shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't know what to do at the DIK party, right after the MC passed the ritual... I've talked to everybody and nothing happens, the only part you can interact with is the freezer lol
I'm guessing you haven't seen all the unused rooms.

Starting from the beginning point:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if that was the last thing on your list, you'll automatically meet up with Tommy.

If you haven't done it already, you need to talk with:
  • Leon and Jamie on top of the stairs,
  • Rust and Nik at the lounge,
  • Jacob guarding the door behind the lounge,
  • John Boy and Elena in their underwear; and
  • Our boy Derek.
Does DPC suck at navigational controls? Yes. Yes he does...

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone help me with this choice? I'm lack of decisiveness:(
I'm inclined toward Sage path from the beginning but I also always want to have a sugar mommy
View attachment 1465575
Step 1 : Make a save at that point
Step 2 : Choose option 1
Step 3 : Choose option 2

Personal note : If you wanna ditch your sick friend which you promised to go and help already and go to picnic with a spoiled richie kid who didn't even have the courtesy of letting you know about her plans previously, and when you say "I already have plans", she has the audacity to get disappointed, choose Jill.

RedBud412

Jun 19, 2021
Please pardon my question if it has been asked already a millions times. I did try to search for others, but with 7622 pages, it's not an easy task.

I bought and played this game on Steam. Really got hooked. I have been waiting for it to be released over there and held off on downloading anything past 5. Well I gave in, and I finally downloaded it from here. I down loaded the compressed version.

After extracting the zip, I went to run it. It gets as far as the initial loading screen then crashes. I have no mods or anything installed with it. I only get an error "problems are found and must close".

I at first thought problem was because it was compressed. Then I remembered I have down loaded 2 other compressed games, and both those run fine. I looked into the folder to see if anything was out the norm per say. Only thing I saw was in the game folder there was a zipped folder named python. I compared to other 2 compressed games I downloaded that work and saw they don't have that.

My question is should that folder be zipped? If not, where should the unzipped folder go? Thanks in advance.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
very nice one post tutorial shazba ! Well done.
Pink on track for this year????
Peace
2-3 weeks it looks like. Then the thread will be spammed with, "Ep7 saves please!". Followed by, "The game keeps crashing after the 3rd scene". Then after several hours of glorious Season 2 closure, the long, arduous wait for Season 3's beginning will commence. Why do we do this to ourselves! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
2-3 weeks it looks like. Then the thread will be spammed with, "Ep7 saves please!". Followed by, "The game keeps crashing after the 3rd scene". Then after several hours of glorious Season 2 closure, the long, arduous wait for Season 3's beginning will commence. Why do we do this to ourselves! :rolleyes:

Well at least we've got the saves part covered ;). Glorious tribute btw

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
What but but? Sage sick. She asked you for help showing you her affection cause you're still not in relationship. You're agreed to come to her and help. What but but. At this point it already should be clear what to choose. It's not choosing between Sage or Jill. It's choosing being a decent man or a simp.
And to be honest. Sage scene is simply better.
And if you really want Jill you should play chick and do separate route only for her (well maybe Jill+Bella, or Jill + throuple will somehow still allow you to be with Jill at the end but i'm not sure).

Car? What car? Seriously? Why the fuck you even mentioning stupid car. Why the fuck it even matters? Car will love you or what? You will love it?
If you choosing Jill over Sage because of the fucking car then you probably should choose Rusty. His car is better. Either way they all will dump you in the end when they realise you are car fucker.

Is it possible to romance Josy but not Maya? Both of them reject me in chap 3 because my mc have dik affinity. But with how chap 6 end and the beginning of chap 7 give me hope.
It seems to be possible as you can answer Derek that you still like one of them in ep. 5, they both tell you in the separate scenes that they like you and only reasons they reject you cause they weren't sure if the other girl would want the throuple, you still can get RP with both of them and get some content with them even if you're not on throuple path.
But you can't get any sexual content as for now. Which is kinda strange cause in the ep. 7 there were a several moments where it would be totally reasonable, especially with Josy.
Will see what will happen in ep. 8. It would be hell of cliffhanger if Maya or Josy will see MC and other one of them having sex at the end of episode :D

I always choose this :
View attachment 1466152
For not lose this:
View attachment 1466155
Meh.

This is sad and funny at the same time
View attachment 1466194
:LOL: Damn that hurts. (and don't really make sense if you're not on the Jill path)

Please pardon my question if it has been asked already a millions times. I did try to search for others, but with 7622 pages, it's not an easy task.

I bought and played this game on Steam. Really got hooked. I have been waiting for it to be released over there and held off on downloading anything past 5. Well I gave in, and I finally downloaded it from here. I down loaded the compressed version.

After extracting the zip, I went to run it. It gets as far as the initial loading screen then crashes. I have no mods or anything installed with it. I only get an error "problems are found and must close".

I at first thought problem was because it was compressed. Then I remembered I have down loaded 2 other compressed games, and both those run fine. I looked into the folder to see if anything was out the norm per say. Only thing I saw was in the game folder there was a zipped folder named python. I compared to other 2 compressed games I downloaded that work and saw they don't have that.

My question is should that folder be zipped? If not, where should the unzipped folder go? Thanks in advance.
It zipped in my case. But i have the full version.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If Jill's crying and having breakdowns over MC's flings with other girls the sadist in me can't help but look forward to her reaction she eventually finds out what the guy she likes and her best friend have been up to :KEK:
Yep, and that's the point when Bella will look at you one last time with her heartwarming "I'm going to kill you as soon as you turn around" stare and tell you she can't do this anymore. And then you'll be forever alone. :HideThePain:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't know what to do at the DIK party, right after the MC passed the ritual... I've talked to everybody and nothing happens, the only part you can interact with is the freezer lol
The most common one to miss, I think, is Rusty, because of the horseshit room navigation available at that point in the game. He's in a room near Tommy, but you have to find the correct arrow in that hallway.
Despite the hideousness that is Sandy (the gargantuan fake tits, the questionable face, and that terrible spider tattoo), Nicole is rather something, and short of catching a disease, I'd risk almost any misfortune to keep MC and she hooking up. She's mature enough to know what she wants, and he's energetic enough to not care if she's having a mid-life crisis. It works.

I must disagree good sir. Given the amount of DIK Arieth is getting, one would have to concur that she is indeed winning!
I do believe he was instead commenting on the actual word used, which was 'looser', rather than 'loser'. Arieth is probably the only NPC we see who likely gets around as much as MC does, and that's going to loosen things up a bit.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Despite the hideousness that is Sandy (the gargantuan fake tits, the questionable face, and that terrible spider tattoo)...
YOU TAKE THAT RIGHT BACK about her gargantuan tits! The other points are somewhat valid though, gotta give you that. Also you forgot to mention her "Hi fellow kids"-haircut and the neatly bleached butthole. That's got to be a plus.

Lagusta

Aug 22, 2020
Are there any major differences in the Sage path, wheter you are DIK or CHICK? (Normal and sex scenes)
Because at the beginning DIK feels good and gives you more Points with her, but after a while I feel like she´s one of the nicest girls and I want to treat her well. More CHICK path.
I Really love how she looks like the typical cheearleader headbitch at first, but in reality she is just lovlely.

Same with Quinn actually. Do i miss much on the CHICK path? I Dont want to treat her bad as well.

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Are there any major differences in the Sage path, wheter you are DIK or CHICK? (Normal and sex scenes)
Because at the beginning DIK feels good and gives you more Points with her, but after a while I feel like she´s one of the nicest girls and I want to treat her well. More CHICK path.
I Really love how she looks like the typical cheearleader headbitch at first, but in reality she is just lovlely.
Only differences are in the dialogue any difference to the sex scenes were due to previous choices that aren't necessarily because you're making "DIK" choices.

ex.
- You don't get to titty-fuck Sage's bare tits if you either went home to Maya or fucked Sarah at the party in Ep. 2
- You cum early if you fuck another girl during the HOT's party in Ep 7, thus not being able to see the full sex scene.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Same with Quinn actually. Do i miss much on the CHICK path? I Dont want to treat her bad as well.
No major differences so far, just some minor changes in dialogue but overall her content remains the same.

Yes, Quinn rejects the Chick MC's help in Ep6, you must have DIK affinity and make dik choices to bond with her.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

While I agree that Sage is just lovely, I'm not too keen on the paradigm shift from DIK to CHICK. I really wanted at least one, clear DIK LI and Sage's post fever coma, SFW actions in ep. 7 were indistinguishable from Chick Jill. Sage was probably an even better CHICK than Jill because she didn't have that stubborn, go-behind-your-back thing going on that Jill did with the Chad situation. Sage sought out Maya directly and did everything she could to help her without being annoying. Sage was sympathetic, she listened, she vowed to do better, and she was persistent but ultimately left the final decision up to Maya.

Anyway, if DPC elevated Quinn to main LI status, I would be more ok with Sage's metamorphosis. I'll just have to get used to the fact that my massive DIK MC will have to date a CHICK main LI no matter what.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyway, if DPC elevated Quinn to main LI status, I would be more ok with Sage's metamorphosis. I'll just have to get used to the fact that my massive DIK MC will have to date a CHICK main LI no matter what.
Its quite a juggle to make these things work out as intended while the same time fit into the general consensus regarding the true meaning of chick/dik affinity, as a dev. The more complex the characters are the harder to be honest.

Personalities have layers. The issue here, which isn't really an issue, even you project way too much expectations, stereotpicial expectations on top of that, into personalities that supposed to be DIK or CHICK.

As if DIK Li can't be reserved, sometimes shy, insecure or whatever while a chick Li has to be 'saved'. Its like saying a good person can't have negative traits or selfish ones while an evil person cannot love or care. To put this overly simply really.

I think Sage, as much as i know about her and i readily admit i barely know her compared to you i'd say, is a perfectly fine DIK chick. She is just not a one dimensional character and certain personalitiy traits do Not, can not, SHOULD NOT be forced into chick<->dik category.

Absolutely wicked, evil persons can have people in their lives whom they care about a lot and around them they are examplary human beings, caring, loving, gentle and kind. Then they go to 'work' and destroy other people with a laughter.

I mean.. you truely are suggesting that a DIK girl shouldn't be sympathetic? Maybe i just misunderstood you. Are you saying chick and dik LIs not suppose to have similar characteristic when it comes to certain topics?

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
- You cum early if you fuck another girl during the HOT's party in Ep 7, thus not being able to see the full sex scene.
True, and now that I see that written out, that's totally counter-intuitive and doesn't make sense whatsoever.

No no, you'll get another proper DIK LI once Bella finally snaps and starts murdering people. Welcome to the Bonnie & Clyde path. :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes