NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help me with this choice? I'm lack of decisiveness:(
I'm inclined toward Sage path from the beginning but I also always want to have a sugar mommy
Screenshot (155).png

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I'm inclined toward Sage path from the beginning but I also always want to have a sugar mommy
Sage more "action" and definitely the choice to make if you are DIK.
Jill a sweet, introvert and sometimes utterly stupid but nice anyway and no action.
It really depends on your playthrough and what type of guy you want your MC to be ...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 1465575
If you promised Sage that you will visit her, it's a shitty thing to go back on your word so you can go to a picnic with John Travolta.

Even if you didn't though, nothing significant happens so you don't miss any content and holding hands with John Travolta is just weird. :Kappa:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sage more "action" and definitely the choice to make if you are DIK.
Jill a sweet, introvert and sometimes utterly stupid but nice anyway and no action.
It really depends on your playthrough and what type of guy you want your MC to be ...
I will say neutral but the current in game stats is dik.
So Sage more action and Jill no action? I can wait. This game is not lacking in action so I can do that with other girls while waiting. Another reason I want to choose Jill is because if I don't. I feel like I'm letting Tybat win and I don't want that.
Sage is rich as well.
How rich?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes