knowledge is both precious and limited!

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
help me guys, i can't start the game, it keep saying not responding on the first loading screen, any solution?
I recall other folks reporting that happening sometimes, and the usual answer was that you simply need to wait. The game is huge, and those first startups can take quite a while. My PC is a bit of a beast and it can still take a little time to get rolling if I haven't loaded it up in a while.
If I remember correctly, a finger roll is a bread in the UK. Variety of uses. You can cut it down the middle hot dog style and lay down your tiny, small, steroid ravaged sausage.
Got it, so he's indicating that he likes to stick his meat between the buns.

I mean.. who doesn't?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I have faith to the 30th of this month
I doubt it. The testing phase is probably gonna take longer this time around, and I dont think DPC is going to have a full build by the 30th, which is only 10 days away. Mid November is my bet, around the 14th, at best the 8th if everything goes well.

Reactions: kazaf and Redd23

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I doubt it. The testing phase is probably gonna take longer this time around, and I dont think DPC is going to have a full build by the 30th, which is only 10 days away. Mid November is my bet, around the 14th, at best the 8th if everything goes well.
like 2020...

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I just realized Episode 7 was lack of good ole punk rock/pop punk. I need my angst music back on episode 8 please.
Agree! I think there was only one, the Tennis song! There is nothing more punk then knocking out the teeth of your enemy. :cool:
There are going to be 36 new songs in episode 8, there better be some bangers in there !

4.80 star(s) 1,535 Votes