Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Is this status really matters?
It kinda does, I think. Seems like we will get several endings with every main girl (you know, whether you're CHICK or DIK or Neutral), but we'll be lucky to get at least one proper ending with SOME of the side girls. In Quinn's case I'm afraid that one ending might not be good. :cry:

Welcome to the Bonnie & Clyde path.
I actually and unironically want this to be the Quinn good ending (or not so good, considering that Bonnie & Clyde were both killed). This or Sid & Nancy type of relationship - oh my god, that's exactly what I want for Fuckface and Quinn :love:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It kinda does, I think. Seems like we will get several endings with every main girl (you know, whether you're CHICK or DIK or Neutral), but we'll be lucky to get at least one proper ending with SOME of the side girls. In Quinn's case I'm afraid that one ending might not be good. :cry:
Yeah, my hypothesis is that while MC's choices can affect the endings for the LIs, Quinn's route is fixed so MC can only effect what happens to him.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Its quite a juggle to make these things work out as intended while the same time fit into the general consensus regarding the true meaning of chick/dik affinity, as a dev. The more complex the characters are the harder to be honest.

Personalities have layers. The issue here, which isn't really an issue, even you project way too much expectations, stereotpicial expectations on top of that, into personalities that supposed to be DIK or CHICK.

As if DIK Li can't be reserved, sometimes shy, insecure or whatever while a chick Li has to be 'saved'. Its like saying a good person can't have negative traits or selfish ones while an evil person cannot love or care. To put this overly simply really.

I think Sage, as much as i know about her and i readily admit i barely know her compared to you i'd say, is a perfectly fine DIK chick. She is just not a one dimensional character and certain personalitiy traits do Not, can not, SHOULD NOT be forced into chick<->dik category.

Absolutely wicked, evil persons can have people in their lives whom they care about a lot and around them they are examplary human beings, caring, loving, gentle and kind. Then they go to 'work' and destroy other people with a laughter.

I mean.. you truely are suggesting that a DIK girl shouldn't be sympathetic? Maybe i just misunderstood you. Are you saying chick and dik LIs not suppose to have similar characteristic when it comes to certain topics?
In season 1, Sage was every bit the DIK character that Jill was the CHICK character. Season 1 Sage was self-absorbed, cared very little for others (especially Maya), and granted you RP for DIK choices, in addition to locking out responses and actions if you are too ChIck. The exact opposite of Jill. Season 2 Sage, especially episode 7, became indistinguishable from Jill in terms of her Chick side actions. Maya (not Mona, not any other sisters) was now suddenly her top priority after the fever coma. A 180 switch. You even got (self!) blue balled after the Sage workout...just as you would expect with Jill. Of course all characters are changing throughout, but if you're going to set up a core DIK/CHICK system and establish characters as such then they need to at least mildly adhere to it and stay within the same relative zone. Otherwise, what is the point of being graded on a DIK/CHICK scale with regard to your relationship with the ladies? If Sage changes to full Chick in later episodes then at least make another main LI change to full DIK to offset it. I think it would be an interesting artistic choice to have Sage go CHICK if someone like Jill can go DIK at the same time.

Is this status really matters?
Yes. I have a feeling that as the game progresses, side girls and tertiary girls will start falling by the wayside, even Quinn, the most main LI of the side girls. Clearly DPC wants us to choose a main LI and I want a DIK side main LI so my massive DIK MC isn't left out in the cold in the later chapters and has someone to act Sith along side.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Quinn has no RP and doesn't appear in the EoC summaries.
Right. There are only 5 cards and she's not on them. My bad.
I guess it's definitely intended that the main LIs are more "serious" relationships and all require chick status while barring you from any interaction with side chicks in the long run.
Still, fair trade as far as I'm concerned.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
2-3 weeks it looks like. Then the thread will be spammed with, "Ep7 saves please!". Followed by, "The game keeps crashing after the 3rd scene". Then after several hours of glorious Season 2 closure, the long, arduous wait for Season 3's beginning will commence. Why do we do this to ourselves! :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damnit, now I miss Mona again. :cry:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Are there any major differences in the Sage path, wheter you are DIK or CHICK? (Normal and sex scenes)
Because at the beginning DIK feels good and gives you more Points with her, but after a while I feel like she´s one of the nicest girls and I want to treat her well. More CHICK path.
I Really love how she looks like the typical cheearleader headbitch at first, but in reality she is just lovlely.

Same with Quinn actually. Do i miss much on the CHICK path? I Dont want to treat her bad as well.
Dick Fuck buddies
screenshot0095.png

Chick No Fuck buddies screenshot0096.png

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
How can a man not to choose this?
View attachment 1465645
gotta love the wordplay and the entire situation is like more sexual then their 1st time! according to the speech used!

you had dicks on your ace before!
suck it, up!

one wonders if she was throwing us a hint at how one should go at her! as Tommy stated she is a librarian and librarians like it dirty!

now i'm saying something heresy:

but if you plan to try to carry on all 5 LIs (just for a bigger bang, without hoping for everything to go right), you have to put Sage aside, go to the picnic with Jill, avoid listening to what she says, and then get Sage back in the next chapter

I guess I'll have to redo the run dedicated to all the LIs
that is so gonna end up with you tied to a tree and being set on fire while Sage maya Josy and Bella perform some wiccan witches ritual while Jill harvest your blood in a bowl for a cleansing ritual that will return all their virginities back!

Because she is the chosen one, the force is strong within that picture :HideThePain:
chosen... force ... somehow this will end up in rape! probably Jill raping the MC as she can no longer contain her sexual frustation!
tied to the bed with a lemon up his ass being used and abused by Jill!

So can we assume Areith would use mods? :unsure:
claiming that the manwhore route is for loosers? Arieth is the MC of her own game!

Car? What car? Seriously? Why the fuck you even mentioning stupid car. Why the fuck it even matters? Car will love you or what? You will love it?
If you choosing Jill over Sage because of the fucking car then you probably should choose Rusty. His car is better.
i tried but Rusty is not into dudes! what a pussy! i guess Lerd0 will do!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Quinn has no RP and doesn't appear in the EoC summaries.

She's not an LI, deal with it :cool:
Quinn is definitely not a main girl. Although I wonder why. She has enough story and content. Also more than enough fans. And I still wonder why the DIK route only has 1 main girl.

But does that also mean that she is not an Li? Are Li just meant to be the main girls? Or is it every possible romance/fuck in the game, even if it's just a one night stand? How is a Li defined in this forum?

Reactions: Coinzell

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Quinn is definitely not a main girl. Although I wonder why. She has enough story and content. Also more than enough fans. And I still wonder why the DIK route only has 1 main girl.

But does that also mean that she is not an Li? Are Li just meant to be the main girls? Or is it every possible romance/fuck in the game, even if it's just a one night stand? How is a Li defined in this forum?
There is no agreed definition of LI, you could technically call every girl in BaD who has a lewd scene with the MC an LI if you wanted to but we don't because there needs to be some distinction.

I say that the 5 girls with EoC cards are LIs and everyone else is a side girl. Quantity of content is a non-factor in that distinction, I simply play the game on the assumption that it is an honest presentation and not some Johnlock conspiracy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes