Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
November seems likely. We got GTA remastered coming plus this ? November could be a goood month
Well, BaDIK will make it good, one hopes. I don't join in the joy of 'remasters', as you're essentially reinforcing the bad behavior of a mega-company doing minimal work and double-dipping (or more, looking at you, Skyrim) on profiteering from an old IP.

If you want to reward shitty behavior that badly shouldn't you be an ICSTOR patron? ;)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
While I have no doubt that a lot of animations will be sex scenes, has DPC provided a breakdown...for lewds vs non-lewds (such as the girls posing in clothes standing before a mirror or MC making his chimp lips face while jogging)? I don't really need a lot of non-lewd animations. Hopefully it will be something like a 90/10 split.
No, he didn't, but you can check them and count them if you want, there is a folder: game/images/movies, or: game/images/season2/movies. There you will find all the animations (their number is the same as the official number). It'is always around 90/10.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
me pasan un link para descargar el juego "being a dik"? probe con lo que hay aca pero solo parece un parche me gustaria poder jugarlo parece tener todo lo busco en un juego
1634949214961.png
El que dice win/linux es el juego completo. Son 14 gb, asi que deberia sprobar cualquiera menos mega.
The one that says win/linux is the full game. It is 14 gb, so you should try anything less than mega.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
norteo me toma los links cuando me posiciono con el raton en ellos hay algun problema?
Es solo una captura, tenes que ir al OP (primer post del hilo) ahi lo encontras. Consejo, escribi en ingles o pone una traduccion para que no te borren o te llamen la atencion los mod.
It's just a screenshot, you have to go to the OP (first post of the thread) there you will find it.
Tip, write in English or put a translation so you don't get deleted or called out by the mods.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
While I have no doubt that a lot of animations will be sex scenes, has DPC provided a breakdown...for lewds vs non-lewds (such as the girls posing in clothes standing before a mirror or MC making his chimp lips face while jogging)? I don't really need a lot of non-lewd animations. Hopefully it will be something like a 90/10 split.
yeah, yeah,. Like I totally don't want to see Josy in the Gym working out "animated". :whistle::whistle:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
me pasan un link para descargar el juego "being a dik"? probe con lo que hay aca pero solo parece un parche me gustaria poder jugarlo parece tener todo lo busco en un juego
View attachment 1464569
El que dice win/linux es el juego completo. Son 14 gb, asi que deberia sprobar cualquiera menos mega.
The one that says win/linux is the full game. It is 14 gb, so you should try anything less than mega.
¡¡¡muchas gracias!!! ya me pongo y lo pruebo!
norteo me toma los links cuando me posiciono con el raton en ellos hay algun problema?
Es solo una captura, tenes que ir al OP (primer post del hilo) ahi lo encontras. Consejo, escribi en ingles o pone una traduccion para que no te borren o te llamen la atencion los mod.
It's just a screenshot, you have to go to the OP (first post of the thread) there you will find it.
Tip, write in English or put a translation so you don't get deleted or called out by the mods.
gracias !!! ¡¡lo tengo!!
Don't this just warm the soul? :giggle:

That's what it's all about, Arc001, the love! :love:

The feels I got from that simple exchange, why they were definitely on par with the happiness BaDIK brings to this world. :giggle:

Well, BaDIK will make it good, one hopes. I don't join in the joy of 'remasters', as you're essentially reinforcing the bad behavior of a mega-company doing minimal work and double-dipping (or more, looking at you, Skyrim) on profiteering from an old IP.

If you want to reward shitty behavior that badly shouldn't you be an ICSTOR patron? ;)
Nah, call me a milk drinker, but I love me some Skyrim. Until you've gone Skyrim Vr with all the "essential :sneaky:" mods from the , you haven't lived! And there's a whole generation waiting to get some of that revamped retro GTA goodness. (y)

Icstor, on the other hand... "If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it. Know what I mean?" :sick:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It is possible that we have more remasters or remakes on f95zone in the future, as is now the case with Dreams of Desire. But here with Being a DIK it is absolutely not necessary, we have such great renders and animations from DPC and so far i have no suggestions for improvement for Being a DIK. That shows me DPC does his work with love and passion, very differently from other developers here or from large studios where only the attention is paid for the monthly income.

The developers of Skyrim, who have probably already got a few too many arrows in their knees, have become lazy otherwise you can’t explain it that next month it will be the 10 years anniversary for Skyrim and still no successor has appeared and while we're on the subject of arrows, a slightly modified quote says the following...
...I used to be a horny adventurer like you on this site, then I took an arrow in the knee from my beloved wife. :HideThePain:
Surely it was an arrow to the heart! :love:

WAID1337

Aug 23, 2019
Whle looking for the friday status update just search by member N7 and the most recent one will show up, click the thread and you're there, all the statistic guru posts are below the status update. Took me a while to figure out

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

This will be my final status update for episode 8. It took a while to get here, but here we are.

Currently, there are 11 animations left in the animation queue. I expect them to finish rendering during the following week.

I've been playtesting and polishing the game all week.

Yet, I've only played the entire episode meticulously two times, in two different ways. I have several more playthroughs to complete, and I have yet to see everything the episode has to offer.

While playing, I wrote a checklist with 300+ things to fix and polish; this is common for every episode. I've been working on fixing everything on that checklist. I've added and fixed dialogue, renders, scenes, code, phone content, animations, and more during this week.

Next week I will continue to polish the episode and perform my personal playtests. I will also ensure that the save transfer between Season 2 and the upcoming Season 3 works as intended.

My beta testers and proofreader have gotten a heads up, and I will send them the episode as soon as I finish polishing it.

Before my inbox gets full of beta testing DMs: Thanks to everyone who offers help, but I do not need more help with beta testing.

After my team has started work and made progress, I can give an ETA for the Patreon release.

We are down to the nitty-gritty details of development, and that's also where the devil is.

I will post information regarding beta testing and release dates as soon as I know something more.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
“For what we are about to receive, may the Lord Dr PinkCake make us truly thankful”.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes